Truth

Dark Paradise

Wu Yi Fan and EXO Once Again Top Forbes List of Richest Criminals.

Forbes has once again released the list of richest criminals around the world, and once again EXO’s Wu Yi Fan topped the list with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion. Second on our list would be his right-hand man Suho worth about $2.0 billion. The rest of EXO members make it into the list…

Largest Drug Trafficking Organization on the Planet: EXO.

EXO a drug cartel that began with 12 young Chinese and Korean men now have thousands of men and women working under them around the globe. Organized crime has never seen such an impact as the one EXO has imprinted on the world. An estimated 50 percent of the worlds drug consumption come from this specific criminal organization…

19 Found Dead in Confrontation Between EXO and Rivals.

Another bloody battle was witnessed in Chinese territory as rival drug cartels, EXO and RIVAS, fought to claim Asian soil…

EXO Shipment Captured at the Coast of Mexico.

Millions of dollars worth of and were found in a cargo ship as it was heading towards the Eastern coast of Mexico. The product was said to be disbursed from the Mexican continent into North and South America…

EXO’s Kingpin Wu Yi Fan captured in France.

The world’s most sought out criminal was arrested tonight in France. The operation Code Green was a meticulous plan organized by the European nations to capture the drug lord as the drug consumption in the continent had a sharp increase due to the Chinese criminal’s drug cartel EXO…

Drug Cartel leader Wu Yi Fan Escapes Federal Prison.

After spending two nights under maximum security the Chinese drug lord Wu Yi Fan has escaped from prison. Making him again the number one most wanted criminal. It is rumored that the prison warden helped as both men have seemed to disappear from the European country…

Inside the Flamboyant Lives of the Infamous EXO Cartel.

After the capture of Wu Yi Fan the world was able to see inside the luxurious lives these 12 EXO members are able to live. In the French estate he was staying at thousands of dollars were found in safes. Many luxurious cars were also left in the property ranging from…

Oh God No! As I skimmed through the articles I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. Kris was the Wu Yi Fan public enemy number. I was under the same roof as the  the most wanted man in the world along with all his accomplices. Everything was now clicking together. Baekhyun’s threats weren’t without reason. One word from me to anyone meant the damnation of these criminals. The jet and men with guns. Of course he couldn’t walk through the airport not when he was wanted by half of the world. The men with guns were there to protect them any signs of danger they wouldn’t think twice about shooting. The gifts and lavish house and were all purchased with dirty money. As all these thoughts ran through my mind and I felt tears begin to roll down my face. I realised just how much I had endangered myself and those close to me by being here.  

I willingly entered the lion’s den, and now I had to find a way out to safety.  Now was not a time for weakness, so I quickly wiped away my tears and changed into clothes fit for escaping. Unfortunately the only shoes available to me were high heels, so I opted on escaping barefoot. Now I had three options, but I completely disregarded leaving the way I came in that was too risky. So, I would either get out of here through the bathroom window or the bedroom balcony.

The balcony seemed to have a softer landing if my selfmade rope of bed sheets and clothes didn’t support me. I could only imagine the faces of horror Jiyong oppa and Chaerin unnie would give me if they found out I used Chanel as a rope. This was it I had the “rope” tied as securely as possible to the balcony railing. I hadn’t quite thought of how I would eventually get to my hotel, but at the moment I had to get out of this gated estate quickly and quietly.Getting over the ledge was scary enough to make me want to scream in terror, so I bit my tongue instead. Halfways down I felt the rope begin to fall apart the blankets and clothes weren't holding on too well to my added weight. Thankfully I made it down in time.  I looked ahead only a few yards away was my way out of this mess. It was now or never. If this story was a fairytale with a happy ending then I would have made it out just fine, but that’s not the case here.

As I was approaching the exit I heard a shot being fired before I felt something zoom at lightning speed right next to my ear. I heard as the metal object clashed against the metal gate igniting some sparks. My heart began to race in commotion somebody was firing at me. I quickly put my hands up as I turned back to try and find the culprit. To my surprise when I turned I noticed my body was decorated with red laser dots. Right Minzy how could you try to escape from this man’s house and not expect it to be heavily secured with these gorilla sized men on the roof and every corner of the place with giant guns now pointed at you. I mentally cursed myself. I was terrified. I really thought my life was over tonight if not for the very Wu Yi Fan exiting the house. Behind him about ten men piled up at the house’s entrance. He screamed orders in Mandarin to the guarding men because as they walked closer to me the lasers left my body.

“What are you doing out here so late without me?” he demanded grabbing ahold of both my arms. I could tell he was trying to keep calm, but the anger in his eyes showed he was anything but calm. I looked to the crowd of men behind him I quickly recognized Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at me with such hatred that I felt I could read his mind. He thought I was running away to tell the world that I knew where these criminals were. He thought I would expose them, but I wouldn’t. I wanted an out of this situation before anything bad happened. “Answer me.” he commanded.

