CHAPTER 14: SURPRISE!

LOVE COACH (English Version)

SHINee-Fly High

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            The sunshine shone into Lime’s room. She woke up.

 

“I slept without a bath last night? Who put this over me?” she pulled the blanket off her and got off from her bed. She opened the curtains. “I didn’t close the window? Did someone come in?” “No. I put the blanket over you last night. If you’re sick, all of us will be in trouble” Ken answered poker-faced from his room. “Oh, thanks” “Oh! I forgot to greet you. Good morning, Sleeping Beauty” he exited his room. “Good morning. Wait! What did he just call me? Sleeping Beauty?” she ignored her thought and took her bath.

 

            After bathed, she had breakfast with Onew.

 

“Hey, what are you dreaming of? Hurry up and eat” Onew words pulled Lime out from her dreamland. “Oh! Sorry” she almost forgot that she was eating her favorite mushroom soup. *Sleeping Beauty? What does he mean? What have he done to me last night?* she started to think negatively.

 

            After ate, she went to the garden to water the plants when she almost hit a pink colored bicycle. She stared at the bicycle with a white basket at the front, a passenger seat and a bell in awe. The bicycle was decorated with ribbons and balloons. Lime took a card that was attached to the bicycle and read it.

 

| Sorry if you think I crashed your bicycle last night. I worry if the broken bike will hurt you                                                                                                                       From: Ravi|

 

*Thank you, Ravi* she smiled.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          

            It was Monday again.  A beautiful girl walked into the school hallway of South Seoul High School. Every eye was on the girl. Whispers could be heard among them. A guy was in serious awe leaned against the wall with his wide open mouth. The girl walked pass 'The Beauties of SSHS'. They stared at her in complete silent because of her beauty. The girl entered the 4 Inspirit class and sat at a place behind Sulli. Sulli greeted the girl.

 

"Are you a new student? This is my friend's place" The girl smiled at Sulli. "This is my place, Sulli" "LIME?!" Sulli was surprised. "Did my face look too different until you didn't recognize me?" "Yes. I miss you" she hugged her. "I miss you too"

 

At recess time, Lime and Ken were chatting.

 

"I know the other two members that you didn't know" she said. "What's their name? From which school?" he shot questions. "One of them name Kim Wooshik but he said to call him Ravi. He's a student at Seoul Science High School. Another one named Han Sanghyuk. He went to Claude Art School. He's the one that we met when visiting my brother at the hospital the other day" "Your father chose great people to protect you and their school isn't far from you. By the way, have you met Double A?" "I have. At Japan the other day. They said they'll come back here again" Hongbin came and greeted Lime.

 

"Did you have a blast in Japan?" "Of course. I went shopping with N sunbae. He shopped more than I did" "I'll go there by myself one day" "Did anything happen while I'm gone?" she asked. "No. Nothing unusual happen. I think" Ken answered unsure. Sulli interfered. "A girl from 9th grade looks for you the other day" "9th grade?" "Yes. I think she's like Ken and Hongbin. She's your bodyguard too, I think" Lime was shocked with what Sulli said. "How do you know about it?" "Ken told me. I'm your best friend, right? I must know everything about you" "I'm lucky to have a friend like you" Sulli smiled.

 

"Hey, I want to go out for a while" Lime stood. "Let me accompany you" Sulli stood too. They walked at school hallway while chatting and laughing. Everyone was looking at them. 'The Beauties of SSHS' approached them.

 

"Hi, do you want to join our group?" Eunjung asked. "Are you a new student?" Hyoyeon asked. While fanning herself with her favorite pink hand fan. "You're beautiful" Soyeon added. "I'm not a new student. It just that i didn't come to school quite a while. And I don't want to join your group. Thanks for invitation" Lime responded. "I think I've heard your voice before" Soyeon stated. "I'm Lime from 4 Inspirit” Everyone who heard her were shocked.

 

"LIME?!!" Hyoyeon's mouth was wide open.

 

"Let's go back to class. Recess is almost over" Sulli pulled Lime's hand. They left them dumbfounded.

 

When Sulli and Lime were about to enter their class, someone pulled Lime on her sleeve.

 

"Are you Lime?" the girl asked. "Yes I am" "This is the girl that I told you just now" Sulli elbowed Lime. "At last, I found you. I'm Julia. I was told by your father to take care of you" the girl with blue eyes and short brunette hair introduced herself.

 

"You too? Which class are you from?" Lime asked. "3 Evolution"

 

"Where are you from? You don't look like a Korean" "I was born in Canada but I moved here 10 years ago" "Oh"

 

KRIIING!!! The school bell rang told the students to head back to the class.

 

"We'll talk later. I'm sorry if I troubled you" Lime smiled. "Not at all. Bye" Julia replied. They went to their classes.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading. And care to check out my other fics XD