Never Let Go Again

The Temperature Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you forgive, you don’t erase the memory. You simply choose to forgive to free yourself from the bitterness. The memory stays, not to be forgotten but to be remembered as a valuable lesson…”

“If you dare to cut it, I’ll stab this knife right into my heart now.”

Lee Min Ho immediately stood up, looking at Park Shin Hye who was holding a knife pointing to her chest in horror.

“What are you doing? Put down the knife?” Min Ho said nervously. He felt the blood rush from his head and it’s spinning due to the alcohol. He tried hard to stand still as he squint his eyes to keep his gaze focus on the person standing not far away from him.

“Then what are you doing? Why are you holding that piece of broken glasses in your hand? You want to cut yourself again? Or you want to kill yourself this time? Let’s do it together then.” Shin Hye threatened him more as the knife was now touching her chest.

“No! Stop!” Min Ho shouted as he threw the broken glasses on the floor. He held both his hand up and showed it to Shin Hye. “You see. I threw it away. Put down the knife, please.” He pleads.

Shin Hye let out a silent sigh of relief. She can feel her body was trembling and tears were welling in her eyes. When she stepped into the house, her heart almost stop when she saw Min Ho holding a piece of broken glasses in his hand and was about to cut his arm. She immediately took the knife out from her bag and pointed it at herself. She knew she was his biggest weakness. She was sure he wouldn’t risk anything that will hurt her. She slowly put the knife down on top of the shoe rack near the door as she threw her bag on the floor. With her eyes still glaring at Min Ho, she slowly walked towards him and stopped right in front of him.    

Min Ho held his hand up to touch her but stopped mid-air when Shin Hye shouted at him.

“Don’t move!”

Shin Hye took a step closer, held onto his arms and gently rolled the sleeves up. Tears started to drop from her eyes and every drops of it fell on his arm. Her breathing became heavy as her fingers were touching softly on each of the scars that were engraved on his arm. She let go of his hand and took another one, doing the same. Without looking at him, her trembling hands reached over to the top buttons of his shirt and slowly ed it. When she pulled the shirt apart, more tears were rolling down her cheeks. She covered with her hand as her heart dropped completely into her stomach and the overwhelming painful emotion running wild through her veins. She slowly looked up at him with a painful gaze.

“Is that the way of how you punish me for leaving you 2 years ago?” She asked weakly. She held his hand up again and looked back at him. “Do you remember this scar?” She pointed on the crescent-moon shaped scar on his wrist. “You told me you don’t want to be your mother. But why you are doing this to yourself?” She raised her voice as she sobbed hard.

Min Ho looked nervous as he tried to explain. “No, it’s not like that. I…” He stopped mid-sentence as he closed his eyes and massaged his temple. His head was spinning very badly. He tried to stay conscious and fight against the alcohol inside of him.

Shin Hye saw his suffering expression. His body was warm and she could smell the alcohol in his breath. She turned to the coffee table and she could feel her blood boiled in anger when she saw a lot of empty beer bottles. He must have drunk a lot. Without waiting for him to continue, she gathered all her strength and pulled him with her towards the staircase. When they reached the bedroom upstairs, she opened the bathroom door and pushed Min Ho into the shower stall as she turned the cold water on.

Min Ho groaned when a sudden cold water pouring on him. The water that was splashing on them and it was enough to make both of them shivered in cold. Min Ho was now finally able to get his senses back and was shocked when Shin Hye pushed him hard against the shower wall. She was crying very hard as her hands keep hitting his chest.

“Why are you doing this to me? Why?” She cried painfully as her entire body was now fully wet. As water still pouring down on them, she tried to open her eyes looking at him. “If I don’t love you, why do you think I run away from you? I was hurting so badly. If I don’t love you then why do I hate you so much at the same time? You said I don’t care and I didn’t call. How did you know I don’t care? How did you know that I didn’t call?” She shouted as she continued to cry. “Is that the way you keep your promise? Is that the way you wait for me to come back to you by hurting yourself over and over again? Is that how you let me go? Do you know it will only hurt me even more seeing you like this? I hate you. I hate you!” Shin Hye started to lose control and keep hitting him.

Min Ho cupped her cheeks and looked at her. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” He paused when Shin Hye yanked his hands away.

“Don’t touch me!” Shin Hye yelled at him.

He quickly grasped on her hand tightly and swirled her around, pinning her against the wall now and kissing on her lips passionately.

“Hmmm…” Shin Hye closed her lips tight, not letting him to invade as she continued to struggle and trying to push him away.

Min Ho held her firmly in place, taking the nape of her neck and their wet body were tightly pressed against each other. His face twisted in pain when Shin Hye bit his lips. Without pushing her away, he continued to kiss her as his tongue slid in when she parted her lips. He heard a gasp escaped from her lips when he deepened the kiss, making sensual twirl inside . He felt the desire and pleasure was rushing through his veins. He wants her very badly. It has been a long time since the last time he was holding her this close. His breath became heavier when she was no longer struggling from him and was slowly returning his kiss. As usual, she always has the ability to drive him crazy. Without taking his lips from hers, Min Ho urgently ed her wet shirt.      