“I came out for a walk. I couldn’t sleep.” I lied.

“Shoeless?” one of the guys in his entourage questioned quite bewildered.

“It’s a habit.” I shrugged “I wouldn’t have if I knew I would be shot at.” I surprised myself at how composed I seemed on the outside. Even if my heart and pulse seemed to beat at 1,000 beats per minute. I saw as Kris, or YiFan whatever his name was, seemed taken aback at my last comment. Right he didn’t know I knew about him and his criminal ways.

“Let’s go inside. It’s cold.” the man next to him said. Everyone agreed because the early morning was getting quite chilly. However, as they all started moving back towards the house Kris and I stood in the same place. He seemed to be studying me and my thoughts. I could tell he did not believe on cent of my bull excuse of a walk, and soon, unfortunately for me, we too began heading back.

♚♚♚

I found myself sitting on the right side Kris at the head of this long rectangular table still shoeless and in my getaway clothes. Why? Because a shorter nice looking man invited me to join them in their late meal because I was having trouble sleeping. The rest of the 10 seats were occupied by handsome men, and one chair at the opposite end was left empty. I counted eleven total including Kris, so one of the 12 I read about was a no show. They all looked happy in each others company and every once in a while I would catch one of them shoot curious looks towards me.

“So you’re the girl Yi... Kris has been infatuated with?” the man at the opposite head of the table asked me. “Excuse his bad manners of not introducing us to you that’s his bad habit. My name is Suho.” he smiled. He seemed really gentle and nice, but I knew these men were anything but gentle. “Don’t be rude guys introduce yourselves to her.” They all did starting from the guy to my right and they went around counterclockwise.

“Tao.” he had distinct dark circles under his eyes which made him seem like hadn’t slept. “Xiumin.” Round cheeks. “Luhan.” Big doe eyes. “Kyungsoo.” Another pair of big round eyes. “Baekhyun.” No comment. Suho and the empty chair. “Sehun.” Stone cold, emotionless face. “Yixing.” Very cute dimples and eye smile. “Chen.” Strong jawline and chin. “Chanyeol.” Pointed out ears and goofy smile. They were all like life-like porcelain dolls.

“Pleased to meet you all. Minzy.” I introduced myself to them.

“We know.” They smirked.

The whole time I spent with them I was surprised to see how normal they seemed to with each other. Cracking jokes every now and then. They didn’t seem like criminals to me at the moment. Kris on the other hand kept studying my every reaction to them.

♚♚♚

“Thank you for bringing me back, but I can manage from here. You should go back downstairs with your friends.” I told Kris as we stood outside the bedroom door. I was trying my best to block him from from entering because the bed was completely bare. He would know I was lying to him the moment he entered.

“Quit acting clueless.” he pinned me up against the door looking intently into my eyes as if he was trying to reconfirm something through them. “You know who I am don’t you? You were trying to leave just a few moments ago. WEREN’T YOU?!” His hand slammed against the door causing me to jump in fright. A huge lump was forming in my throat and no matter how much I tried to swallow to get rid of it the lump remained. My heart began to race again and the urge to cry was creeping up on me, but I wouldn’t allow it.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I replied not being able to look him in the eyes.

“Oh really.” he said. I heard him turn the door knob and push the door open causing me to stumble backwards into the room. I watched as he marched towards the balcony furiously. He pulled up the rope of bedsheets and clothes, and threw it ferociously onto the bedroom floor. My breathing suddenly became unstable, and i felt the tears decorate the rim of my eyes. “Do you think I’m stupid?!” he asked bitterly. “Did you really believe I would I would fall for such a lame excuse?! ANSWER ME!” He grabbed ahold of my shoulders before he aggressively threw me onto the bed. My tears were now free flowing out of my eyes as I lay on my back while he hovered over me. “You can’t escape me Minzy. You’re mine now. No one elses.” he proclaimed through gritted teeth as he used one hand to caress my face. The look in his eyes was of a man gone absolutely mad. They were full of lust and anger and concern all at the same time. I really thought he would assault me right then and there. The thought only fueled more tears, however, he soon got off of me. “ing !” he cursed as he ran his fingers through his hair. He moved to the balcony doors and shut them close before he took out a key and locked them.

“No please don’t” I begged mercifully. He was going to lock me in the room.

“You lost your chance.” were his last words to me before he closed the bedroom door and locked it shut. It’s safe to say I cried myself to sleep to that day.

Afterword

I made a mistake on the previous chapter and I understand it confused some of you. It is Baekhyun the one speaking to Minzy not Suho. Thank you for bringing it to my attention :) Hope you all enjoy this chapter. A lot of stuff going on. Did you expect EXO to be a drug cartel? 0_0 Please comment, subscribe, and upvote. Thank you! ^_^