CHAPTER 12: HAVE FUN

LOVE COACH (English Version)

JJ Project-Hooked

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            After lunch, they went to a theme park.

 

“Do you know another person who supposes to take care of you?” N whispered to Lime. “No. Do you know who is it?” N shook his head. “I think Hyuk does. Ask him later” She nodded.

 

“Who want to ride roller coaster with me?” Hoik asked while pointing at the all and terrifying roller coaster. “If you’re scared, don’t ride. I can accompany you” Hyuk patted Lime on her shoulder who was staring at the roller coaster in scared. “You’re afraid of height right?” Woosang poked Hyuk on his waist. “I’m not” “Liar. Your mother said you’re afraid to climb a tree because of that” Joowon told Hyuk secret. “Okay. I am afraid of height. Satisfied?” Hyuk replied. “Hahaha. You lost. These kids good at joking you around” Aoora patted Joowon on his head.

 

“You want to ride or not?” Hoik shouted from the line to ride the roller coaster. “This kid is so fast at these kinds of things” Aoora went to Hoik. Joowon, Woosang, Kimchi and N had joined him.

 

            Hyuk and Lime walked at the area while chatting.

 

“We’re sorry about last night” Hyuk said. “It’s fine. Sunbae, can I ask you something?” “Sure. What is it?” “Ken said-“ “Who’s Ken?” Hyuk interrupted. “He’s like you. He supposes to take care of me too” “Oh. Proceed” “Ken said his group consists of 6 persons. But I only know 5 of them. They didn’t know who’s the 6th member and so does I. Do you know who the 6th member is?” “His name is Ravi?” “What?! Ravi?!” “Do you know him?” “I do. Me and Hongbin once had a fight with him” “Fight?! He must not know that you’re the one he need to protect. Your father showed us your face when you’re 11-years-old. Your face now is different” “Different? No. My face is just the same” “I don’t know. Maybe he don’t remember your face”

 

            The others went to them.

 

“Did you enjoy the ride?” Lime asked. “Of course. It was awesome! I want to ride again” Hoik exclaimed. “You sure love this ride. My ear almost deaf because of your scream. It’s painful!” Kimchi rubbed his left ear. “Really? I’m sorry”

 

“I’m not going to ride that thing again” Woosang voiced. “You’re dizzy? This fellow is weak” Aoora patted his back a few times. “Shut up” Woosang pouted.

 

“What are we going to play next?” Kimchi asked. Lime looked around and saw a game of fishing duck. “You want to play that?” Hoik pulled her hand and went there. “Play. I’ll pay for you” “You sure? Play this with me” she asked. “No. It’s okay” Lime played the game twice but lost. Hoik played the game and won. He got a small panda doll keychain. “It’s so cute” she praised. “Here” Hoik held it to her. Lime was puzzled. “I can’t have a cute girlish thing like this. Take it”

 

“Lime!” N called. She went to him. Hoik kept the keychain into his pocket and followed her. “What is it, sunbae?” she asked. “Want to go on the Ferris wheel with us?” “Sure” Lime, N, Kimchi and Joowon rode the Ferris wheel. Aoora and Hyuk went to other place to play some games. Woosang and Hoik just watch the Ferris wheel.

 

“Oh! I just remember!” Woosang took something out from his pocket. Hoik just watch him. “This is Lime’s phone. I borrowed it just now to send a message” “Why don’t you use your phone?” “My phone had run out of battery”’ “Oh. Give me that for a while” Woosang gave the phone to Hoik. Hoik hung the small keychain to the phone.

 

            Minutes later, Lime, N, Kimchi and Joowon approached them. Aoora and Hyuk too.

 

“Enjoy it?” Woosang asked with smile. “It was awesome!” Joowon and Kimchi said in sync. “Kids” N shook his head. The others just laughed. “Lime, here’s your phone” Hoik gave Lime her phone back. “Thank you. Wait! What’s this?” she pointed to the little doll. “I tied it tightly already. You’ll never can get it untie so just take it” “You’re something. But thank you” she smiled. Hoik blushed.

 

“Hey, it’s already 5 p.m.” N looked at his watch. “Already?” Aoora sighed. “We can meet again in Korea. Don’t worry” she said. “But-“ “All of you are my bodyguards so you’ll follow me anywhere I go right?” she pinched his cheek. His ear turned red at her touch. “Hey, what are you thinking?” she poked his forehead. “Nothing” Aoora pouted. “It’s true that we need to follow you everywhere you go” Woosang said. “I know all of us are like a bunch of stupid kids or we really are, but we can take good care of you” Aoora added. “Sorry about last night. I told them to thrash both of you” Woosang said. “Yes. Sorry about last night” Aoora and Joowon said to N. “Lime, sorry about last night. I hope we didn’t hurt you severely” Hyuk said. “Yes. We’re sorry” Kimchi and Hoik lowered their heads at her.

 

“Guys, it’s okay” Lime voiced. “But-“ Hyuk was about to say something when N voiced. “It’s not a big deal. As long as she’s not seriously injured” “But we have hurt the person we suppose to protect. We can’t forgive ourselves” Woosang said. “Don’t feel too guilty. I’m fine. Really” Lime consoled. “It’s not a big matter” N added. “Okay. But we want you to know that we’re really sorry” Aoora faced her. “Once again you say sorry, I’ll never forgive you” she pouted.

 

“Ah. Sorry, no sorry, argh sorry, no sorry” Kimchi said not purposely. Joowon quickly shut his mouth with his hand. “Don’t be mad, Lime” he said. “Haha. I was just kidding” she pinched his cheek with smile. He smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

“So we’ll go back to Korea” “Okay. See you there” Aoora waved. “When we’re in Korea, show us the guy that you like, okay? What his name again? I don’t remember” Hyuk scratched his head. “Jinyoung” Hoik answered.

 

“How do you know about-“ she was surprised. “We’re your bodyguards remember? We must know all about you” Woosang slung his arm to her neck. “We’ll help you. Don’t worry” Hoik voiced. “We sure will” Woosang let go off her. “Thank you, all of you. So we’ll meet again in Korea” “Okay. Goodbye” Double A and Hyuk waved at N and Lime.