Shin Hye was totally immersed in the moment, allowing her heart and emotions to take over. His aggressive and hungry kisses drove her insane, sending rush sensations down her spine. She panted heavily when Min Ho suddenly pulled away from her lips and making his way down to her neck. Her shirt was now completely slid off as she felt his hand was now busy with her jeans buckle. Although the water was cold hitting on her body but at the same time she felt warm with his touch. Her fingers ran through his hair as he and nibbled her neck down to her cleavage. At the same time, he pulled her jeans down and removed it completely leaving her with only her undergarments.

Min Ho felt thankful that Shin Hye had ed his shirt down there and it saves him so much time now. He tugged his shirt off and threw it on the floor. His hands started exploring every inch of her as he made his way back to her lips and kissed her sensually. His hand slowly moved to the back as he unclasped her bra and removing it.

Feeling his strong hand on her stiff peak, a pleasure moan escaped from Shin Hye’s lips. She tightened her grip on his arms as she bit her lower lip hard. Her whole mind was blinded by her need for him and her hands were slowly made their way to his pants, struggling to unbuckle it. Min Ho’s hands left her body unwillingly as he helped her to pull the damn pant off him that was blocking in between them.     

He continued his trail of kisses down her body, onto her s and now slowly making his way down to her flat stomach. He felt Shin Hye grabbed into his hair as she let out a loud gasp. His hands was holding her waist firmly and he was now kneeled in front of her, kissing and every inch of her until the lower part of the abdomen. His brows furrowed as his body froze in place to a point where his chest stopped rising, holding on his breathing when he saw the faint scar on her lower abdomen. The tragic memories of them losing their baby were back haunting his mind now. He was panting heavily looking at the scar, unable to move.

Shin Hye quickly realized something was not right as she looked down at him. Her gaze followed him when he stood up and was avoiding her eyes. He clenched his hands in fists as he gulped, trying hard to get hold of himself. “I’m sorry. I got carried away.” He whispered as he closed his eyes tightly. After a while, he opened his eyes, still not looking at her. “I’ll get a towel for you.” He said as he turned the water off and when he was almost step out of the shower stall, Shin Hye pulled him back in by his neck and kissed on his lips. His eyes were widened as he stays unmoved while she kept nibbling and his lower lip, asking for entrance. She deepened the kiss when he parted his lips slowly as her soft body pressed against him.

Min Ho tried to pull away but her arms was wrapping firmly around his neck. He couldn’t fight it anymore as he closed his eyes and kissed her back with the same range of hunger. His eyes flipped opened when she pulled away from him. She was looking deep into his eyes with a dazely gaze. “I’m not going anywhere. And you are not either.” She whispered as she leaned forward to capture his lips again. The kiss became more and more intense and their last piece of barrier was completely removed from them.

Shin Hye tilted her head slightly to the side, giving enough room for Min Ho to kiss and nibble on her neck. She whimpered when he lifted her up and into her in one swift move. She bit her lips hard as she tugged her fingernail into his arms, trying to adjust the feeling of him inside her. She felt him gently slid out and back into her a little harder, keeping a steady pace. She groaned out his name when the pain slowly replaced with a squeal of intense pleasure. She buried her face on the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.    

Min Ho tightened his gripped on her thighs as his lips continued to and every part of her flesh that he can reach. He quickened his pace, ing her in a great speed. He heard Shin Hye’s heavy breathing fanning against his neck.  All the pressure was creeping up inside of him as he felt both of them were reaching their peak. With a final and hard , both of them groaned when they found their release together.

He slowly put her down as he hugged her tightly in his embrace. Both of them were still breathing heavily. He held Shin Hye firmly, not wanting to let her go. He pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder as he whispered very softly. “I love you.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

  

Shin Hye slowly opened her eyes when she felt the sunlight hit her face gently through the opened curtain at the balcony. She blinked her eyes several time, trying to recall what happened last night. Her eyes opened completely when the memories of her and Min Ho holding a broken glasses and a knife, how she dragged him to the bathroom and how they ended up making love in there. Her face was suddenly burned up with blush when those memories flashed in her mind. Their bodies were still wet when Min Ho carried her to the bed. She closed her eyes again, trying to stop herself from replaying every details of what they did on the bed.

She slowly turned to another side but was shocked to found it empty. She immediately sits up and scanned around the room. She jumped out of the bed and walked to the closet. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw there were some of her clothes was still hanging in there. She was very sure her clothes last night were still wet. She quickly put on a sweatpants and an oversized knit sweater.

Shin Hye walked into the bathroom and Min Ho wasn’t there. She saw their clothes were still laying in the shower stall. She picked everything up and put it on the cabinet before she brushes her teeth and cleans herself. 

When she walked down to the living room, the broken glasses were already gone. She made her way to the kitchen but Min Ho was not there either. Her heartbeat started to race as she quickly ran to the door and stepped outside the house. She was relieved when she saw both of their cars were still parked out there. Just then, she saw Min Ho standing at the beach far away from the house, looking at the sea.

She slowly made her way to him as she wrapped herself with her arms when she felt the soft breeze blowing across her. She turned to him and looked up at him. “What are you doing here early in the morning? I was looking for you everywhere.” She asked so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter