A New Trouble

The Temperature Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you…”

Lee Min Ho opened his eyes slowly when he felt the warm of the sunlight seeping through the curtains, invaded his sleep. He took a breath and a wide smile spread across his face, inhaled the sweet scent of his lovely wife, Park Shin Hye. She was sleeping peacefully in his arms as he could feel her warm body heat and never wanted to let her go. He turned to the side and looked at her beautiful face. He gently caressed her cheeks as he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Shin Hye was remained unmoved and the faint black circles under her eyes make him felt guilty. Her body must have completely drained by him. Just thinking about last night, it’s already enough to drive him crazy. 

 

----------

Min Ho gently laid Shin Hye on his bed with their gaze held together. He could feel her heart pounding very fast against his chest. He towered above her and kissed her passionately. After a while, the kiss grew intense and he kept kissing her deeply, with his tongue twirling around hers. A soft moan escaped from Shin Hye’s mouth when Min Ho pulled away from her lips and trailed his kisses to the back of her earlobe and slowly nibbled on it. He then moved his lips to the sensitive part of her neck, it softly. His hands move to her back as he tucked down the zipper and slowly pulled her dress down, leaving her with only undergarments. She let out a gasp when his hands ravenously exploring every inch of her.

Min Ho made his way back to her lips and kissed her hard. He groaned when he felt Shin Hye’s hands slipped under his shirt behind. He deepened the kiss even more as he felt the pleasure running through his veins. He then unwillingly pulled away from her swollen lips as he took off his clothes and leaned back to kiss her again.

Shin Hye’s face was flushed and her breath was uneven. Hot, burning and tingling sensation roamed her body. She held her breath when Min Ho’s hand trailed to her back and unclasped her bra. She was helpless under him and trembled with his warm touch against her body. She bit her lower lip when his lips and tongue was nibbling and twisting around her stiffened peak. Her fingers slowly found their way into his soft hair.

Unable to hold it anymore, Min Ho made his way back to her lips and kissed her again. His tongue trailed on her jaw as he ended up her earlobe. “You are very beautiful.” He whispered softly in between kiss as his hand ran down in between her thighs, spreading them apart. Shin Hye moaned and hid her face into the crook of his neck as his fingers started to explore her intimately.

Min Ho slowly pulled away from her lips and looked deep into her eyes. “I want you, Shin Hye. This might hurt a bit but I promise I’ll be gentle.” He said in a deep and hoarse voice. Both of them were breathing hard and heavy. Shin Hye parted her swollen lips slightly but unable to speak. She just nodded and blushed more when she felt Min Ho pulled her underwear off, her wetness just enough to send him over the edge. He knew she was ready as he positioned himself in between her and into her gently waiting for her to adjust to him.

Shin Hye gasped in pain, dugging her fingernails on his back. She shuddered as she felt him inside her. Min Ho didn’t move, stayed perfectly still and let her to adjust to his size. He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly, trying to ease her pain away. They were both covered with sweat. Min Ho rested his forehead on hers as their eyes met. His breath was ragged and he was trying his best not to move as her warmth tightly wrapped around him. He doesn’t know how long time has passed but then their body started to rocked together in rhythm as their need intensified. Shortly, heavy moans and groans of pleasure filled up the night.  

----------

 

Min Ho smiled as he her cheeks and leaned forward to kiss on her soft lips. He caressed her lips gently with his thumb. She is mine. Forever mine. Min Ho couldn’t help himself as he continued to trailed kisses along her jaw and neck. His hand began to roam and feeling every part of her body.

As if in a dream, in a daze, Shin Hye slowly opened her eyes and her body squirmed a little when she felt her skin tingling from the feather-light kisses and touches. She let out a silent gasped as her hand place against his chest and pushed him lightly. Min Ho didn’t pull away from her but made his way to her earlobe and nibbling it softly. “Good morning.” He whispered.

Shin Hye bit her lips as she felt her face was already burning with blush. Min Ho pulled back slightly and his intense gaze met hers. He flashed her a warm smile as his hand gently caressed her cheeks. He leaned down again and kissed her lips. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you last night?” He asked very softly in between the kiss. Her cheeks blushed even deeper when she heard his question. She did felt ached and sore throughout her body but it’s so embarrassed to answer him. And her stomach is growling.

