Meeting Boyfriend !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Three: Meeting Boyfriend !

'Boyfriend, huh? This will be interesting..' you thought.

You don't have to worry about getting close to them because your dad already settled it. Your dad gave Boyfriend's manager an application of you being their new assistant and you were lucky enough to be hired. Your dad told you to pack up because you'll be living with them. You're going to their new temporal assistant for a month, which gives you enough time to bust them. You said your farewell and gave your dad a goodbye hug because your moving in with Boyfriend tonight. Their manager wants to meet you immediately because he needs someone to guide the boys while he goes somewhere for a business trip. After visiting your dad, you packed up your clothes and put your camera inside. You waited for Boyfriend's manager to pick you up but you didn't wait too long for his arrival. You hopped onto his car and went on to meeting Boyfriend. You were a little bit nervous. By the time you got there, your legs were shaking so, you took a deep breath before following the manager. As you stepped inside, you were greeted with a smile from many staff members. You and Boyfriend's manager went onto the elevator to their dorm. You arrived at their dorm and manager oppa opened the door. You saw .....

a flying chicken coming your way.

"Oww!" you yelled in pain. The chicken hit your head.

A group of six boys ran up to you and apologized, "Mianhae!"

"Minwoo-sshi that was my chicken," the black-haired muscular boy whined.

"Hyunseong-hyung, you ate five chicken already. I thought you were on diet?" the boy who's name is apparently Minwoo defended himself.

Hyunseong shook his head while pouting. "Aniyo! That was my -"

"Boys! We have a guest." Before he could finish his sentence manager oppa interrupted.

"Mianhae," both boys said in sync.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Hyunseong-imnida."

The other boy added, "and Minwoo-imnida."

"What's up! Jeongmin-imnida," the curly dude said.

"As you can see were twins," the twins announced together. "I'm the older twin, Youngmin-imnida and I'm also the cutest." + "I'm the younger twin, Kwangmin-imnida. And no, I'm the cutest."

You giggled, "I think you're both cute."

'Jjinja!? (Really!?) You think so? I think your cute.' one of them thought.

"Last but not least, Donghyun-imnida, I'm the leader."

"And were your Boyfriend!" they all shouted.

'So your Boyfriend huh? Whatever you guys are going down. You'll be Busted!'

"____-imnida. I hope we get along well, and maybe we can tell each other secrets, you know to get along with each other very well." 'Yes tell each other secrets so that I can bust you and so I can finally say, "Mission Accomplish" and get the heck out of here!' you thought.

~

A few minutes later, manager oppa needed to go because of his business trip. It became silent and awkward until you broke it.

"So, where am I...uhmm.. sleeping?" I asked a little nervous. 'I hope I don't have to share a room with anyone' I prayed.

"Don't worry, you'll have your own room, you'll be sleeping in the guest room." Donghyun, the leader, replied. "

You sighed in relief.

All of a sudden, Hyunseong walked up to the entrance door and opened it. He looked like he was searching for something. He bent down and touched something on the floor, which made his stick out in your direction. You covered your innocent eyes.

"Hyung/Hyunseong! Ewww!" all of them yelled in chorus.

"Do you think it's still okay?" Hyunseong asked, ignoring the fact that his was facing you guys.

"Stop showing your !" Donghyun shouted at him.

Hyunseong turned towards all of you and apologized. Heading towards him to see what he's looking at and why he was asking 'If it was okay?' 'What was okay?' you thought. As you stood beside him, your mouth dropped :O, you saw a dead fried chicken lying on the dirty floor. Yes, the chicken that hit your head earlier.

"Why are you asking if the chicken is okay?" Youngmin asked confusingly.

"Because I still want to eat it," Hyunseong replied. "I'm hungry."

"But hyung, that was my chicken," Minwoo said.

"Ani! Mychickenmychickenmychickenmychicken!!" Hyunseong kept whining.

They kept arguing and arguing until you and the other guys just left them outside and locked the door. You giggled because they didn't even notice that you guys left them.

"Here!"

You turned around and saw Kwangmin with a towel.

"What's the towel for?" you asked.

He went up to you and pulled something out of your hair. "There's a piece of chicken on your hair and a little sauce on your forehead."

He wiped the sauce on your head and you thanked him.

"Your welcome," he said with a cute eye smile. "Let me carry your luggage and I'll show you your room."

"Komawo."

After Kwangmin showed you your room and left. You jumped on the bed and started bouncing on it like a little kid.

"This is such a comfy bed," you mumbled.

"Let us in!!" you heard Minwoo and Hyunseong banging on the door to let them in.

You chuckled, "Their not half bad.."

 

**Author's Note**

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for a short chapter, I'll try my best to make it long. I'm also sorry if I made mistakes. And I'm sorry for not updating! I just went throught a really huge Exam!! Goodbye for now! ^.^
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.