Confussion !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Ten: Confussion !

When you hear footsteps coming your way, you quickly ran to the living room and sat on the couch like nothing happened. Youngmin and Kwangmin came out of their room and into the living room where they saw you sitting casually while flipping channels with the remote control on your hand.

"Youngmin! Kwangmin!"

"Nae?" they both said together.

"Can I go out for a while?" you asked hoping that they will let you.

"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked suspiciously.

"I need to meet a friend," you explained.

"Arasso," Youngmin replied,  "but be back in five minutes."

Kwangmin smacked his twin on the head because of how ridiculous he was being.

"Fine, eight minutes."

He then got another slap on the head from Kwangmin, telling him to increase the time.

"Eight minutes and two seconds."

**SMACKK!**

"Eight minutes and three seconds and two milliseconds."

**SMACKK!**

"Eight minutes and thirty seconds."

**SMACKK!**

"Stop it hurts," Youngmin whined.

**SMACKK!**

"Higher!" Kwangmin shouted at his twin.

"Ara, ara twenty minutes."

Kwangmin was ready to smack him again but Youngmin swiftly caught his right arm for him not to hit him again.

"That's as high as I'll go," Youngmin stated.

Kwangmin glared at his twin brother but then sighed.

"Whatever," Kwangmin mumbled under his breath. "Is that okay ____?"

You nodded your head like a little girl making their hearts melt. Both of them bowed their head down because they didn't want you to see their blushing face.

Youngmin looked up and glared at you, "I'm counting the minutes."

You then jumped on them and hugged them before rushing outside.

"Annyeong, be back later!"

You slammed the door shut leaving both Youngmin and Kwangmin in Freeze-Zone.

"She hugged me," both of them thought while smiling so wide.

~

You took a taxi and arrived at your hide-out place. You walked inside wondering what was the reason for Chaeji to text you to go here. You opened the door and saw Chaeji. Just Chaeji...?

"How's work?" Chaeji suddenly asked sounding a little serious with a bit of bad aura coming from him.

"It's going fine," you replied. "Why'd you ask?"

"Just making sure you're actually doing work," Chaeji said with a hint of attitude.

"What's that suppose to mean?" you backed-fired, starting to build up anger.

"Do you have feelings for the twins!?" Chaeji shouted sternly.

Your eyes widened and then yelled back, "Ani! Of course not. Why are you even asking me that silly question!?"

"Because I saw you kissing the twins earlier," Chaeji exclaimed trying to lower his voice a bit.

"How did you see us?" you questioned curiously. "Were you spying on me!?"

Chaeji suddenly froze up. He didn't speak nor look at you. He was having a lot of thoughts in his mind.

"Answer me!" you screamed. "Were you watching my every move!"

Chaeji then ran out of the room and made no eye contact with you. You tried to call him back but he was too fast. He disappeared in a blink of an eye. You stayed in your hide-out place for a little longer because you were still very confuse of Chaeji's actions.

"First he appears out of nowhere in Boyfriend's rehearsal building. Then he gets so mad at me about Kwangmin kissing me. And now he's ignoring me. What's up with him?" you kept on talking to yourself trying to figure out the situation. "Does this have to do with Soona getting so depressed yesterday? Ughh.. I'M GOING NUTS!"

Someone suddenly opened the door. It was Soona. You decide to ask her for answers so, you walked up to her.

"What happened yesterday at the party?" you asked her.

Her body started to shake. As she was surprise of your question.

"Noth-ing..happened..to me yeste-rday."

"Don't lie to me and tell me the truth!" you  yelled.

She was shocked of why you shouted at her. You were surprise too of your behavior.

"Mianhae," you softly said. "I didn't mean to yell. I'm just really confused about what's happening. If you don't -"

"Mianhamnida," she interrupted. "I'm sorry if your confused. I'll tell you the truth."

You listened to her and kept your mouth shut.

"My real name is NaJee..."

 

**Author's Note**
Hello my readers! Another update! YEPEEH! ^.^ Just a reminder, this fanfic is about to end.. The is going to come up in about two or three more chapters.. Anyways, as usual, sorry if I made some mistakes. 
 
Tagalog = Abangan nyo po yung susunod na chapter : Means : Wait for the upcoming chapter !
 
Ps. sorry I fogot how to say chapter in Tagalog.. kekekekee..
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.