I Don't Love You Anymore !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Eighteen: I Don't Love You Anymore !

"I said what are you doing here!" he yelled making a fist.

"Control yourself hyung!" Minwoo shouted at him, now he was mad at him.

Minwoo grabbed your hand and dragged you outside. He looked at you in the eye, he saw that tears were slowly forming from your eyes. He gave you a tight hug.

"It's alright ____," Minwoo whispered in your ears. "Just let him be. He just doesn't know that your hurting more than he is in pain."

"What are you talking about, Minwoo?" 

"I'm going to be honest," he said looking at your eyes. "At first, I was angry when I found out that you were a paparazzi. That's why I acted so bad to you and I'm sorry for my rude behavior."

***Flashback***{Chapter Fourteen}

Everyone was really hungry so you decided to get them some drinks. You poured six cups of pineapple juice on the glass and gave it to each one of them. You noticed that everyone said 'komawo' to you except for Kwangmin and Minwoo.

***End Of Flashback***

***Flashback***{Chapter Fifteen}

You were a little nervous because you don't really like scary movie. You sat between Youngmin and Minwoo. As you sat down, Minwoo suddenly changed seats with Kwangmin making you sit between the Jo Twins again. "What's the matter with him?" you thought.

***End Of Flashback***

"Since when did you know I was a paparazzi?" you asked curiously. 

"A few days ago," he replied. "But now I know that you changed and that you're sorry."

***Flashback***{Chapter Fourteen Again}

He let go of your arm and smiled. You smiled back and then left the room. You heard something fall behind you. You turned around to see the wastes and paper falling out of the garbage can. "The wind must've knocked it over," you thought. You just ignored it and kept walking outside.

 ***End Of Flashback***

"I followed you because you keep leaving and I got suspicious," he explained. "Luckily, you never saw me. Once, I was hiding behind the garbage can and accidentally made it fall, so I quickly ran."

***Flashback***{Chapter Fifteen Again}

You stormed out of the room. You heard footsteps following you, but you kept running. You stopped at a park, pouring all your tears out. "Mianhae ____," someone (Minwoo) whispered, hiding behind a bush. 

 ***End Of Flashback***

"And then I hid behind a bush," he continued.

"You were following me the whole time?" you questioned.

"Nae," he said, bowing his head down. "Mianhae ____."

You quickly hugged him and responded, "It's alright, I forgive you."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Minwoo!" someone yelled which made you turn around and look at the person. 

It was Kwangmin. He quickly approached both of you and separated the both of you.

"What do you think your doing!?" Kwangmin shouted angrily at Minwoo while grabbing his collar. "He betrayed us and now your all over her!"

"Your just jealous because _____ likes me, not you!" he shouted while shoving him to the wall. "And were dating, so beat it!"

Minwoo walked to you and put his arm around your shoulder while gently kissing you on the cheek. Kwangmin was now really mad and punched the wall making a bruise on his knuckles. He ran off somewhere leaving both of you in the hallway.

"He so likes you," Minwoo teased while getting his arm off of you. "Mianhae _____, I just wanted to prove to you that Kwangmin is madly in love with you and I know you like him back, so go get him."

He pushed you to where Kwangmin was running to and smiled. You mouthed 'Komawo' to him then left. 

You began to run after Kwangmin which made you tired because he was too fast.

"Kwangmin!" you yelled. "Stop right now!"

He suddenly stopped on the middle of the sidewalk, then shouted, "What do you want!"

You tried to catch your breath as you approach him.

"D-do you ha-aave feelings for mm-me?" you said out of breath.

"Why do you care, your dating Minwoo now," he said coldly.

You finally caught your breath.

"We're not dating," you stated. "It was just an excuse for you to actually show your real feelings for me."

"Fine!" he gave in. "So what if I like you. I know that I have no chance anyway."

You smacked his head, "Pabo."

"What was that for?" he asked rubbing his head.

"Your really blind when it comes to knowing girls true feelings," you exclaimed.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Three words," you said. "Your a pabo."

"I am not," he said pouting.

You giggled, "Your so cute."

He started to blush, "Do you like me?"

"Mollayo," you said. "Wae?"

"Because I Love You."

You chuckled at his sudden confession, "Nae. Nado Saranghaeyo."

His eyes lit up, "Jinja!? Does this mean were dating?"

"Wae? Do you want us to be together?"

He nodded like a little child.

"But you haven't ask me out yet?" you sadly said.

"ARA ARA!" he yelled. "Would you _____, be my girl?"

"Let me think about it."

"Yah!" 

"I'm just kidding," you giggled. "Nae Kwangmin, I'll be your one and only girl."

He hugged you and twirled you around. He was indeed very happy.

~

"Youngmin!" someone called Youngmin which made everyone look at the person.

"NaJee?" he asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you, in private."

Youngmin looked at Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo as all of them nodded their heads. Youngmin took NaJee to the roof top to have their connversation. Both of them sat on the bench while looking up in the sky.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"About what really happened that day."

"What do you mean?" he questioned.

"I love you Youngmin," NaJee said putting her hands over his hands. "Until now, I can't help it but always think about you. That letter you got, that wasn't from me."

His eyes widen then took his hands away. 

"Don't lie to me," he replied. "I think our conversation should end now."

He suddenly stood up and was about to walk to the exit when NaJee back hugged him. NaJee began to sob on his back.

"It was a misunderstanding," she explained. "Jaehyun sent you that note, and he gave me one too. He was jealous and now his sorry for what he did."

Youngmin pilled her arms off of him then turned to face her.

"I don't care about what happened in the past," he replied coldly. "I don't love you anymore. I erased all  memories that we had together in the past and their's no way for it to come back. Mianhae NaJee, but I already let go of you a long time ago..."

 

**Author's note:**

Hello readers! I really love your comments, so here is another update! Sorry I made mistakes.. That's it for now..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.