You're My First Love

The Temperature Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS: To make this chap feel better, try to read it with the song I insert together (IU & Na Yoon Kwon – It’s First Love). I hope it will feel better that way :) I know this song has nothing to do with violin but this is the only way I could insert in this ff. I find this song and the lyrics very nice. I hope all of u will love it. Enjoy chingu-yah… XOXO

-------------------------------------------------------

“Even if I have hundred reasons to leave you, I’d still look for the one reason to fight for you…”

Song inserted in this chap: It's First Love by IU & Na Yoon Kwon (credit to owner)

 

Park Shin Hye was sitting in a waiting room in Seoul Art Centre. She was gently wiping the body of the violin with a lint-free cloth. Today was the semi-final for her violin competition. She looked down at her violin and let out a long sigh. After what happened in the coffee shop 2 days ago, she really doesn’t know her heart is strong enough to handle all this.

“Who make our violin princess so moody?”

Shin Hye turned over when she heard Lee Jong Suk’s voice. She flashed him a warm smile.

“Oppa. You are here already. Where is So Ra?”

“Of course I’m here. I will not miss any of your competition. So Ra is on her way already. She just finished her work in the hospital.” Jong Suk replied. He then patted softly on her arm. “Are you okay? You looked distracted. We have very high hope on you. Even all the judges can’t wait for your performance.”

Shin Hye laughed weakly. “I’m okay. I just feel nervous.”

Jong Suk narrowed his eyes at her. “I don’t think you are nervous. You always looked most confident when you are playing your violin. I think your heart is missing someone.” He smiled.

Shin Hye looked down. “I think that someone is not coming today. I didn’t see him for almost a week already. He must be very busy.” She said with a disappointed tone.

Jong Suk smiled as he gently her head. “Why are you so sure he won’t be here? I thought you trust him.”

“Stop touching my wife’s head before I break your hand.”

Jong Suk laughed out softly as Shin Hye was startled by Lee Min Ho’s voice. Shin Hye looked at Jong Suk with question in her eyes. “I’m sorry. He threatened me not to tell you he was here. I’m going outside now. I have to wait for So Ra at the entrance. I think she almost reach already. Park Shin Hye, fighting.” He gave her another warm smile before he made his way to the door. Before he stepped out, he patted on Min Ho’s shoulder. “Fighting.” He whispered.

Min Ho looked at Shin Hye and he can clearly felt his heart almost jumped out of his chest. It has been 5 days. He forced himself to stay away from her, not to find her, not to call her. She said she need some time to cool down. He gave her.

He took a deep breath before walking towards Shin Hye. She was wearing a white satin knee length dress with short sleeves; her long hair fell to her shoulder. She was breathtakingly beautiful. He held his breath when his gaze met hers. “Hi.”

Shin Hye smiled softly. “Hi.”

“Are you nervous?” Min Ho asked, looking deep into her eyes. He tried very hard to restrain himself from wrapping her inside his embrace.

“A little bit.” Shin Hye smiled again.

Although it’s only 5 days they were apart but it felt like centuries for both of them. Their gaze was still locked when the stage coordinator barged in. Both of them were startled by him.

“Park Shin Hye-sshi. Is your turn in 10 minutes. Please get ready.”

Shin Hye bowed politely at him before looking back at Min Ho. He opened his mouth slightly but he felt a lump in his throat, unable to speak.

She tilted her head. “You have something to say?” She asked softly.

Min Ho rubbed his nape awkwardly and shook his head. “It can wait. I’ll talk to you after the competition. It’s your turn already. Good luck.” He flashed her a smile before turning away.

 “Oppa.”

Min Ho quickly turned back when he heard Shin Hye called him. She was walking towards her bag and took something out. It was an A4 size envelope. She handed it to him.

He could feel his palms were sweating for just looking at the envelope. He looked at her worriedly.

“Open it when you see me on the stage later.” Shin Hye said as she turned to take her violin and stepped out of the waiting room.

 

Min Ho walked to the VIP audience seats and sit down beside So Ra and Jong Suk. His face was pale, looking at the envelope. So Ra noticed his weird expression. She leaned nearer to Min Ho and whispered to him. “What happened? Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?”

He let out a sigh before showing the envelope to So Ra.

“What is this?” So Ra asked.

“Shin Hye gave it to me just now. She told me to open it when I see her on the stage.” Min Ho said in a nervous tone.

“What are you waiting? Open it.” So Ra said.

“But she said only open it when I see her on the stage.”

So Ra sighed and shook her head. “You can be painfully stupid sometimes.”

Min Ho glared at her and sighed too. But she was right. He couldn’t wait anymore either. He took a deep breath before carefully open the envelope. He was surprised to found few pieces of music score with lyrics inside. There was a note on the bottom of the sheet.

“Oppa, I would like to dedicate this song I wrote to you. Hope you will like it. Love, Shin Hye.”

