CHAPTER 7: BACK TO SCHOOL

LOVE COACH (English Version)

Super Junior-Happiness

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          

            That evening, Ken came to visit Lime. Lime was daydreaming.

 

*Why did I still remember that dream? It’s weird. Wait! Leo looks the same with the guy on the sofa in my dream* she looked at Leo’s room.

 

“What’s with you? Dreaming your future?” Ken snapped her out from her thought. “What? Oh, no. Did you say anything?” “No. I want to ask you something. Did the person who poisoned you come?” Lime nodded. “It’s Miyoung right?” “Yes. She said she’ll move to another place but she didn’t say where the place is” “She told me that she’ll move to Australia. She’ll never come back here” “She should say earlier. We can make some party for her” “Right”

 

“I want to tell you something actually” Lime voiced before Ken could finish his line. “My father sent you and Hongbin to take care of me” “Hongbin told you, wasn’t he?” “Yes” “He’s such a spoiler. I want to tell you first. Do you know who did your father sent?” “You two” “Not only us. Me, Hongbin, that kid” Ken pointed to Leo’s room.

 

“Leo?!” “Yes. The kid that fight at the school cafeteria the other day and other two guys that I don’t know” “N?!” “Bingo” “Six guys?! Actually I dreamt about me meeting all of you” “Dream?” Lime nodded.

 

            Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

 

“Lime, you can leave the hospital tomorrow” he announced. “Tomorrow? Okay. Thank you, doctor” Ken bowed to the doctor. The doctor smiled to them and exited the room. Ken quickly gave Onew a call. Lime wrote something on her sketch book and showed it to Leo.

 

‘I can go out tomorrow’ ‘Wow! That’s good’ replied Leo. ‘Yes. Don’t be sad when I’m not around’ ‘Okay J’

 

            The next day, before Lime get out from the room, she wrote something and showed it to Leo.

 

‘Bye. See you later. Hope you recover fast’ ‘Okay. Thank you. Bye’ Leo waved. Lime waved and went home.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Lime went to school back. While she was cycling to school, she saw Jinyoung was walking to school while holding hands with an unfamiliar girl. He was about to greet Lime but she sped off to school.

 

            In the class,

 

“Lime! You’re okay already?” Sulli snapped. “Hi” Lime replied weakly. She sat at her place. Sulli turned her chair facing Lime. “What’s with that long face?” Sulli asked. Lime told her about Jinyoung. “Don’t worry. I’ll help you” “Thanks, Sulli” Suddenly, Hongbin hugged Lime by her neck from her back. Lime was shocked.

 

“Hongbin?!” “Lime, I miss you” he said. Many girls that have secret crush on Hongbin glared at Lime. “Yah! What are you doing?” Sulli voiced. “Hug her of course. Can’t I hug my friend?” he questioned back. “Hongbin” Lime let go off his hug. “Go back to your class now!” Lime voiced. “Okay, sorry. Don’t be mad” Hongbin exited the class.

 

            Not long after that, school bell rang. The students entered their classes. Ken sat at his seat and held a piece of note to Lime.

 

|If you want Jinyoung to like you, you should be more girlish so I booked a flight to Japan for you. N will come with you. You’ll be staying there for 5 days starting next week. If I didn’t d this, people will be curious how your short hair cam become long, right?|

 

            Lime gave a how-do-you-know look to Ken. “I’ll tell you when it’s recess” he answered.

 

            Recess came.

 

“You know most of my secret, you know? How do you know about my hair?” Lime asked, “I know about it when I just move. I’m curious. Why don’t you just cut it?” “Because of my grandmother. She like my long hair. I’m like other girls until something happen” “What happen?” “I promised to myself that I’ll never talk about that ever again” “Oh. It’s okay then” “My grandmother advised me not to fight. That’s why when Ravi and his gang kicked me, I didn’t really fight back”

 

“I didn’t know you’re that pamper” he jeered. She stuck out her tongue. “I want to ask. About me going to Japan, whose money did you use?” “Your father’s of course. He said use the money that he had left for you” “Oh. But if teacher ask me, why didn’t I come to school, what should I say?”

 

“Just say that your relative married at Japan” “Okay. I’m going to toilet for a while” she walked out from the class.           

 

            At the toilet, while Lime was washing her hands, a group of girls came to her.

 

“Hey, you! What’s going on between you and our prince?!” Eunjung curled her hands to her chest. Lime pretended not to hear. “Yah! I’m talking to you!” Eunjung was annoyed with Lime. Lime still didn’t care about them. “Nobody dares to ignore us” Soyeon voiced. “Who are you to do this to us?” Hyoyeon fanned herself. “Who are you to know about mw and Hongbin?” Lime replied. “Did you ask who we are? Which planet are you from until you didn’t know about us?” Eunjung asked in a duh manner.

 

“We are The Beauties of SSHS” Hyoyeon answered. *Beauties? They’re so full of themselves* Lime thought. “Yah! We’re asking. What’s with you and our prince?” Soyeon asked again. “We’re just friends” Lime answered. “Friends? Then,  why did he hug you just now?” Hyoyeon asked. Lime ignored her and walked out from the toilet.

 

“YAH!” Eunjung called. The girls went out from the toilet too. Lime kept on ignoring them. They pouted in annoyance.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I’m sorry for making your idols looks bad. Forgive me if it offends you.