CHAPTER 4: ANOTHER GUY

LOVE COACH (English Version)

100%-Bad Guy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The next day, Lime was late for school. Ken had left her for school. Lime sped off to school. As she arrived at school, the prefect on duty stopped Lime from going to her class.

 

“You’re late too, Lime” said a prefect named Jung Jinyoung who was her classmate. “Hehe. I didn’t lock my alarm so I woke up late” she smiled. “Here. Write your name first” he pointed to a queue of students. “Okay” she nodded and went into the line.

 

            While she was in the queue, a guy who came late ran from writing his name. “Chase him!” instructed the head prefect. Five of the prefects there chased the guy. The guy winked to Lime. Her face turned red. Suddenly, she remembered something

 

*That guy looks the same with the guy at the dining table in my dream* she thought. “Yah! Hurry writes your name!” a student behind her voiced. “Oh. Sorry” she replied.

 

            While she was writing her name into the book, the five prefects came back to the school gate.

 

“Sunbae, the students had escaped” one of them said to Cheondong who was the head prefect. “It’s okay. We can’t do anything about it. If you see him next time, bring him to the discipline teacher. He had violated many school rules” he said calmly. *Oh. No wonder Sulli likes him. He’s calm* Lime thought.

 

“Lime, if you have written your name, you can go to class now” Jinyoung said to Lime. “Okay. See you in class later” Lime waved and walked to class.

 

            Recess came,

 

“Ken, why don’t you wake me up this morning?” Lime voiced. “Are you okay? Who hurt you? Tell me” Ken shook her shoulder. “Can you relax a bit? I’m fine. Someone helped me last night” “That guy from 4 Evolution right?” “He’s in this school? That waiter from the café?” “Yes. I saw he sent you home last night” “Oooh. Are you jealous?” “Why should I? You’re lucky. Many girls want to be his girlfriend but you easily close with him” “Oh. I didn’t know about that”

 

“Can you come to the cafeteria with me?” she asked. “Okay. Where’s Sulli?” “She had gone to the cafeteria first”

 

            Lime and Ken went to cafeteria. Lime saw Hongbin as she entered the cafeteria. They approached him.

 

“Hi, Hong-i” Lime greeted. “Who say you can call me Hong-i?” Hongbin replied. “Hehe. Sorry Hongbin” “I want to buy something” Ken patted her shoulder and walked into lines. Lime sat in front of Hongbin.

 

“Are you on diet?” he asked. “No. I’ve eaten this morning. Thank you for last night” “No prob. Do you know who thrashed you last night?” “That brainless person that hit me last night? What’s his name?” “He’s Kim Wonshik. Everybody call him Ravi. He’s from Seoul Science High School. He’s good in study” “Good? Good at kicking people?” Lime shook her head. Ken sat beside Lime.

 

            As they were chatting, something unexpected happened. A fight broke at a line. Hongbin, Lime and Ken approached to see what really happen. Sulli was standing beside Lime.

 

“Hurry up! Call your boyfriend!” Lime said to Sulli. “I have a boyfriend?” “Cheondong!” “He’s not my boyfriend. Since when did he couple with me?” “Hurry up!” Sulli ran to get Chendong.

 

            All of the students just watch what was happening.

 

“That guy” Lime pointed to the guy who ran away this morning. “You know him?” Ken looked at her in confuse. “Prefects ran after him this morning because he doesn’t obey prefects’ orders”

 

            The guy suddenly gave Lime a small smile. She was surprised. Prefects came when the guy was holding a student by his collar.

 

“These prefects always destroy my mood. I only want to give this punk a lesson” the guy said. “Get out from here now!” Cheondong snarled. “Okay. My life will never at peace” the guy got out from the cafeteria.

 

 

 

            Students went to class as the recess ended. Lime entered her class and sat at her place. She saw a bar of chocolate in her desk drawer. Since the teacher doesn’t come in, she unwrap the chocolate and ate it. A pair of eyes was looking at her with evil smirks of satisfaction. *Yes! She ate it* the person thought.

 

            When they were studying, Ken felt something bad was going to happen. Lime’s pen suddenly dropped from her grip. Ken looked at her. Lime was coughing loudly while holding her neck. Everyone stared at her. “You okay, Lime?” Mr. Kang stopped writing and looked at her in worry.

 

“Ken…”Lime head fell onto her desk. Her eyes were closed. “Lime!” Ken got up and shook her shoulders. Blood came out from . Teacher and her classmates went to her place in a flash.

 

“Lime! Answer me!” Sulli patted Lime on her cheek. She was horrified with her best friend condition. Lime was on the floor with her head  on Ken’s lap. “Mr. Kang, please call the ambulance!” Sulli asked.

 

            As the ambulance arrived, Lime was brought to the hospital. Sulli and Mr. Kang followed. Ken went to 4 Evolution and told Hongbin about what happened. Hongbin went to 4 Inspirit. Girls stared at in awe.

 

“How can she sick?” Hongbin asked. “I think she was poisoned” Ken answered. “Poisoned? With what?” “This thing can explain it” Ken took an already eaten chocolate in Lime’s drawer. “Who gave this chocolate to her?  Speak up!” Hongbin yelled while looking at each face of 4 Inspirit students. Everyone shook their heads.

 

“Hwang Miyoung!” Ken called. “Show me you hand” “Why should I?” she asked. “I don’t give her that. Don’t simply make such a fool decision!” “Just show it!” Hongbin was in anger.

 

            Miyoung held out her hand slowly. Scratches were all over her palm. There were stains of blood at the wrapper of the chocolate.

 

“What’s with your hand?” Ken asked. “I-I accidently cut it” replied. “Don’t lie! I saw you taking something from a bush of roses at the school garden just now” Jinyoung voiced loudly. Miyoung gave him a death glare, wanting to kill him after Jinyoung revealed the truth.

 

-Flashback-

 

            Miyoung hid the poisonous chocolate into a bush of thorny roses before she entered the class in the early morning. She came back to take the poisonous chocolate and put it in the drawer of Lime’s desk. She watched in satisfaction as Lime ate the chocolate.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Why do you want to kill Lime?! Why?!” Hongbin yelled in anger with his fist was about to punch Miyoung but Cheondong grabbed his wrist. Hongbin and Cheondong exchanged glares before Cheondong let go off his hand.

 

“Because she killed my brother! She made my brother died! He killed himself after she broke up with him!” Miyoung cried and flopped onto the floor.