Excuse me, who are you?

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Sixteen: Excuse me, who are you?

They all stomped their way towards you. "You were the one that made the scandal about Youngmin and that girl," Donghyun stated. "And now your trying to ruin us too." "We trusted you," Hyunseong said softly. "Why did you do this to us?" "You were the deciever all along!"Jeongmin yelled. "I hate you," Kwangmin said with anger then left to go to his room. "Correction, WE HATE YOU!" Youngmin shouted then followed his brother to their room. Everyone left you except for Donghyun, you who couldn't even say anything. "It's best if you should leave," he exclaimed before entering his room too. Tears were forming from your eyes but stood strong to not let it fall. You walked to your room and grabbed your packed luggage, since you were done packing two days ago when you were about to leave. You strolled the luggage to the door when it burst open. It was Minwoo. "____?" he asked. "Why do you have your luggage." Your suddenly fell from your eyes as you hug him. "Mianhae Minwoo," you said to his ear. "I hope someday you'll forgive me." You broke the hug then grabbed your bag and left Minwoo. "Don't worry ____," he whispered to himself. "I'll make them understand and then they'll want you back.." ~ You were outside Boyfriend's dorm trying to figure out where your going to stay. "I can't go back home," you exclaimed. "Appa's mad at me. I can't go to the hide-out, I might bumped into NaJee and she hates my guts. I also can't go to Eunmi's house because I don't want to see that spy jerk Chaeji. Then where am I going to go now?" "You can stay at my place," someone suggested behind you. You turned around to see Jaehyun. "Why are you here?" you asked curiosly. "How did you know thaah -" "I'll answer you when we get to our destination," he cut you off with a smile then took your bag to his car. Both of you drove to a huge house. You were amazed of how beautiful it is. Jaehyun showed you the guest room where you'll be sleeping. "Kamsahamnida Jaehyun-ah," you said sitting on your comfy bed. "Can you now answer my question?" "Arasso," he sighed before talking again. "It all started when I fell in love with a paparazzi girl." "Bwoh?" your eyes widen in shock. "A paparazzi?" He nodded then continued, "She's your friend NaJee. Whehh -" You interrupted him, "NaJee! Jinja? But NaJee never mentioned you before?" "Let me continue and this time stop interrupting!" he shouted with a red tomato face. You shivered in fear the nodded. "Anyways, she never knew that I had feelings for her nor did she know me." "So you were a stalker," you stated. He sighed heavily, "Let's get back to the story, shall we?" You nodded like a little kid. "She had a boyfriend, Youngmin is his name. They both got a letter, a break up letter on the day of their anniversary which was the day after I got into a scandal. They broke up a year ago.." "I thought NaJee broke up with Youngmin," you questioned. "How did NaJee get a break up letter too?" "I gave them the letter," he quietly answered. "Bwoh!?" you started shaking and stuttering. "W-why I-i thought you were a ni-nice person? Why did you do it?" "I think it's called 'Jealousy'?" "Still," you stated. "It wasn't right!" "I know Mianhe," he said bowing his head down. "Don't apologize to me, apologizd to the both of them." "I will, someday.." "Aniyo, apologize to them now before it's too late. Let's go to Boyfriend's dorm right now!" you demanded. "It's already 11:59 p.m," Jaehyun said. "I think their asleep already." "Fine but your apologizing tomorrow," you stated. He nodded then responded, "I will and I'll accept whatever consequences they give me." You smiled at him then hugged him. "I hope they forgive you," you said to his ear. "I hope Boyfriend also forgives you," he whispered back. "H-how did -" "That's also the reason why I made them break up," Jaehyun explained. "NaJee's a paparazzi and Youngmin was a trainee. Falling in love was not an exception, did you know that?" You broke the hug then looked at the wooden floor. "It's hard being a paparazzi," Jaehyun said. "You can't mix your job with love. And if you do, both of you will get hurt." "Eottoke?" you asked almost crying. "Mollayo," Jaehyun chuckled. "I'm not a fortune teller. But, you can confess to him before it's too late." A smile appeared on your face, "I'll definitely do that tomorrow." ~ I'm in the kitchen with Jaehyun, baking cookies for Boyfriend, with a message saying "sorry" in the middle. I hope they'll like it. Both of us drove to Boyfriend's dorm. Jaehyun is outside looking for a parking lot while I'm infront of Boyfriend's door. I opened the dood to see a girl wearing high heels, short-short and a strapless. "Excuse me, who are you?" you asked her. "I'm Boyfriend's new assistant." Your eyes widen then rushed outside dropping the bag of cookies on the floor. "They replace me..."

 

**Author's note:**

Hey readers and new readers, another update! :D Hope you like it, and I'm sorry if I somehow made some mistakes. I'm kind of using an ipod.. ):

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.