CHAPTER 15: LOVE LETTER

LOVE COACH (English Version)

FT Triple-Love Letter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time flies and school was end for the day. Lime turned her locker knob slowly to unlock it. Suddenly, hundreds of letters fell out from her locker. Her eyes widened in surprise and kept her book into the locker. *Who gave these?* Lime began to squat on her knees and picked up the letters. Jinyoung who walked nearby saw and helped her.

 

"Here" he held out the letters that he collected.

 

"Thank you for helping me" Lime took it. "You're welcome. Do you want to read all these love letters?" "No. I can't stand reading all these. Plus, I like someone already" she looked away. "Oh... Okay" they stood. "Well, see you later" he walked out the place.

 

Lime went to the school gate and waited for Ken and Sulli. Ravi approached her.

 

"Why are you here?" she blurted. "Shouldn't you say 'hi' instead of that? I have to protect you so shouldn't I check on you sometimes? I want to meet someone here, anyway" "Who? Your girlfriend?" "Yeah"

 

"Lime!" Leo waved from the opposite direction of Ravi. "Leo! It's nice to see you again" Lime waved back.

 

"Lime-ah! I miss you" to her surprise, he hugged her. Ravi pulled his bag and dragged him away from her.

 

"Yah! Don't hug her. Why does everyone wants to hug her?" Ravi questioned. "I don't know. Maybe because she's hug able like teddy bears" Leo pinched her cheeks. Ken, Hongbin and Sulli approached them.

 

"Sorry for late. Just now some guys asked me to give you these" Sulli held out more love letters to her.  "Whoa! What a big collection of love letters you have" Hongbin teased and they laughed.

 

"Hi, Leo" N called as he just got out from the school gate. "Hey, hi" Leo replied. "Where are all of you going after this?" "Home and sleep" Ravi answered lazily. "Work" Hongbin answered. "Home. Homework" Lime replied and Sulli nodded in agreement. "Home. Game" Ken and Leo answered.

 

 

"What meeting are you doing now?" Hyuk voiced from their backs. "I wonder why you held a meeting by the roadside" Woosang added. "You got to be kidding me. A reunion here?" Aoora spoke.

 

"Hi, guys" Lime waved to Hyuk and Double A. "Where are you from?" Ken asked. "From school of course" Kimchi answered.

 

"Which school are you from?" she asked. "Woosang, me and Kimchi are 11th grader at Claude Art School" Aoora answered. "Hoik is in 9th grade. I'm a 10th grader. We go to East Seoul High School, same as your cousin, Onew" Joowon replied.

 

"You must be Sulli" Hoik looked at Sulli. "How do you know my name?" Sulli asked. "You're Lime's best friend, right? So all of us should know about you too" Aoora answered.

 

 "Wow! You got lots of letters" Kimchi was in awe as he saw Lime's love letters in her bicycle basket. "I see you have many fans" Woosang teased. "Tsk"

 

Julia walked out from the school gate.

 

"Julia!" Ravi called. "Oppa!" she waved and went to him. "So this is your 'important' person" Hongbin said. Ravi smiled in embarrassment.  "Hi, Lime eonni" Julia greeted.

 

"Why did you let your uniform this messy?" Julia fixed the ribbon at Ravi's collar. His face turned red. "Oh. How romantic this lovebirds" Kimchi voiced.

 

"Hi, everyone" Sanghyun approached them. "Hi" they replied. "Hyun, let's go" Sulli voiced. "Oh, going for a date eh?" N poked her shoulder. "No, we're not"

 

"Sanghyun, you know what? Sulli likes you" Lime told Sanghyun Sulli's secret. Sulli gave Lime a 'What-the?!' look. "No. I'm not" Sulli started to panic. "Let's go" Sulli pulled his hand and walked away.

 

"I'm going home. See you later" Lime waved. "Bye" they went their separate ways.