CHAPTER 1: HAUNTED MANOR

LOVE COACH (English Version)

VIXX-Hyde

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          

            A lost girl was wondering around in an old abandoned mansion, looking for an exit. *Where am I? How can I get out of this house?* she questioned in her mind. She went into some rooms to discover the house.

 

            She went into a bathroom quietly. She heard the sound of water dropping from a bath tub. She dared to open the curtain of the bath tub. A guy in white suit was drenched in the bath tub. He was asleep. The girl was shocked and scared. She ran out from the bathroom and continued her walk through the hallway.

 

“What was that?” she whispered in fear. She entered a dining room. Another guy in white clothes too was at the dining table full of lighting candle. She approached the sleeping guy slowly. His cheek was on the cold table. She was in wonder about the weirs guys. She went to the hallway again.

 

            The girl spotted a light coming from a room. Without a pause, she went into the bedroom. She was in awe at how tidy and clean the bedroom was. Another guy in white was sleeping on a bed in the room. She blushed at how handsome the guy was. The girl exited the room and continued to walk through the hallway.

 

“This mansion is huge!” she said to herself.

 

            She walked pass a music room. She stopped and entered the room. An upright piano can be seen. She approached the piano slowly. She stopped as she saw a guy was at the piano. The guy was also in white clothes, sleeping. Shivers ran down her spine and she rushed out from the room.

 

“Where’s the exit?” she was about to break into tears while going down the stairs. She entered the living room. She saw two guys at a sofa. One of them was sitting on the sofa and another was leaning against the sofa side.

 

*I should try to ask them* the girl went closer to them. She held her hand out to touch the guy on the sofa slowly. He was looking down. Her hand was almost touching the guy’s head when he suddenly opened his eyes. The girl was shocked and backed away. All of the guys she met opened their eyes. The guy on the sofa got up and walked toward the girl.

 

*Otokae?!* She began to panic and walked backward. The guy on the side of sofa went to her too, slowly. *Who are they?! They’re like zombies!* She ran into the hallway but almost bump into the other guys. She cupped , terrified.

 

*Somebody, help me!* she gulped and ran away from the guys. They ran after her. She looked for a safe place to be when she saw a door. *I should try to go in there* she stepped faster. The guys followed her and held their hands out to grab her.

 

            The girl was able to open the door and entered the room as fast as she can. Suddenly, everything turned black.

 

            The girl sat up on her bed. *Oh! It just a dream* she thought. She stretched out her arm and yawned.

 

“Lime! Get up! It almost 7” her cousin, Onew shouted. “Nae. I’m up already” she replied and got off her bed. She took her towel and went into the bathroom.

 

            After bathed, she got into her school uniform and went down the stairs. Onew wasn’t there. *Maybe he has off to school* Lime went to the dining table and grabbed a piece of toast and a small bottle of milk. She went to the living room, grabbed her school bag, wore her school shoes and locked the house door. She got onto her blue bicycle and cycled to South Seoul High School while eating the toast.

 

            As she entered the school, she chained her bike and went to her locker to take some books. As soon as she steps her foot in her class,

 

“Lime! Good morning!” shouted her best friend, Sulli from the back. “Yah! I almost chock! I’m eating right here” “Oh, hehe. Sorry” “Not a sorry for you” she stuck out her tongue. “Relax. Don’t be mad or you’ll be old” Sulli laughed. Lime just shook her head with smile.

 

            Lime headed to her place and sat. Sulli took a chair in front of Lime and turned to her.

 

“Do you know?” “Know about what? You don’t even say anything. How can I know?” “Let me finish what I’m saying first” “Okay. Carry on. What is it?” “There’ll be a new student in our class. He’s insanely handsome” “Poor him. Handsome but crazy” she laughed. “No it’s not. You so bad”

 

            The school bell rang. Students rushed to classes to begin their day at school. Lime’s class teacher entered the class.

 

“Good morning” Mr. Hong said. “Good morning, sir” replied the students of 4 Inspirit. “Sit” The students obeyed. “Okay. I got a bad news and a good news” “What is it, sir? Tell me tell me~” one of the students voiced and received laughter from others. “Actually there’s no bad news. The good news is we’re in school just like always. Haha” “Sir, you tricked us” “Hahaha. You did that to me always too. I almost forgot. We have a new student today. Come in” he called.

 

            A guy entered the class and stood before everyone. Students started to whisper among themselves.

 

“Please introduce yourself” Mr. Hong said. “Hi! I’m Lee Jaehwan but call me Ken. I’m from Woolim Seoul High School” Ken smiled. Lime mouth formed an ‘o’.

 

*He’s the same guy in my dream*! The guy in the bath tub!* she was surprised. *Who is him?! A zombie?!*

 

“You can sit next to that girl” Mr. Hong pointed to Lime. “Thank you, sir” Ken nodded and sat beside Lime. He smiled to her. She smiled back to him. Lime felt something was wrong. The class went on like always.