So Ra and Jong Suk who was peeking on the note let out a smile together.

“Please welcome our next contestant, Park Shin Hye-sshi. The song she will be playing today was written by herself. It’s First Love.”

Everyone’s eyes were now settled in front as Shin Hye walked to the middle of the stage. She bowed politely with a smile before she held the violin in place and started to play the song.

Min Ho felt his eyes sting as tears threaten to fall when the beautiful violin melody was played by Shin Hye, especially when he saw the lyrics on his hands.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

How is it we, how is it now
The two of us ended up together
Time goes by like the stars that shine inside so many people
♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

----------

Min Ho: “You agree with this arrangement?”

Shin Hye: “How about only one year? After one year, I’ll sign the divorce paper.”

Min Ho: “I’ll only agree if we sign a contract before we get married.”

Shin Hye: “I’ll get my lawyer to prepare the contract.”

----------

Min Ho: “I do.”

Shin Hye: “I do.”

Shin Hye tried to even her own breathing as she turned to Min Ho. He lifted up her veil and leaned forward. His eyes met hers and both of them froze for a moment. Min Ho slowly closed the gap between them by pressing his lips on hers.

---------

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫
Inside my heart (My heart)
What fills my eyes (Is filled)
Is all of you (With You)
My soul take flight
It seems that without any sound
Our hands get warmer as we stand in the cold
♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

----------

Shin Hye: “Home? What home? Do I still have a home? The home without appa and eomma, is that still consider a home?”

Min Ho: “Our home. A home that belongs to you and me.”

----------

Min Ho cupped Shin Hye’s face in between his hands and looked deep into her eyes. And at this moment, he was very sure that everything was not a lie. His heartbeat was racing when his eyes met hers. His heart clenched in pain when he saw her tears.

Min Ho: . “I mean it when I told you there is a home belongs to you and me. I mean it when I told you that I’ll be with you and you won’t be alone. I don’t know about love… but I’m quite sure I like you.”

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫
Even if you say no words to me

We're totally filled inside each others eyes
Now when you're sick I will be by your side until you stand and feel well again
Try not to be so afraid dear

 Its an exciting first love that's like honey
Carefully again, day by day always I will love you

My one first love

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

----------

Shin Hye: “Eomma… eomma… I’ll take care of appa… but…… appa, please don’t go… don’t leave me alone… appa…”

Min Ho gently caressed a worried furrow creased on Shin Hye’s brow. He can feel her smooth skin against his fingers as he slowly down to her cheeks and wiped her tears away. Her face slowly relaxed and was now sleeping peacefully. 

----------

Min Ho: “Relying on sleeping pill is not helping you but killing you. You need to face and accept the fact that your father already left. I told you already. You still have me. I’m here with you. You are not alone.”

Shin Hye:  “Please stop saying that you will be by my side or you will take care of me. Once the contract ends you will leave me too. Our relationship is fake, our marriage is fake and the home you told me is fake too. This will only hurt me even more when everything ends later.”

---------

Shin Hye looked at Min Ho as a small smile curved on her lips. He was my sleeping pill last night. She slowly lifted up her hand and her hand trembled slightly as she traced his eyes, the tip of his nose, his soft lips and his powerful jawline ever so gently that it was like the touch of a feather. This was the first time she looked at his face this close. His handsome features make her heart fluttered.

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫
When I see Your face (When I)
Or hear your voice (Remember)
With those memories (about You)
My heart becomes flushed
The cold day, frozen in white ice
Is melting away with your comforting warmth

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

----------

Shin Hye: “Oppa… please stop.”

Shin Hye still screaming like a little girl trying to stay away from Min Ho. He ran after her and cornered her, leaning his hand onto the wall behind her so she was now caught in between his arms. Shin Hye was still laughing as she looked into his eyes. She widened her eyes this time when he wiped the remaining cream on her lips as he leaned down and gently on her lips.

Min Ho: “I love seeing you laughing like that. You looked very beautiful when you are happy. Promise me you will laugh more from now onwards, okay?”

----------

Shin Hye gasped in shocked when Min Ho pulled her into his arms from behind. Her eyes were widened when she felt Min Ho’s breath fanning on her neck. Her heart was now pounding fast and hard when Min Ho tightened his arms around her waist.

Min Ho: “Please stop torturing me already. I know you are angry with me and I’m sorry. You can scream at me, you can hit me or even bite me but please don’t ignore me.”

Min Ho: “The answer you wanted to know already inside here. I just need to find the right time to say that word to you.”

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫
If it's too dark for us to see I feel your hand which is so tender and warm
On the nights that you cant sleep just think of when I was holding onto your hand
Please put your trust into me dear

Its a first love shining like a star in the sky
If our hearts are pounding

Step by step again, I'll come near to you
♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

----------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter