CHAPTER 10: FLY TO JAPAN

LOVE COACH (English Version)

2PM-Fly To Seoul

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Two days later, the day that Lime has been waiting came. She went to the airport. She saw N waved her over and she went to him.

 

“Hi, sunshine” N pinched her cheek. People beside them started to whisper at this sweet ‘couple’. Lime could hear some of them said ‘they’re so sweet’. Her face turned red. “N sunbae” she pouted. “Hehe. Hey, let’s send our bag first and we can have lunch” “Okay but you have to treat me” “What?! I’ll bankrupt then” “I’m just kidding. Let’s go” They stood in line to send their bag into their airplane. They had lunch at Mc Donald after that.

 

“What are you eating, Lime?” N asked. “Filet-o-fish. You?” “Beef burger” “That looks delicious” “I want to taste your burger” N opened his mouth. Lime doesn’t have choice but fed some of her burger into his mouth. Many people looked at their intimacy.

 

            Then, they waited at the departure hall. After a while, they aboard the airplane. In the airplane, Lime sat beside the window while N sat beside her. An hour later, the stewards and stewardess serve the passenger with food. N was giving food to Lime when he accidentally touched her hand.

 

“I’m sorry” he voiced. “Hmm” Lime answered in embarrassment. They started to eat.

 

            After ate, Lime and N continued to relax their selves. Lime looked outside and fell asleep not long after that. N took off his jacket and put it over Lime. N stayed awake along the flight. He looked at Lime calmed face from time to time.

 

“We’ll land at Japan International airport. The time at Japan now is 10 p.m. Thank you for flying with us and have a nice day” the pilot announced. N turned to Lime and woke her up.

 

“Lime, wake up. We’re here” Lime opened her eyes slowly. *She’s cute* N thought. “Oh, really? What time is it now?” “10 p.m. at Korea and Japan”

 

            They got off the airplane and took their bags in the airport.

 

“We’ll start our journey tomorrow, okay? I’m tired” N suggested. “Okay” They went to their hotel by taxi. As they arrived at the hotel, they registered in. N gave a room key to Lime. They went to their respective rooms that were next to each other.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The next day, they had breakfast at the dining hall of the hotel.

 

“What are we going to do after this?” Lime asked. “To start our mission” “Mission?” “Yes. To change your image to more girlish” “Okay…so where are we going?” “Shopping of course”

 

            They went for shopping at Shinjuku after ate. They went to many shops there. N and Lime were carrying many shopping bags. After an exhausting times on shopping,

 

“Lime, let’s rest for a while” N said. Lime and N sat at a bench. “You want some ice-cream?” N asked as he saw an ice-cream stall. She nodded in reply. N bought ice-creams for himself and Lime. He sat beside her.

 

“Who told you about us?” N his ice-cream. “Ken” she answered. “Ken? Who’s Ken?” “That tall guy who always follow me” “Oh”

 

“We did a lot of shopping today. I didn’t know you’re a shopaholic” “Hehe. Believe it or not, I am” She giggled at his ‘proud’ statement. “Sunbae, what time is it?” “Almost 7 p.m. Let’s have dinner” “With all these shopping bags?” “Of course not. Let’s send these to our rooms first” “Okay” They went to their rooms and had their dinner at a restaurant.

 

“Sunbae, I need to use the toilet for a while” Lime stood. “Okay but make sure you push your chair under the table” “Okay” she did as N tell and went to the toilet.

 

            Minutes later, Lime came to her seat back.

 

“You sure don’t take table manners lightly” she voiced. “Not so. I have two sisters so my mother tried to make them ‘proper princesses’ by put manner the main. So I ACCIDENTALLY followed them. Hahah” Lime just smiled at him. “Hurry up and eat. We can go for a stroll after this” “Oh okay. Sunbae, can I ask you something?” “Sure. What is it?”

 

“My father send six person to protect me, right?” I only know for of you. Who are the other two?” “One of them first name is Sang. And another one… I don’t know. Your father keep the other person from our knowledge” “You mean, all of you doesn’t know the other two?” “Yeah” *you’re weird* Lime thought.

 

            After dinner, they took some fresh air at a playground. Both of them sat at the swings.

 

“Lime” N looked at his feet that busy drawing something on the ground. Lime looked at him, waiting for what he was going to say. “Promise me you’ll never involve yourself into fight” N held out his pinky. Lime thought for a while and replied,

 

“If I desperately have to?” “You can trash people asses if it’s REALLY an emergency” “Hmm… okay” They looked pinkies.

 

“Can you look more girlish starting tomorrow?” “Yes. I think” “If you have any problem, just call me okay?” Lime just nodded.

 

 

“Why don’t we go to Mout Fuji tomorrow?” “Mount Fuji?! I want!” “Oh, okay. We’ll go there. And another thing about your girlish look tomorrow, you have to take off your wig” N spoke. Lime was shocked.

 

“How do you know about my hair?” she touched her head. “I’m your bodyguard, right? How can I not know about your secret?” he got up. “Let’s go” he nodded to the way of their hotel.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            The next day, N waited for Lime at the hotel lobby.

 

“Where’s this kid?” N looked at his watch. His phone suddenly rang. He answered the phone.

 

“Hello, sunbae” the person at the other line said. “Lime, where are you? Hurry up. I’m at the lobby now” N voiced. “You said if I have any trouble I can call you, right? Can you help me?” “Oh, okay. I’m coming” N entered the lift and went to Lime’s room. N knocked on the door and Lime opened the door. As N entered the room, she held a hairbrush to his face.

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t know how to hairstyle your hair” he looked at her in disbelief. She just shook her head. “Sit” she did as he said. She sat in front of the dressing table. N began to hairstyle her hair.

 

“Done!” he said. “Huh? That was fast” she looked at herself in the mirror. Ï just do it simple” “Simple? I don’t even know how to do it” she said in awe. “I’ll teach you how to do that later” “Okay. Thank you, sunbae”

 

            They then got on a train to Mount Fuji. In the train, people stared at N and Lime because her hair that was tied into two and white ribbon at the end of it made Lime looked really cute. Lime was so embarrassed until she faced down. N just chuckled.

 

            As they arrived at the foot of Mount Fuji,

 

“Sunbae, please take my picture” Lime asked and held out her digital camera. “Sure” N took the camera and took her picture. After spending sometimes there, they went home.