One Last Chance !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Two: One Last Chance !

'Jaehyun? Why him?' you thought. 

"You can't fail this mission," Eunmi said. "He's worth a lot of money."

You gulp from nervousness then replied, "Arraso. I'll try my best."

"Here's your own camera and a disguise," Soona said handing you a camera and a black dress.

photography-nikon-d90.jpg

"Here is his address," Chaeji said, placing a piece of paper in your hand. "Get going!"

Eunmi pushed you out of the room and closed the door.

You left the building and went straight to the place where it is said in the piece of paper you were holding. You arrived at a hotel. You thought that's where he stays after his performances. You rethink about your plan in your head. Your plan was very simple and easy. Just ring the bell then when he opens the door for you, you hit him in the face with a pie. Not just a pie, strawberry pie, his alergic to strawberries. Mwuaahaha! Wondering why I know? I told you, I'm one of his number one fan. You reached for the doorbell while shaking in fear. You eventually pressed it and you were in the position to hit him in the face. The camera in your other hand. Someone opened the door and once you saw who it was, you were frozen in place. Your idol, Jaehyun {made up character} was starring at you upclose.

"Do you need something?" he asked looking at you confuse.

You didn't response, you were still in shock. But when you finally came back to your senses, you looked at the apple pie and hid behind your back. "I'm a big fan, will you.. uhmm,.. take a picture.. with me?"

"Sure I love my fans."

Both of you were in the middle of taking a picture when you decided to hit him with the pie. It was your chance but, something was stopping from doing it.

*FLASH* At the end you didn't have the guts to do it but went home with a smile on your face because you got to take a picture of you and your idol. But you were afraid of what your dad was gonna say to you. You tried to shrug it off and went to sleep. I'm in big trouble...

You visited your dad at the hospital. Once you got there, your dad was giving you a dead glare. He heard the news about you failing the mission. Of course Eunmi, Soona and Chaeji new about it too since they didn't recieve an awful picture of Jaehyun.

I sat beside your dad's hospital bed and asked, "How are you feeling dad?"

"How could you fail your first mission," your dad said but, somehow calm. That's what you love about your dad, he never yelled at you or nag at how stupid your actions were.

"Mianhae dad," you apologized and bowed. "But you know that I love Jaehyun. He's my favourite singer."

Your dad sighed and hugged you. "____! You must never put LOVE and WORK TOGETHER. They just can't get along with each other. Arasso?"

"Nae appa, so can you give me one last chance?" you asked giving him an aegyo.

He chuckled at your aegyo and pinched you. "Arasso, one last chance. Don't fail, or else I'm going to runaway from the hospital and do it myself."

"I won't disappoint you again, appa."

~

Time passed by, you've caught alot of celebrities doing stuff their not suppose to do. As you ruin their image, without knowing who you are, 95% of them lost their job. The other 5% are still trying to clear their names, which are very difficult to do. Your dad's condition got better and you would always visit him.

"What's my mission dad?" you asked while cutting apples for him to eat.

"Someone delivered me a message about a rookie boy group," dad explained. "Their popularity are getting higher every minute. Also, they've captured alot of girls' attention and what I want you to do is as usual, exterminate them."

"Arasso. May I ask the boy group's name?"

"Boyfriend ..."

 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating! My computer crashed down but, it's fixed now. I'm also sorry if I made mistakes. But finally, Boyfriend is coming up! Anyways I'll really try my best to update A.S.A.P ! 
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.