Don't Go

Dark Paradise

I walked into the empty dorm after arriving back in Korea from the Philippines. I’d be spending the next three days alone because Bom unnie would be filming her variety show, and my other two unnies stayed in the Philippines to enjoy a mini vacation. I walked towards the light switch to enlighten the dark room, but before I could I felt strong arm forcefully grab into a tight hold. Immediately my red flags went up something was not right. I tried to scream in horror, but the mystery man clasped his hand over my mouth to prevent any attempt of screaming for help.  I also tried squirming out from under the firm grip, but it seemed hopeless against the strong arms. From the darkness of the room two figures in all black and ski masks approached me. My state of mind reached a whole other level of panic as I tried even harder to free myself from him. One of the emerging figures placed a black cloth bag over my head completely erasing my visibility. The hand over my mouth momentarily left my mouth, but another quickly replaced it over the bag. I smelled something funny before I felt myself losing control of my body and all my senses. They were speaking, but I couldn’t understand everything was becoming a blur in my head. As much as I wanted to stay awake I felt my eyes closing, and soon enough I out. I was being abducted.

♚♚♚

My head was throbbing when I regained some sort of consciousness. I still wasn’t aware of my surroundings, and to my utter displeasure the cloth bag was still over my head. I was also tied to a chair. I tried my best to focus on the situation, and that’s when I heard a door open, and footsteps approach me.

“Yah! You dumbs! You were suppose to just bring her over not ing kidnap her!” I heard a voice say.

“Yeah, but she wasn’t suppose to see the surprise!” another voice responded.

“And this was your brilliant idea?!” You guys used chloroform on her you idiots!”

“Yeah how about asking her nicely to wear a blindfold while you all brought her over.”

These voices all seemed quite familiar to me, but my head was still spinning so it was hard to pinpoint where I had heard them.

“No wait till Yi Fan finds out what you three did to his girl. He’s going to flip!”

Yi Fan! I knew that name for sure.

“No we’ll just hide the evidence and ask her to not tell on us.”

“Yeah well even if Superstar agrees not to tell I might just tell him, so I can have something entertaining to watch.”

“He’ll definately you guys up good.”

“Man, shutup no he won’t!”

I was 99% sure now that these voices belonged to the EXO guys: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, Luhan, and Yixing to be exact. This was some sort of sick prank on their behalf in order to keep the “surprise” a surprise. Why was I still tied though?! I was going to kill them once I was completely back to normal. Then I suddenly heard some heels clicking against the floor accompanied by a gasp.

“Oh My Gosh! I thought Kyungsoo was lying when he told me what you guys did! Are you nuts!” It was definitely Stephanie the one scolding the men as if they were schoolkids. “Why is she still tied?!” Soon I felt my hands and legs being released from the gripping rope. It took my eyes a while to adjust to light being emitted in the room after the cloth bag was removed from my head. “I’m so sorry,” she apologized “these idiots only know their criminal ways.” she turned back to glare at the exact men I had guessed previously.

“Hey that’s not true!” Chanyeol defended himself, and soon Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun were talking over each other in order to apologize to me. So, it was them three? I understood absolutely nothing, but all their loud talking only made my head spin faster. I quickly rose my hand waving them away in order to stop their gibberish.

“Where am I?” I asked Stephanie holding onto my throbbing head.

“Oh gosh. Come on let’s take you to your room, so you can rest before we explain this whole mess.” she told me helping me off the chair, and walking me through an unfamiliar hallway into a beautiful room. “Get some rest. Yi Fan will be here soon enough.” she smiled at me, and I simply nodded as she pulled the covers over me.

He was the person I was wanting the most at the moment. He always seemed to provide a comfort I could never obtain elsewhere. Truth be told he was the man I hoped would run through my dorm doors and save me from what I thought was an abduction.

♚♚♚

I walked through the hallway fully recovered from today’s previous encounters.I came to a halt once I entered what seemed to be the dinning room of the house. The EXO guys, well most of them, were standing in a straight line all facing me with grins on their faces. I eyed them all suspiciously. Why were they all acting so strange? Where was Yi Fan? Was this the “surprise” from the previous conversation? What exactly were they celebrating? My birthday passed months ago and there was no special holiday in the radar.

“Happy Coming of Age Day.” Suho smiled as he approached me with a bouquet of roses. Ah yes my fans at the airport informed of this important day, and three gifts awarded to the celebrated person: flowers, perfume, and a kiss. They also mentioned the holiday was tomorrow. Strange. I thought, but nevertheless I accepted his gift thankfully.

