CHAPTER 2: NICE TO MEET YOU

LOVE COACH (English Version)

4Minute-What’s Your Name

(A/N: I love this song!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         

            It was recess time at South Seoul High School. The hallway was packed with students.

 

“Hi! What’s your name?” Ken came to Lime who was chatting with Sulli. “I’m Hyelim but call me Lime. This is my BFF, Sulli” “Hi!” Sulli waved cheerfully with smile.

 

 

 

 

“I want to go to the cafeteria. See you guys later” Sulli waved and went to the class door. “Go to cafeteria for what? To see Cheondong or eat?” Lime giggled. “I want to eat of course. Bye” she walked away.

 

            Ken took his chair and sat in front of Lime.

 

“Why do I think we’ve met before?” he said. “Me too” she lied. “Don’t you eat? It’s recess now” “No. I don’t want to waste my energy to go down and queue. Anyway, can I ask you something?” she asked. “Of course. What is it?” “Why do you transfer to this school?” “Can’t I?” “I just want to know why”

 

“I got bullied at my old school” “Oh” “I almost for got. Can I know what your birth date is?” “Why do you want to know?” Lime replied. “I’m just…curious” “12 October. You?” “Haha. I’m older by a day. 11 October” “Only a day” she stuck out her tongue. Ken smirked and shook his head.

 

 

“Can you accompany me home?” Ken asked. “What?!” “Please. I’m new to this neighborhood” “Okay, okay. Wait for me after school” “Okay” Ken answered.

 

            Class went on like always after recess. Lime who sat beside the window, looked outside while daydreaming. Ken knocked on her desk. She woke up from her daydream in a flash.

 

“What’s with you?” Ken asked. Lime just shook her head telling him it was nothing. *Why did I still remember that dream?* she propped her hand on the desk.

 

            The last bell of the day rang indicates that it was time for home. Lime, Sulli and Ken went to their lockers. Lime wore her headphone while walking to her bicycle. Ken and Sulli were waiting for her at the school main entrance.

 

            Lime and Ken bid Sulli goodbye as they walked to the school gate. Lime and Ken walked home. Ken gave her a piece of paper that written his home address.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

|                                                                                                                                       |

|                                                                                                                                       |

       |                        54, Chrysanthemum Street                                                                    |     

|                                                                                                                                       |

|                                                                                                                                       |

|___________________________________________________________________|

 

 

“Help me find my house” Ken requested. She took it. “What ever” “You’re so tomboy” “What did you say?!” “It’s true. You a bit rough to me” “Say what ever you want. It’s none of my business” “Tsk” Ken replied.

 

            Minutes later, they were in front of Ken’s house.

 

“Okay. Thank you” Ken said. “Em” Lime not paying attention to Ken. Instead, she was busy with her mp4. “Where’s your house?” “Why do you want to know?” “Don’t be mad. I was just asking. Are you going home after this?” “I want to go to a bakery to buy some bread” “Do you like bread?” “Yes. I wonder why you want to be friend with a tomboy girl like me.” “Why? Did I trouble you?” Ken smirked. “The problem is you’re a boy and I’m a girl” “Is it a problem for you?” “You’re such a pain in the neck. I’m going. See you tomorrow” Lime voiced. “Oh, she’s offend” Ken jeered.

 

            Lime pretended not to hear and cycled away while listening to music.

 

*You mean ‘See you tonight’* Ken smirked and went into his house.

 

            Lime went home after dropped by the bakery.

 

“Yah! I’m home! I bought some bread” Lime shouted. “Can you call me nicely? You only 16” Onew replied with shout from the kitchen. “Alright oppa” she rolled her eyes. “Put it on the table” “Okay. I’m going up first” “Hmm”

 

            Lime went straight into her room upstairs. She threw her school bag on her bed and took her bath. Then, she went downstairs for dinner.

 

“Who accompany you home just now?’ asked Onew. “With my friend. Why do you ask?” replied Lime. “I saw Sulli at the railway station. I thought she accompany you home” “No. I went home with a new student in my class” “He’s a guy, right?” “Yes. Why do you ask?” “Nothing. Just asking”

 

            After ate, Lime did her homework in her room. As soon as she completed her homework, she sat at a small bed beside her window while listening to music from her headphone. Lime accidently looked at a house beside her’s. Nobody had own that house for the past 3 years but she saw a light in the house had been . She was in wonder but she continued to play games on her iPad.

 

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: New fic!!! Let me know what u think about this story. I know the start of the story is a bit slow hahahah you know me ^^