CHAPTER 13: WHAT THE HELL?!

LOVE COACH (English Version)

NU’EST-Action

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The next evening, Lime was at a park, trying to relax her mind.

 

“Oh my god! I forgot to buy breakfast for tomorrow” she stood up from sitting on a bench. She looked at her watch. “It almost 7?! I better go now” she went on her bike and cycled to a grocery shop to buy bread and milk.

 

            While she was on her way home, Lime fell from her bicycle.

 

“Why are you being like this bike? At a time like this?” she complained and sighed. She tried to fix the bicycle chain. *I better be fast before trouble hit me* she thought and looked at her watch. “It’s almost 8? Onew oppa must be worried about me” she voiced alone.

 

            Again…trouble hit her.

 

“Look who is our little prey today. It’s a beautiful little mouse” a shadow fell over her. Lime quickly looked up. *I told ya* she stood. “Join us for a party, hot chick” a guy slung his arm to her neck. “Let me go!” she tugged his hand off her. The smell of alcohol filled her nose. It was from the guys’ dirty mouth.

 

“Oh, feisty! Just my type” another guy her hair and smirked, She ward off his hand and walked backward. She remembered about her promise with N about not to fight anymore. She leaned against the wall behind her.

 

“You dare to reject us” a guy voiced in anger. He pulled her shoulder but her shoulder part of blouse ripped. She wanted to shout but her voice wouldn’t help her.

 

            Out of the blue, a guy flying kicked the guy. The guy fell to the side. Lime looked at the knight in shining armor that saved her. “Ravi?!” “So you know my name. I’m really sorry for the other day. I just don’t know that you’re the person whom I suppose to protect. I’ll take god care of you” Ravi explained.

 

            The guy got again and tried to punch Ravi. He easily grabbed the guy’s fist very hard while chatting with Lime.

 

“Have you met Double A?” Ravi asked. She just nodded in fear. “Don’t be afraid of these s. Let me teach them a lesson” he twisted the guy’s hand. The guy was in severe pain, trying to release himself. “Where did you find them?” Ravi asked again. “At Japan” “Japan? Oh right! You went there with N right?” he kicked the guy and he flew 2 meters away from Ravi and Lime. She was speechless.

 

            The other two guys tried to attack Ravi. He made them stop by held out his hand to their foreheads. They can’t move. Ravi flicked their foreheads. They fell and held onto their swollen foreheads. They cried in agony. *That’s ridiculous. He just flicks them!* she was shocked.

 

“That’s for touching her!” Ravi voiced. “Oksy, oky. We’re sorry. We’ll leave her alone” they pleaded. “ off!” Ravi barked. The three of them ran away. “Thank you, Ravi” Lime said. “Here” he took off his jacket and held it out to her. “What for??”

 

“Don’t ask stupid question. Look at your clothes. People might think I did something bad to you. Wear it” She just nodded and wore the jacket. “Let me send you home” “No. It’s okay. I can walk alone”

 

“Alone?! You want that thing to happen again?!”  “Okay. Don’t be mad. Let me take my bicycle first” she pulled her bike upright.  “Why did you stop here?” “My bicycle chain got off” “Let me take a look” he was on his knees to check the chain.

 

“You don’t have to fix it. Just throw this bicycle away” “What? Why?” she asked in disbelief. Ravi stood and hit the seat of the bike with his hand. In a flash, the components of the bicycle got off. In short, the bicycle was totally damaged. “Because you’ll be in great danger if you continue to ride this”

 

“How can I go to school without my bicycle?” “Since when did you start to use this bike?” “Since I’m 10?” “10?! No wonder it had become easily damage” he shook his head. “Let me send you home”

 

            Their walk was silent and awkward.

 

“We’re here” Lime stopped in front of her house. Ravi scanned her house from the roof to the ground. “What’s wrong?” “You have a nice house. With whom did you stay with here?” “My cousin, Onew” “Oh” “Hey, thank you and sorry for troubling you” “No big deal. I’m sorry for the other day” “It’s fine. Bye” they waved at each other. Ravi walked home and she went into her house. Onew was watching the TV in the living room.

 

“Who’s jacket is that?” he acknowledged her. “My friend. A group of guys disturbed me just now” “Your friend or bodyguard?” “You know about my bodyguard?” “Yes. I listen about it when your father gave the job to their fathers. Hurry and take your bath” “Alright” she headed to the stair but stopped.

 

“My bicycle had damaged” “Damage? How can that happen? How can you go to the school?” “I can walk. Okay, I’m going up. Good night, Jinki oppa” “Good night” Lime walked to her room. She let herself fell onto her comfortable bed. “I’m so tired” slowly she fell into deep slumber.

 

            Ken entered his room and looked at Lime’s room.

 

“She’s asleep with no blanket?! If she is sick, I’ll be in trouble” he complained alone. He opened his room window and jumped into her room which was about a meter away. *Lucky for me she doesn’t close her window* He stood beside her bed and put a blanket over her. He stared at her face and jumped to his room back safely.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks to my elder sister for the beautiful poster!! I miss you foreverinfinite!