“Thank you Suho Oppa.” I smiled at him. He was followed by by Sehun. Kyungsoo, Yixing, and Luhan who also handed me roses. I made sure to thank them all too. Thankfully Stephanie was close by to help me hold them.

“Here’s the second gift.” said Chanyeol while he handed me a Chanel No.5 perfume. Behind him Baekhyun and Chen followed with their own perfumes wrapped in really cute boxes which I gratefully accepted as well.

“Wow...guys I don’t know what to say. I mean thank you really.” I was completely taken aback the special event arranged for me. I was also curious as to which one of them would give the last and final coming of age present. So, I was like why not? I was already comfortable enough to joke around them. I felt a smirk creep onto my face as I looked at all the men standing before me. “But I believe there is one last gift to be given. Which one of you lucky guys is going to do the honor?” I arched my eyebrows completely enjoying there flustered faces.

“I think I can help with that.” A voice spoke behind me. I felt as his arms crept around my waist, and spun me around to face him. In one swift movement I felt my lips being encased by his. One of his arms secured my waist while his other traveled to the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. His fingers entangled themselves with my long hair. There was something about the way he kissed me this time that screamed desperation and hurt. I wrapped around my arms around him bringing our bodies closer completely willing to provide the comfort he was searching for through this kiss.

“Happy Coming of Age Day.” He whispered breathlessly, his forehead pressed against mine, and our eyes never leaving each others. He was hurting I could tell by the look in his eyes. I wanted to ask him so many questions and comfort his hurt state, but we were soon brought back ou forgotten audience.

“Yah! We have food prepared already. There is no need to eat each other.” Tao commented causing an eruption of laughter to come from all the guys. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

We all sat around the exquisite meal laid out before us on the long mahogany table. I couldn’t help but stare at them all eat. They all savored their food that they’d make anything seem delicious. They all seemed very grateful for the meals it was a very enjoyable sight to witness.

“So is this your Korean headquarters?” I asked looking around the table, but they all met my gaze with confused looks on their faces before looking at Yi Fan.

“It’s your house.” he simply stated and resumed picking up the piece of meat and placing it in his mouth.

“What?!” I exclaimed nearly choking on the water I was drinking.

“Well just a kiss would have been a pretty lame gift.” commented Luhan to which the rest of the guys agreed to.

“We can talk about it later.” he told me motioning everyone to continue eating, and later we did.

♚♚♚

“This is where you’ll be staying from now on end of discussion!” he said through gritted teeth staring me down.

“I already have a place to stay! My dorm is perfectly fine!” I yelled at him. Yeah we were in the middle of a very heated argument.

“Everything has already been settled with your company. They know of you leaving the damn dorm you no longer have any business over there! And no there is no way of anybody linking you to me through this!” He spat at me.

“Is that why you think I’m mad?!” I asked incredulously.

“Then what is it?!”

“You doing these things without consulting me! Doesn’t my opinion count?! It is my life after all! What are you going to terminate my contract next?!”

“You know maybe I will! Because I ing hate how they stare at you like you’re some piece of meat! You’re mine and the thought of anyone viewing you as more than a singer sickens me! I need to know your safe...I’m not going to lose you too.” There it was again that hurt and need to be comforted in his voice, and the pang in my heart seeing him like this was much greater than my pride to win this fight. He turned his back on me ready to leave my room and end this argument.  He began walking out, but I couldn’t let him leave like that. I wanted him to find comfort in me, so instinctively I ran behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I nuzzled my face into his back. “Don’t go.”  I requested. Let me heal you. Whatever may be bothering you tell me. Allow me into your world and thoughts for once. I thought to myself as I pressed myself closer to him.

“This is your home now.” he said unlocking my arms from around him, and turning to face me. “I don’t want you anywhere else but by my side. Forever.” He cupped my face and kissed me intently pushing us both back into the room and shutting the door behind us.

Afterword

Mianhae! Don't be too mad. Here's an update for all you lovely people! <3 The next few chapters are going to be getting intense! I'm not sure if you're all ready for them ;) And finally the appearence of the chapter that sparked the idea for this story. :D Below I leave you all with a teaser of that chapter. I can't wait for you all to read it, but I still have to work my way towards it :) Thank you all for your continous support! Don't forget to leave comments, subscribe, and upvote por favor (please in Spanish) As always,

Much love, DG

Teaser

“Oh Minzy, Minzy, Minzy-ah” The dark shadow taunted as it walked towards me. Just by his voice my heart began to race in panic and something else that I refused to acknowledge. “Do you want to die?” he asked now standing before me.