Min Ho pulled away from her lips when he didn’t get an answer from her. He is worried he was too rough on her last night. But then he chuckled softly at her shaded red cheeks. “Do you know you looked very cute when you are blushing like this?” He leaned down again and kissed her cheeks. He doesn’t know why but he just couldn’t get his hands off her.

Shin Hye bit her lips as she looked at him. “Oppa. Can we get up now? I’m very hungry.” She said very softly.

Min Ho let out a soft laugh. Of course she is hungry. He didn’t even let her to finish her cake and straightaway dragged her in his room to eat her alive.

“Okay, I’ll make you some delicious breakfast later but now, we have to take our shower first.” He said cheekily.

Shin Hye’s eyes widened in shocked. What does he mean? “Oppa, what…” but before she could finish her sentence, Min Ho already carried her up and making his way to the bathroom.

 

Shin Hye sighed as she was looking at the American breakfast in front of her. She is very hungry but all her energy had been drained from her body. She felt like her hand couldn’t even lift the fork up. She stole a sideway glance at Min Ho who was eating his breakfast happily. She pouted her lips as she turned away from him. Of course he is happy. He must be very satisfied with what happened in the shower just now. So Ra was right. She was too innocent when it comes to man. How can he still have so much of energy after what they did last night and in the shower just now? She barely felt her own legs. She sighed again.

Min Ho turned to her and narrowed his eyes. “Why aren’t you eating? I thought you were hungry?”

Shin Hye didn’t answer him as she took the fork lazily and put some scrambled egg in .

Min Ho put his fork and knife down and turned to her. He took her fork away and put it on the kitchen counter. He cupped her cheeks, forcing her to meet his gaze. “You are angry?”

Shin Hye shook her head. “I’m tired.” She uttered. He stood up from the stool and leaned towards her. “I thought you said you were hungry?”

She looked into his eyes with pouted lips. “I am. But the shower took us too long and I don’t even have the energy to eat now.”

Min Ho laughed loudly. She was right. That was the longest shower he had ever taken in his life. He stopped laughing and looked at her. “I’m sorry. But you are just too tempting and delicious. I just couldn’t get enough of you.” He said as he pressed his lips on hers.

Shin Hye gasped as she saw the burning gaze in his eyes and his hand was placed on her nape, pulling her close to him. “Op-pa…” She tried to protest in between his kiss but he slowly pulled her up from her seat and pinned her softly against the kitchen counter. She felt his breathing became heavy and his kiss was demanding. Although she was very tired but every time when he kissed her like this, she will give in willingly. She closed her eyes tightly when she felt his lips trailed down to her neck and collarbone.

After a while, her eyes opened abruptly and were startled by the ringing sound of the phone. She pushed Min Ho lightly on his chest. “Oppa. Your phone is ringing.”

Damn it. Min Ho cursed inside. He pulled away unwillingly as he took his phone. He let out a deep sigh when he saw the caller id.

So Ra: Yah! Lee Min Ho. Why didn’t you pick up my call last night?

Min Ho pulled his phone slightly away from his ear when he heard So Ra yelling through the phone.

Min Ho: I’m busy.

So Ra: Even if you are busy, you should at least inform me the party was cancelled. I don’t care. Jong Suk and I are on the way coming to your apartment now.

Min Ho widened his eyes in shocked.

Min Ho: What? Now?

So Ra: Yes. Don’t worry. We brought lunch. See you later.

Before Min Ho could argue, So Ra ended the call. He sighed in frustration.

Shin Hye looked at him questionly. “Who was that?”

“You annoying friend, Kang So Ra. She said she is on the way coming here now with your another annoying lawyer friend.” Min Ho said.

Shin Hye hit his arm lightly and glared at him. “You are more annoying.”

Min Ho smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her close to him. “I know. I’m annoyingly handsome.” He said cheekily as he leaned forward to steal another kiss. But before he could do so, the doorbell startled both of them.

“Aish, Kang So Ra.” Min Ho let go of Shin Hye and walked to the door lazily. She laughed softly looking at him.  

 

They were all sitting in the living room after they finished eating the lunch So Ra and Jong Suk brought over. So Ra narrowed her eyes at Shin Hye and then at Min Ho.

“Lee Min Ho, what did you do to my best friend? You are glowing but my best friend looked like she hasn’t been sleeping for nights.” So Ra asked.

Shin Hye blushed right away with So Ra’s question. “So Ra!” She glared at her.

“As you can see my wife is exhausted so you should leave us alone and let her rest.” Min Ho snapped.

So Ra widened her eyes in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter