CHAPTER 19: THE FUTURE

LOVE COACH (English Version)

F(x) Krystal ft SNSD Jessica-Butterfly

LED Apple-Smile Again

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Twelve years later, at a house,

 

 

 

“Mama!” Sunggyu who was Soongyu twin shouted. “Yes” Lime, who was their mother answered. “look at sis. She took my chocolate” Sunggyu complained while hugging her mother’s legs. “Are you a boy or a girl to cry like this? You’re a boy. You shouldn’t cry” Lime caressed his head. “I just want to taste a bit” Soongyu answered poker faces. “There’s more on the table. Go take it” Lime voiced. Sunggyu took the chocolate and went out. His sister followed.

 

            Out at the house compound, Jinyoung prepared the grilling place.

 

“Got your chocolate back, Gyu?” Jinyoung who was their father asked. “Yes” Sunggyu answered with smile. Lime entered the house compound with a big bowl of marinated chicken and lamb to be grilled.

 

“Honey, these can be grilled now” she said to her husband. “Thanks” Jinyoung kissed her forehead. “Papa, you always kiss Mama” Soongyu hugged herself pouted. Jinyoung laughed and replied “Because I love her” “Then, don’t you love us, Papa?” Soongyu asked. “Soongyu, if you’re jealous, just say it” “That’s enough. Don’t disturb Papa” Lime voiced. “Alright, Mama” Sunggyu and Soongyu answered in sync. “My twins didn’t hug me today right?” Lime was on her knees and held out her hand. Her 4-year-old twin children ran into her embrace.

 

“Mama, who will come to our barbecue today?” Sunggyu asked. “Our friends” Jinyoung answered. “Don’t be naughty. There will be a lot of people” Lime advised. “If you two naughty, Papa will you” All of them laughed.

 

            Suddenly, someone pressed their house bell.

 

“Our guests have arrived. I’ll go and invite them” Lime went to the gate. “Hi, Lime” Sulli greeted. “Sulli, it had been a while. Sanghyun, you’re here too” Lime smiled at them. “Of course. We’re a family now” Lime and Sulli hugged each other. Lime broke the hug. “Where is Jinyoung?” Sanghyun asked. “At the back. Come in” Lime invited. “Ran, say hi to Aunty Lime” Sulli caressed her daughter head. “I’m Saeran. And I’m 5. Hello” Saeran, the only daughter of Sulli and Sanghyun bowed. “Hello. You’re cute. Just like your parents” Lime pinched Saeran cheeks lightly. They went to the house compound.

 

“Hyun!” Jinyoung hugged Sanghyun. “Where’s your children?” Sanghyun broke the hug. Jinyoung called the twins who were playing the swings. “I’m Sunggyu. The elder twin. This is Soongyu. We’re 4” Sunggyu bowed. Soongyu followed her brother action. “Let me guess. Soongyu like Lime. A bit harsh. Sunggyu behavior like Jinyoung. Cry baby” Sulli voiced. “Yes. Like father like son. Like mother like daughter” Lime statement received laughter from the adults. “Hi” Soongyu and Sunggyu greeted Saeran. “Hi” Saeran smiled. “Let’s play together” Soongyu held out her left hand and Sunggyu held out his right hand. “Let’s go!” Saeran took their hands. They were running all around the house.

 

            Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard.

 

“Hello” Ken greeted. “Hi, Ken” Lime replied. “Uncle Ken!” Soongyu and Sunggyu hugged his legs. “Hi, kids” Ken ruffled their heads and they let go off his legs. “Ken” Sanghyun shook hands with Ken. “It had been a while, right?” Ken told him. Sanghyun nodded.

 

            Ken sat beside Sulli.

 

“Hi, Sulli” he greeted. “Hi” she replied. “How are you?” “I’m fine. Just working near this area” Ken answered. “Where do you live?” Sanghyun questioned. Ken pointed to the house next door. “You’re their neighbor?” “Yes” “No wonder why Jinyoung’s children know you” “I have to be near Lime to protect her but… I think I don’t have to anymore because” Ken looked at Jinyoung and Lime. “Because she found the one who can protect her forever” Ken continued. Lime was in puzzlement. They laughed at her face.

 

“I almost forgot. Are you married or not?” Sulli asked. “Of course not. If I have, I probably have brought my family along” “Why didn’t you get marry then?” “I have to let Lime marry first” “But she already have two children” “Hehe. I just don’t find mine yet”

 

“Done!” Jinyoung said. “Saeran!” Sanghyun called his daughter. Saeran ran to her father. “What does Ran want to eat?” Sulli asked. “Your child?” Ken asked. “Yes” Saeran gave Ken a sweet smile.

 

            Someone greeted them.

