Apologizing can't make things better !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Twelve: Apologizing can't make things better !

NaJee rushed outside with tears falling from her eyes. You then got up to go after her. As you past Kwangmin, he looked really sad and tears were forming in his eyes. You heard him mumble something. "It's settled, you pick Youngmin."

Your heart started ache when he said and you tried to shook it off. You kept running and caught up with NaJee. You caught her arm and apologized. "Mian..hae," you said panting. "It's not what it -"

*SLAAP!* Your eyes widened as you felt your right cheek in pain. Your hand was shaking as you touch it. You looked at NaJee who looked hurt more than your bruised cheek. 

"I hate you," she softly said but with anger. "Mark my word!" With what she said, NaJee left you frozen to the ground. You couldn't speak and just watch her figure disappear.

"Do still love him that much?" you questioned. "Then what did really happen between you two?"

~

"You win," Kwangmin said to his brother. He tooked the roses that were on the floor and threw it inside the garbage can.

"Mianhae twinnie," Youngmin apologized. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Forget it," Kwangmin said coldly. "Our deal is over.... She's all yours."

"Aniyo," Youngmin exclaimed. "It's not over. She didn't even accept my feelings yet. Were not together yet so you still have a chance and -"

"Stop it!" Kwangmin yelled in furios. "I don't want to play games anymore. Just be with her and leave me be..."

"But Kwangmin-ah," Youngmin whispered.

~

You wiped your tears and headed back to Boyfriend's dorm. It was very quiet, you figured that the other memers aren't back yet. You went straight to the twin's and Jeongmin's room to see Youngmin sleeping while Kwangmin was just sitting on his bed spacing out.

"Kwangmin-ah," you called him. "Are you mad at me?"

Kwangmin went up to you and said, "Go away I'm tired."

Before you can say anything else to him, he slammed the door infront of you. You sighed in defeat and just went to your room. You layed on your bed trying to sleep and just forget about what happened today.

"Don't worry Kwangmin, starting tomorrow you won't see me anymore..."

 

*Author's note*

Hello Readers and new readers ! I'm using an ipod again.. Sorry for a short chapter.. And sorry if I made mistakes. I'll try to update tomorrow too and then maybe the chapter.. Idunno let's just see what happens.. I'll go start the next chapter kekekeke...

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.