Twin's Decision = Evil Plan !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Nine: Twin's Decision = Evil Plan !

Kwangmin quickly stood up and had a starring contest with Youngmin. I think you know who won the starring contest.

***Flashback***{Chapter Seven}

"But you are weird Youngmin," Jeongmin said.

Youngmin gave him a glare as Jeongmin quickly fled.

"Scaredy-cat," you mumbled. 

Youngmin heard what you said and also gave you his evil stare. You quickly covered your eyes and kept your head low. 

"Now who's a scaredy-cat?" Youngmin whispered to your ear.

***End Of Flashback***

Yup, Youngmin as usual won. Kwangmin rushed to his room to hide his blushing face. Youngmin then followed him leaving you alone in the living room. You can't help but to think about how Kwangmin kissed you. You gently touched your lip and a smile appeared on your face.Your thoughts were then interrupted when you received a text message. It was Chaeji. The message said for you to go to their hide-out immediately. You then decided to go to the twins room to ask them for permission. You didn't want to leave them a note since you now know that Youngmin will show you his wrath. You then began to walk to the twin's room.

~

Youngmin entered his, Jeongmin's and Kwangmin's room. He saw his twin suffocating himself with his pillow with his legs kicking the bed. Kwangmin didn't notice him go inside their room so Youngmin decided to speak.

"Since when?" Youngmin asked his twin.

Kwangmin still had his face buried on his pillow but still replied, "When I first saw her."

Even if it wasn't loud, Youngmin heard what he said.

"That day?" Youngmin questioned.

 Kwangmin suddenly got up and faced his hyung.

"Yes that day," Kwangmin explained. "That day she came to work with us. That day manager-hyung introduced her to us. That day she got hit on the head with Hyunseong-hyung and Minwoo's chicken leg. That day I cleaned food off of her. That day when we went to the market place with her. That day when you thought she was NaJee. That day when you went wild in front of many people. That day she cooked for us. That day when I fell madly in love with her.  And lastly, that day when she got me at love at first sight."

"So you lied to me about not liking her," Youngmin exclaimed with a quiet voice.

"Mianhae for lying," Kwangmin responded. "I just didn't want to ruin your second chance in love."

"Komawo twinnie," Youngmin said smiling. "I can't blame you for liking her. I mean we both think she's cute and so, I'm okay for you to like her."

***Flashback***{Chapter Three}

"As you can see were twins," the twins announced together. "I'm the older twin, Youngmin-imnida and I'm also the cutest." + "I'm the younger twin, Kwangmin-imnida. And no, I'm the cutest."

You giggled, "I think you're both cute."

'Jjinja!? (Really!?) You think so? I think your cute.' one {Kwangmin} of them thought.

***End Of Flashback***

"Yeah," Kwangmin mumbled. "I did thought she was cute. And I was crazy for her."

***Flashback***{Chapter Four}

"I never knew you have a boyfriend?" Minwoo blurted out.

"I don't," you said winking at him. "That was just an excuse."

'What a relieve so, I still have a chance to make you mine.' someone's {Kwangmin} thought.

***End Of Flashback***

Youngmin then placed his hand in front of Kwangmin for him to shake.

"May the best twin win," Youngmin stated.

Kwangmin gladly took Youngmin's hand and agree.

What they didn't know was that you were listening the whole time. Because you wanted their permission to go outside, you accidentally eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Kwangmin knows about NaJee too," you whispered. "Maybe once I date one of them I can reveal Youngmin's secret. It can be the biggest scandal about him and his ex. After that, I can finally leave. YAHHOO!~"

 

**Author's Note**
 
Kwangmin finally confessed on saying that he trully have feelings for you. KEKEKE~

Do you guys know how old I am? I'm 13 years old...L0l.. kekekekeke.. English is not my first language that's why I'm sorry if I made some mistakes. My first language is TAGALOG ! {tah-ga-log} It's funny how my teachers can't pronounce it right. Anyways, I am FILIPINO ! ireallyduuno why i'm telling you these stuffs but ohwell... ok... annyeong !

 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.