Alone Again !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Eight : Alone Again !

"H-how did you know... NaJee?" Youngmin hesitated to ask.

"Donghyun told me about her," you explained. "Mianhae for what happen between the two of you."

"Aniyo," he said lowering his voice. 

His eyes was full of sadness and lonely. It was like he was showing his true feelings deep inside. He wasn't the happy smiley, talkative Youngmin anymore.

"Just forget what I said," you stated.

You didn't want him to feel bad. You were about to get up to get your pencil that was lying on the floor when, Youngmin grabbed your hand and pulled you to his chest.

He wrapped his arms around you and whispered, "I really do like you ____. Please accept my feelings?"

He was waiting for your reply but you said no word at all. No words was coming out, you were in total freeze zone. You cleared your throat and tried to say something.

"My answer... is -"

"I'm back BAYBEE!" Kwangmin interrupted you as you accidentally pushed Youngmin of his chair because you got scared and so, he fell down on his bottom.

"Oww!" Youngmin yelled in pain.

You quickly got up and reached for your pencil, rudely ignoring Youngmin who is hurt. Kwangmin rushed to his twin brother's side and helped him up.

"Komawo Kwangmin," Youngmin said giving him a smile, but then quickly disappeared when he stared at you. "No thanks to you!"

You shrugged your shoulders and went back to the table. You carried your drawings in to your room and left the twins in the living room.

Youngmin gave Kwangmin a glare and shook his head from left to right.

Kwangmin was totally confused, "What did I do?"

"You ruined the moment!" Youngmin shouted then stomped his way to his room.

"But Pikachu is going to go on in five minutes," Kwangmin sadly said.

~

Youngmin left in about ten minutes to go to his photo shoot. It was just you and Kwangmin in the dorm. You left your room in about twenty minutes because you were done the poster. You decided to show Kwangmin the Boyfriend poster that you were working on.

"Kwangmin," you called him. "What do you think?"

You brought the poster up in the air where he can see it but, was ignored. He was watching his favourite show, Pokémon. You got really annoyed so you blocked the television.

"_____!" Kwangmin complained, "I can't see!"

You disobeyed him and kept trying to show him the poster.

"Look at the poster first," you whined.

"Arasso it looks nice," Kwangmin replied. "Now move!"

"Ani!" you pouted. "Tell me what you think of my poster first!"

"I'm going to miss Pikachu!" Kwangmin nagged. "Don't you dare make me carry you of of the television!"

"I DARE!" you backed fired.

Kwangmin exploded and so, he did what he said he would do. He carried you on his shoulders and threw on the couch. LITERARY!

"Yah!"

You pulled his arm which made him fall on top of you. You were in an awkward position. You tried to push him off of you but he won't budge.

"Kwang -"

You were cut off when he kissed you on the lips. You were shocked because you didn't expect him to do it. 'I thought you don't have feelings for me?' you thought. 'Why did your mind suddenly changed?'

The door burst opened and their standing was ... Youngmin !

 

**Author's Note**

Hello everyone! I'm kind of using an ipod right now because I wanted to update hehehe.. Sorry if I made mistakes. I might end this soon.. I don't know lets just see what happens... ^.^  

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.