CHAPTER 16: BE MY GIRL

LOVE COACH (English Version)

B1A4-Beautiful Target

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sanghyun, actually I" Sulli was walking home with Sanghyun. "You like me. I know about it for quite a while. Before Lime even says" he told her. Sulli was surprised.

 

"How do you know?" "Because when I think I can't smile, just by looking at you can brighten my day" Sulli was speechless at his words. "Can you" he stopped walking causing Sulli to stop too.

 

"Can you be my girl?" he asked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sulli came to school later then Lime. That was an unusual thing to happen. Lime waited for Sulli at her own seat. Then, Sulli and Sanghyun entered the class together.

 

"Hi, Sulli. Care to explain to me why you are late?" Lime asked as Sulli sat in front of her. "I woke up late" "Why did you come with Sanghyun?" "We come together to school every day before you arrive" Sulli explained. Sanghyun went to them.

 

"Lime, you're in charge of cleaning the window today" "Okay. I'll do it after this” Lime answered.

 

“I’m going. Bye, Sulli” he gave Sulli a sweet smile. “Okay. See you later” she replied with smile.  He exited the class. “Why did he only say ‘bye’ to you? Am I invisible? So not a gentleman” Lime commented. “Why should he say that to you? He’s mine okay?” “You mean-you confessed to him?” Sulli nodded and told her about yesterday. “Oh! So sweet!”

 

            It was recess. Ken, Sulli and Hongbin went to the cafeteria while Lime was left alone in the class, doing her duty to clean the class window. Lime stood on a chair to reach the higher part of the window.

 

“Give my diary back!” a girl shouted as she chased a guy entered the class. “Haha! You call that a run? You’ll never get it!” the guy jeered. They continued to chase. The girl accidentally hit the chair that Lime was standing on. Lime gasped and panicked. She lost balance and fell with her eyes closed in fear. But eventually Jinyoung who was entering the class quickly caught her on time. He was now holding her bridal style. They exchanged eye contacts.

 

“T-thank you” Lime stuttered, looking down. Their faces were pink in embarrassment. Jinyoung out her down slowly. “B-Be c-careful next time” he wasn’t looking at her face. Jinyoung quickly walked out of the class. Lime could felt her heart beat racing. *Jinyoung, what have you done to me?*

 

            After done with cleaning the windows, Lime sat at her seat. Sulli came and greeted her.

 

“Hi, what are you thinking?” “Nothing” “I know you’re lying. Better tell me now” Lime whispered to her what had just happened. “WHAT??!!” Sulli accidentally shouted in disbelief. Everyone in the class looked at her. “Sorry” she smiled at them and they ignored her back. “Relax” “Relax?! How can I relax? This is an important story. We need to let Ken knows” “But it was just an accident”

 

“Hey, hey. What’s up?” Ken went to them. “Jinyoung saved her just now” Sulli told him. “Why should you fangirling with him?” Lime interrupted. “It’s good that I know about this”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            At male toilet, Jinyoung washed his face at the sink and looked at himself in the mirror.

 

*What’s wrong with me? Why did I stutter just now?! What did I say? Why my face is turned red?! Arsh!* he shut his eyes for a while. He placed his palm at his chest. *What’s with my heart? Why is it beating so fast?! Is it going to burst?! Am I going to die?!* He was in confused. *Maybe-* he sprinted to a class nearby to meet his friend.

 

“Kyu, I really really need your help. It’s an emergency” Jinyoung panting heavily as he talked. “Hey, calm down. What is it? What happen?” his friend, Kyuhyun asked. “My heart beat fast when I’m talking with Lime” “Oh. How fast? Like a bullet train or a rocket? “Kyu, I’m serious! Does that mean I’m going to die?” “Nonsense! Where did you learn that? That’s mean you already fall” “Fall? I didn’t fall. She fell and I caught her. That’s it” “I don’t know whether to call you a derp or a jerk. I mean fall in love” “Love?” “Don’t worry. ‘Game Kyu’ wasn’t only my nickname. My other nickname is Dr. Love. I’ll help you, my stupid friend. Don’t worry” “I’m not stupid” “Hahahah. Yes, you are. Stupid in love”