Oouuhh ~

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Nineteen: Oouuhh ~

He was half way on the stairs when NaJee hugged his waist one more time.

"But it doesn't mean that we can't make new memories," she stated. 

Youngmin's heartbeat increased and stayed frozen with NaJee's arms wrapped around his waist. He liked it, and he couldn't control himself so, once again he pilled her off and ran off.

"Youngmin-ah..."

"Mianhae NaJee, but I have feelings for _____."

~

Both you and Kwangmin decided to go on a date. Both of you went to the park and ate ice cream. He kept telling you corny stuff, but you thought it was cute.

"Let's play any game except for hide-and-seek," he began with a pick up line.

"Why?"

"Because its hard to find/seek someone like you," he replied while giving you a peck on the cheek.

You giggled and pinched his cheeks. You were having a great time eating ice cream with Kwangmin while walking on the sidewalk when a black van approached the two of you. The door opened, it was your dad and Boyfriend's manager.

"Appa!?" 

"Manager-hyung!?"

"Why are you both together?"

 

**Author's note:**

Hello everyone! I've updated too much today! I just really love your comments! >.< I'm sorry if I made mistakes.Also sorry if its short!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.