My Paparazzi Girl !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Final Chapter: My Paparazzi Girl !

"Could you drive any faster," Kwangmin said impatiently at the driver.

"Kwangmin calm down," Youngmin said.

He groaned in annoyance. Youngmin, NaJee and him were on their way to your house. To the rescue..

 

~

 

*Knock knock*

You woke up from the knock and saw your dad holding a tray of food. You pleaded for him to let you go, but didn't listen. He placed the food tray on a mini table beside your bed and left. Your eyes were already swollen from crying all day and you just had to cry again. 

*CRASH!*

A rock suddenly broke to your window. Someone was coming up, you were curious on who it is. When you saw his familiar face you suddenly hugged the person.

"Kwangmin-ah!"

He wrapped his arms around your waist. He was glad that he was with you. He kissed your forehead then hold your hand.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked sounding concern.

You shook your head and gave a him a reassuring smile. He took your hand and led you to the window. You were about to escape from the window when your door burst opened. It was Boyfriend's manager and your dad.

"What do you think your doing!" your dad yelled sternly.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him, but Kwangmin did not like it one bit so he pulled you back. They were playing tug-of-war on you. 

"Stop it hurts!" you screamed sounding like you were in pain.

Your dad's hand softened and slowly pulled it away from your arm. While Kwangmin pulled you close to his chest defeating your dad from tug-of-war and asking if you were okay. You slightly nodded and hugged him.

"Your not going anywhere!" Boyfriend's manager shouted angrily. 

He went up to Kwangmin and swing his arm, while Kwangmin was expecting a loud smash it didn't happen. Someone swiftly grabbed Boyfriend's manager, Jiseon-ah, and turned him around and punched him across the face. It was Youngmin..

"Don't you dare hurt my brother!"

"_____!" someone called you.

It was NaJee. She ran up to you bumping into your dad's shoulder and hugged you. You hugged her back, they all wanted to help you out which made you happy. 

"Soona!" your appa yelled. "What are you doing here! Did you tell that dude *pointing at Kwangmin* where we live!?"

"YES!" she shouted back in response. "Got a problem!"

"Why you!" he was about to slap NaJee on the face when she stopped him.

"You can't control me anymore because I QUIT!"

Your eyes widen and mumbled her name. She actually had the guts to the that and you were proud of her. If you can just quit like her, but you can't because he's still your dad and you love him.

"Why?" you asked your dad.

"Why what?" he questioned.

"Why do you want to separate me and Kwangmin?"

"Be-because I-I-I said so," he stuttered.

"Tell me the truth!" you finally exploded, but then calmed down. "Just tell me."

"Because he's an idol!" Boyfriend's manager shouted. "Your a paparazzi! You can't be possible be together."

"Well it is possible!" Youngmin yelled. "Me and NaJee are together and I'm an idol while she's a paparazzi!"

"That's not the only reason!" your dad entered the conversation. 

"Then what is it?" you asked.

"I'm scared that if you date Kwangmin," he explained, "his fans might attack you."

"But I don't care if they do," you replied. "I can handle myself, I'm not a child anymore."

"I know your not!" he yelled while tears falling from his eyes. "If you keep hanging out with him you won't have time for me. And before you know it, you already forgot about me. And then you have to leave just like your mother. I just don't want to lose you like how I lost your mother."

"Appa," you softened.

You were touch at his words and suddenly rushed to hug him.

"I would never leave nor forget you appa."

He hugged you and smiled.

He now know he can trust you and decided, "Fine. You can be with him."

"Bwoh!" everyone said shockingly. 

"It also means you and Youngmin," your dad said to NaJee. "And I'm sorry."

"Gwaenchanha," NaJee responded.

"We have a problem," Jiseon said. "What do we do with your relationship? I mean, do want the whole world to know or not?"

"I have an idea.."

 

~

 

Weeks past since all the kidnapping happened. Everyone know about the relationship between you and Kwangmin, also NaJee and Youngmin. You have anti-fans and non anti-fans, it's pretty normal. You want to know how they know..

Well, Youngmin and NaJee announced their relationship on the television, which many people watched. Yours and Kwangmin's, a little different.

***Flashback***

"Are you a GORILLA?" he started with another pick up line.

"Why?"

"Because you make me GO-RILLAHH {go really} crazy!"

You chuckled and told him a pick up line too.

"Are you a celebrity?"

"Yes, why?"

"Good, because I'm your paparazzi girl..."

"Kyeopta!" Kwangmin squealed while pinching your cheeks.

He kissed your cheek and *FLASH*. You took a picture of Kwangmin kissing on the cheek and sent it to the newspaper editor. The next day it was on the front page of the news.

The headline was: "MY PAPARAZZI GIRL !"

 

 

                     **AUTHOR'S NOTE !**

FINAL CHAPTER!

THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS! THIS FANFIC IS FINALLY OVER!! I'M REALLY THANKFUL OF ALL OF YOU! *bows* *bows* HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING AND I'M ALSO THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS STAYED WITH ME 'TIL THE END! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN MY OTHER FANFIC! 

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87192/as-the-blue-rose-completely-disappear-comedy-romance-you-kwangmin-boyfriendband

ANNYEONG! ^.^

ps. do not copy my pick up lines. they all came from my head and imaginations.

 

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.