CHAPTER 11: THE CALL OF TROUBLE

LOVE COACH (English Version)

NU EST-Face

Block B-No Joke

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The next evening, they were at Okinawa. They took a stroll at the beautiful beach. Lime sat on the white sandy beach. Warm breeze greeted her. The coconut tree swayed gracefully and the wave hit the coast side thus made a beautiful rhythm. Lime enjoyed and treasured the calm and gorgeous scenery when a straw hat was put on her hand. Lime looked up and saw N standing beside her.

 

“The sunset is beautiful” he said with smile. Lime just nodded in agreement. N took a seashell and threw it into the sea. “Haha. Is that the best that you can do?” Lime got up and took a seashell and threw it further than N did.

 

“So you want to fight? I’ll beat you” N threw another one. Not long after that, a ‘who-throw-further’ fight began. “That’s enough. My shoulder hurt already. Okay. You win” N gave up. “Yay!” Lime was happy as she defeated N.

 

            They headed back to Tokyo. That night,

 

“Eat as much as you want. It’ll be my treat” N said. “Really? You won’t take back or regret what you said, right?” “Sure not” “Okay, thanks” she replied. They had their dinner at a sushi restaurant.

 

            After ate a lot, the two had a window shopping near the area of their hotel. They walked through a dark and silent alley. As always…trouble met Lime.

 

“I’m sorry but you guys intruded our hangout place” a voice was heard. N and Lime looked at each other. Two unknown guys appeared in front of them. N tool Lime hands and turned to the back to get her out from there. “Not so fast” another guy appeared. They stopped. *What?! Three versus two?! That’s unfair!* Lime voiced in her head.

 

“What are you two doing here at our place?”  a guy asked in Japanese language. “We don’t even know this is your place” N face changed. *N sunbae can talk in Japanese language?* Lime looked at his fierce face. N held his hand out protectively in front of Lime. “We’ll thrash anyone who intruded our place without permission. Even if a girl” another guy approached Lime. “If you want her, over my dead bodyfirst” N grinded his teeth. He gave squeeze on her hand to remind her about her promise to him. She nodded a bit.

 

            One of them tried to punch N from the back but he dodged it. A guy about to push Lime to the wall when N kicked his . N was pinned to the wall by two guys. Another guy started to thrash N. N started to bleed. Lime gasped with her hand on . She was so terrified until she can’t talk. She walked backward and hit the wall behind her. Three guys approached her. A guy pulled Lime’s front hair backward.

 

“What are you looking at?!” the guy barked. Lime started to cry in fear. “What a crybaby. Where are you from?!” the guy asked in English. Lime just silent, didn’t dare to answer. “ARE YOU MUTE OR WHAT?!” the guy pulled her back hair.  Another guy kicked her stomach.

 

“Don’t disturb her!” N who was on the floor in pain snarled. Blood gushed out from Lime’s mouth. She fell. She looked at the guy who kicked her who was standing in front of her. The guy took a step to the front. A street light shone on his face. Lime could see his face clearly.

 

“Han Sanghyuk sunbae?” she called weakly. “Lime?” Hyuk replied in shock.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Lime opened her eyes slowly. It was morning. She was in a tidy room on a bed. N was still asleep on the other bed beside hers. A guy entered the room.

 

“Hey, good morning” Hyuk greeted and sat at the end of her bed. “This is my little brothers’ room. Sorry about last night” She just silent without looking at Hyuk. N woke up and sat with his hand on his bandaged head. “Sunbae” Lime went to N. “You okay?” she asked. N just nodded.

 

“I’m Han Sanghyuk. I’m responsible to take care of Lime” Hyuk said to N. “You’re Hyuk?” N asked in disbelief. “Yes. I am. And sorry because me and my friends used violence on you last night” “No. It’s okay” N silent for a while. “Wait! Today is Friday right?” Lime nodded. “We’re supposed to fly home today. Our flight is on 8 p.m.” N said. “But we haven’t pack our things yet” Lime replied. “It’s fine. We’ll do it quickly later”

 

“You’re going back to Korea tonight?” Hyuk voiced. “Yes” “But I just met you two here” “When are you going to Korea?” N asked. “Tomorrow” “We can meet again in Korea. What school did you go to?” “Claude Art School” “Art School?!” “Yes. I think I heard someone said the same before” Hyuk looked at Lime. She was still clueless and blinked her eyes. “Hey, let’s have breakfast!” Hyuk got up and exited the room. N and Lime followed him.

 

            While eating,

 

“Where’s your family members?” Lime asked Hyuk. “My parents had gone to work this morning. My twin brothers had gone to school too” he answered while eating his cereal. *His face looks the same as the guy who sat at the side of the sofa* she thought. “Oh! I just remember! My friends last night also responsible to take care of you” “What?! Five of them?! That’s a big number” she was shocked. “Relax. Do you think just 12 of us? There are more than you think” *Why did father ask so many people to take care of me?* she thought.

 

“I’ll take you two to meet them after this” N and Lime agreed.

 

            After ate, Hyuk brought N and Lime to a basketball court.

 

“Hi, guys!” Hyuk greeted and waved at his five friends who were playing basketball. They stopped playing and looked at them. One of them whispered to Hyuk. “Is that Lime?” Hyuk nodded. They introduced their selves.

 

“I’m Jung Hoik but call me Hoik. It’s nice to meet you” “Hi! I’m Joowon” “Woo Sangoo but call me Woosang” “Our group name is Double A” Woosang voiced.

 

“Noona” a guy in the group called lime. “Kimchi?!” Lime was surprised. “I’m sorry I had to lie to you. I had to take care of Sungmin in the hospital” Kimchi plead with cute face. “It’s okay. But…what year did you born until you call me noona?” “1994. Why?” Lime playfully chocked him. “You’re older than me, you know? You don’t have to make that aegyo face, not matured boy” she joked. “Oh really? I don’t even know but you look more mature than me” Kimchi hugged her. Lime was surprised and her face turned red. A guy stepped forward.

 

“Excuse me. How dare you hug my ex in front of me?” he said. Lime looked at the guy. “Aoora?!” Lime was surprised…again. “I’m sorry that my sister had to lie to you. I need to protect you so I pretended to be your boyfriend” Aoora explained. “It’s fine. But why did Miyoung tell me that you committed suicide?” “Suicide?! That little witch! I only ask her to tell you that I just stay at US. She’ll be dead when I see her” Aoora grinded his teeth. The others just laugh and chatted a little longer.

 

“Guys, let’s have lunch. Then, we can go for a walk” Kimchi suggested. “Great idea. Let’s go! But Lime and I have to go back to our hotel by 5 p.m.” N replied. “5 p.m.? That’s early” Joowon said. “Of course. We had to get ready to fly back to Korea tonight” she answered. “That’s early. All of us will go back there tomorrow”