CHAPTER 6: HE’S GONE

LOVE COACH (English Version)

Super Junior (Kyuhyun)-Listen to You

A/N: I know this song is not suitable for this chapter. But try listen to this song. I love this song! SuJu forever!! Hahahah ^^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Lime was watching TV when someone knocked the door and came in.

 

“Hi Hongbin” she greeted. “Hi. Are you okay?” he smiled. “I’m fine. Come , sit here” she pat on the chair beside her. Hongbin obeyed. “Where’s Onew hyung?” he asked. “He’s home. I told him to rest at home” Lime tried to get up and served food to him. “Don’t trouble yourself, Lime. You’re not well yet” he pushed her to sit back. “I’ve eat just now” he sat back.

 

“Thank you for helping me the other day” Lime smiled. “No prob. Did Ken come just now?” “He did” “Oh! I almost forgot. Do you know who poisoned you?” “No. Who is it?” “That person will visit you tomorrow” Lime was in wonder that person was.

 

“Actually I have something really important to tell you. Actually” Lime was looking forward to what Hongbin will say. “Your father sent us to take care of you” “My father? What for?” “He’s…”Hongbin looked to the floor. “He’s what?” “He’s dead” Hearing to this, Lime can’t stop herself from letting her tears go down. Hongbin hugged her. “You have to be strong. You have us” “How can all of you replace my one and only family member that’s still sane?!” she voiced between her sobs.

 

“He was killed two months ago, while working at New York” “Why did I only know this after two months?” “Your father don’t want you to search for him” “I don’t have anybody to depend on anymore” “Be strong, Lime. I’m going home first. Take care” Hongbin patted her shoulder before going home.

 

            Lime looked outside the window. Leo was waving at her while showing his sketch book that written,

 

‘Why did you cry?’ ‘My father died two months ago and I just know it today’ she replied with her sketch book. ‘I’m sorry for you’ Lime didn’t reply. ‘Calm down. Don’t cry anymore. You should sleep first’ ‘You’re right. Good night and thank youJ’ Lime lay on the bed and fell into slumber land.

 

            The next morning, while Lime was breakfast alone, a guy entered her room.

 

“Hi” the guy said. “You! You’re the one that got into fight at the cafeteria the other day” she was shocked. “Yup” he sat on the chair beside her. “What are you doing here?” “Visit you of course. I heard your brother called your friend at school that you’re awake” Lime was still clueless. “Okay. Let’s start over. I’m Cha Hakyeon but call me N. I’m from 5 Acoustic”he smiled. “I’m Hyerim but call me Lime”

 

“I just want to be your friend” N said. “But why me?” “Because…I don’t know. Maybe because you’re cute” Lime turned red. “What ever. Wait! Isn’t it school hour now? Didn’t you go to school?” “It’s darn bored in school. We always learn the same thing over and over again. Plus many punks want to raise hell with me so I have to fight back. It’s exhausting, you know? So it’s better skip class than causing trouble” “You shouldn’t do that”

 

“Why?” “It just…since you can go to school, you should go. Look at me. I want to go to school but I can’t” “Poor you” N ruffled her hair. “Yah! What are you doing?!” she backed off. “You’re too cute. Are you fully recovered?” “Yes” she replied and sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?” “My father died two months ago and I just know about it last night” she can’t hold her tears and cried again. “Be patient, Lime. You have to be strong” N advised and patted her back. “He died while on work at New York” she told. “Your mother?” “When I’m 6, she died. She’s a doctor. Then, I stay with my grandmother”

 

N sat in front of Lime on the bed. He wiped her tears with his hand.

 

"Don’t cry. You didn’t look cute" "Can you stop praising me?" her face turned red. Leo was watching both of them.

 

After N left, Leo showed his sketch book to Lime.

 

'Just how many boyfriends do you have?' 'I don’t have any. They are just my friends' 'Then, why do you look so close?' 'Can't we? Hehe' 'What's with you last night?' 'My friend said that my father sent him and his friends to take care of me. My father died two months ago while working at NY' 'Oh. You have to be strong, okay?' 'Okay. Thank you. I'm bored. Let's go for a walk' 'Okay. See you at rooftop' Leo took his walking sticks and went to the rooftop.

 

At the rooftop, Lime was walking for him while leaning against the wall.

 

"Hi, Lime" Leo greeted. "Hi, Leo. Come sit here" she sat down. "This is my first time hearing your voice. You had a great voice" "Please. I had enough praise for today" "Okay" he smiled. "Oh! I forgot! Where is the kid that always stay with you until nighy? Didn’t he visit you anymore?" "He's not a kid. He's 17. He's my cousin, Onew" "Oh" "I wonder. Aren't you bored, staying here alone?" "Sometimes. I always sleep so I didn’t feel so lonely" "Sleep. Can I ask you something?" "Go on" "How do you use those sticks? Can I try it?" "Sure. Here" Leo held his walking sticks.

 

Lime tried to stand when she almost topple. But she managed to stand back.

 

“You okay?” Leo asked. “I’m okay” she held her dizzy head. “I think you should rest at your room. If you faint here, it’ll be a huge problem for me. I can’t carry you on my back. My legs aren’t recover yet” “Okay” Leo accompanied Lime to her room.

 

“You should sleep first” Leo advised. Lime lay on her bed. He pulled the blanket onto her. “Thanks” she smiled. “You’re welcome. I’m going, bye” “Bye” Leo walked to his own room and Lime fell asleep.

 

            As she woke up, she saw a figure was sitting beside her on the chair.

 

“Hi, Lime” Miyoung greeted. “Hi. It had been a while since we met” Lime replied. “Yes. I’m here just for a short while. You’ll never see me after this” “Why’s that?” “I’m moving to Australia” “What?!” “My family has to work there so I have to follow them” “When will you come here again?” Miyoung shook her head. “What do you mean by that?” Lime asked. “I stay there forever” “Don’t joke about this” “I’m serious. But before I go, I want to tell you something”

 

“Actually I’m the one who poisoned you. I did that because my brother suicide after you broke up with him” “Wait! Your brother?! Aoora?!” Miyoung nodded. “I’m really sorry. I break up with him because he forgot his studies. I just want him to succeed” Lime cried. “It’s okay. He’s not around anymore. We can’t do anything about it” Minyoung consoled. “I’m really sorry” Lime hugged her. “It’s alright, Lime. I have to go now or I’ll miss my flight” “Okay” she let go of her.

 

“Take care. Don’t forget us here” Lime advised. “Of course. I’ll never forget all of you. You should take care of yourself too” Miyoung smiled and stood. “Bye” “Bye” They waved at each other. Miyoung left the room.