CHAPTER 18: ALL MY HEART

LOVE COACH (English Version)

Super Junior-All My Heart

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            It was Saturday evening, Lime walked at the Flaxton Park while enjoying the beautiful scenery. She spotted a familiar figure sitting at a bench facing the lake. Lime approached the person.

 

“Hi” Jinyoung greeted. “Hi, Jinyoung” she smiled and sat beside him. “What bring you here?” “I suppose to meet someone here. You?” “A friend. I told her to meet me here at 8” “A friend or a girlfriend?” “I don’t know. I didn’t confess to her yet” “Who is she?” “It’s a secret. She’s kind, beautiful and cute”

 

“Who’s the person who gave me the letter? It already 10 minutes past 8” “Oh. That sapphire blue letter, right?” “You know who send it?!” Jinyoung nodded.

 

“That person is talking with you right now” “You, Jinyoung?!” she was surprised. “I’m sorry for not telling you bravely like a man. I’m such a coward. You must be hate me” “No. I’ll never hate you because I love you” she confessed. He was surprised with her confession. He never expected Lime would love him too. Jinyoung slowly decrease between their faces. He planted a kiss on her forehead. “I love you too, with all my heart”