 

“Is anyone home?” N asked. Hongbin, Leo, Ravi, Julia and Hyuk were behind him. Hongbin was holding a girl’s hand. “Hi, guys! Come in” Lime said. “Mama, there’s so many people come” Sunggyu told Lime. “They’re my friends”

 

“Hi, Eonni” Julia hugged Lime. Lime then brought her to sit. “What’s with you and Ravi?” “After I graduate, we’ll get marry. I’ll send you the invitation later” Julia smiled. “I pity Ravi. He has to wait for you to finish your study first” “Yes. It’s good that he understands me”

 

“Mama!” Sunggyu and Soongyu ran to Lime. “Yes. What do you want dears?” “Eat!” they pointed to their wide open mouths. “Alright. I’ll go take the food. Sit here with Aunty Julia” Lime went to Jinyoung. “Aunty, are you Mama’s friend?” Soongyu asked. “Yes. What’s your name?” “I’m Soongyu and this is my brother Sunggyu” “You two are so cute like your parents”

 

            After gave the food to Sunggyu and Soongyu, Lime went to Hongbin.

 

“Hi, Hong-i” “Stop calling me that, will ya?’ he replied. “Okay, Hongbin” “Where’s your children?” “The twins that sit beside Julia. The elder boy named Sunggyu and the girl named Soongyu” “They’re cute” “Of course. Look at their cute parents” “You’re so full of yourself. Oh! I almost forgot. This is my girlfriend” “Hi. I’m Yoonjo” the girl beside Hongbin introduced herself. “Hello” Lime replied.

 

“Mama!” Soongyu yelled. All of them looked at Soongyu who was on N’s shoulder. “Hey! Be careful! You’re dead if my daughter fall” Jinyoung shouted and the others laughed. “Alright, Papa” N jeered. Jinyoung stuck out his tongue.

 

“Leo, why is Hyuk just silent?” Jinyoung whispered to Leo. “Don’t mind him. His smile will be back in a short while. His close friends are not here yet” he continued to eat.

 

 

“Is anybody home?” Woosang came while waving. Double A followed him. “Hi, guys” Lime smiled. “Oh, you didn’t wait for us to eat” Joowon teased. “How can we wait? You’re too later” Leo voiced and looked at Hyuk who started to smile. “Oh. We’re sorry. Kimchi took forever to get ready” Aoora jeered. “I’m not” Kimchi protested. “Hyung, you’re here early” Hoik told Hyuk. “You’re the one who are late” Hyuk replied.

 

“Let’s eat, all of you” Lime invited. “Sure” Double A started to enjoy the feast.

 

“Mama! Soongyu fell” Sunggyu shouted. Lime went to them. Soongyu was crying while holding onto her bleeding knee. “How can this happen?” “She was running just now and fell over a stone” Sunggyu answered his mother. “Let Mama clean that for you, okay?” Lime carried her inside. “It’s must be great to have a mother like that, right?” Kimchi asked Sunggyu. “No. she’s fierce like lion” Sunggyu answered. Kimchi, Hoik and Joowon who were there laughed.

 

“Mama is angry if you being bad” Joowon voiced. Sunggyu looked at Aoora colorful hair. “Did that Uncle have ice cream on his head?” he pointed to Aoora head. Joowon and Kimchi continued to laugh. “Why? Did Gyu say anything wrong?” Sunggyu was clueless. “No. That Uncle dyes his hair” Hoik answered. “Hyung, come here” Kimchi waved Aoora over. Aoora just obeyed.

 

“What’s wrong?” Joowon carried Sunggyu to reach Aoora head. “Try touching his hair” he placed Sunggyu hand on Aoora head. “It’s not cold, right?” Kimchi asked. Sunggyu shook his head. “My hair? What’s with it?” Aoora questioned. “You hair color look like ice-cream. Lime’s son asked about it just now” Hoik stated. “That’s why. I told you not to dye your hair bizarre like that” Hoik said. They laughed. “I want to dye my hair too” Sunggyu told them. “Really? What color?” Joowon asked. “Like that” the little boy pointed to Woosang. “Oh. But ask Papa and Mama first, okay?” Sunggyu nodded.

 

            Lime went out with Soongyu.

 

“Saeran!” Soongyu shouted. Saeran and Soongyu played together at the house compound. “Be careful” Lime advised. She approached Sunggyu. “What did Gyu talk about with these uncles?” “This uncle hair looks like ice-cream” he pointed to Aoora head. “You want to dye your hair like that too?” “No. Like Uncle Woosang” “Didn’t you say you want to dye your hair like clown?” Soongyu suddenly voiced. The others laughed.

 

“No. I’m not” Sunggyu pouted. “Okay. Don’t fights or Papa will grill you two” Jinyoung let out an evil grin. “We don’t want!” Soongyu and Sunggyu yelled in sync. They laughed at the happy family behavior.

 

 

                                                            -END-

10TH Nov 2013 (10:18 p.m.)