Heartbroken !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Eleven: Heartbroken !

"My real name is NaJee -"

"Bwoh!" you cut her sentence. "Your Youngmin's ex-girlfriend."

"How did you know Youngmin?" Soona or should I say NaJee was dismayed.

"He's one of the Boyfriend members," you explained. "I'm working for them."

NaJee bowed her head down and was having deep thoughts. "Why is she sad?" you thought. "She's the one who broke up with him." On the other hand NaJee's thoughts, "How can he leave me like that.."

*Ring* Your phone started to vibrate inside your pocket. You took it out and looked at the caller ID, it was Youngmin. "Yobesaeyo?"

"Where are you!" he yelled on the other line. "It's been twenty minutes and ten seconds since you left, aniyo make that twenty minutes and eleven seconds, twelve seconds, thirteen seconds, fourteen seconds, fifteen sehh -"

You hung up on him because he was too anoying. "Who was that?" NaJee asked you.

"It was Youngmin," you replied. Before you can see her depressed expression you drage her out of the building. She was trying to free herself because you were grasping too tight.

"Let go of me!" she screamed. "Where are you taking me?"

"To Boyfriend's dorm."

"Bwoh!" she complained. "Waeyo? I don't want to see him. Are you going bananas!?"

"Just quit yapping!" you yelled. "And yes I'm going crazy. First it was Chaeji, I mean how is he updated in everything I do. Then here comes the twins, Youngmin confessing and Kwangmin kissing me. And now it's you, who's next!"

NaJee just kept silent. You were dumbfounded at what you said about Youngmin confessing to you.

"You still like him," you stated not making it sound like a question. She looked up and nodded. You then took her arm again and took a taxi cab to Boyfriend's dorm. She kept whining about how your plan is all wrong. You plugged your ears and enjoyed the ride. On the other hand NaJee was shaking in worry and fear all mixed. She knows it's wrong but he can't help but to see him again.

~

You carried NaJee because she wouldn't budge from the floor. As you stepped inside, Youngmin tackled you to the ground which means NaJee also fell down with you guys.

"Your late Missy!" he shouted angrily but his expression changed when he saw NaJee with you.

Youngmin stood up and pointed at NaJee, "What are you doing here?"

"I brought her here so that you two can settle things out," you exclaimed.

"It was already settled when she left me," Youngmin said coldly.

"No! You stood me up on our First Anniversary!"

"What are you talking about?" Youngmin doubted her confusingly.

"You know exacly what I'm talking about," NaJee defended.

Youngmin suddenly kept his mouth shut once he saw that tears were falling from NaJee's eyes.

"What the heck is going on?" you thought.

You dragged both of them to the twin's and Jeongmin's room for them to talk privately. You slipped your camera after pushing NaJee to Youngmin's chest, secretly taking a picture of them which looks like they were hugging. NaJee's bag fell on the floor. You slammed the door in front of them and rushed to your room to upload the picture in your laptop. You then noticed that Kwangmin wad nowhere to br found. After uploading the photo, you send it to the newspapar editor for them to put it on the front page of the new tomorrow. You closed your laptop after hearing a loud sound coming outside. You rushed outside to not see NaJee anymore. She must have left that's why you hear a loud sound because she slammed the door shut. You ran to the twin's and Jeongmin's room to see Youngmin sobbing beside a single bed which is Jeongmin's bed. The twin sleep together on a bunk bed. You sat beside him and caressed his left cheek. To your surprise he pulled you to a hug. You hugged him back to comfort him. You were wondering what happened with their talk. You both pulled away as your eyes suddenly met with each other. You got lost in his eyes. You came back to your senses when you felt his lips touch yours. You then hear something fall on the floor behind you. You pulled away and turned to look at what had fallen. You saw the door wide open witb Kwangmin standing there frozen. You saw blue roses on the floor and someone standing behind him. You tool a good loom at the person's figure, it was NaJee. Her eyes were wide open, same goes to Kwangmin. They saw you and Youngmin kiss ...

 

**Author's Note**

Hello everyone! I'm kind of using an Ipod so yeah! Sorry if I made mistakes. Enjoy reading.. ^.^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.