Jealousy came over him !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Four: Jealousy came over him !

Next morning~

"Donghyun-hyung!" Hyunseong called out. "What's for breakfast?"

"Neh?" Minwoo added. "I'm hungry."

The other three members nodded in agreement. Donghyun was scratching his head and was having lots of thoughts.

"I kind of forgot to shop for groceries," Donghyun responded.

"Bwoh!" all of them shouted. "WE'RE SO HUNGRY!"

~

You woke up from the five boys' scream. You lazily got up from your bed and check to see what was happening outside. You were still wearing your pajamas and rubbing your sleepy eyes. "What's happening here?"

"Donghyun-hyung forgot to buy groceries!" Minwoo blurted out. "And now we're all hungry!"

"Then let's just buy today," you suggested.

"Yes!" Kwangmin yelled.

"Good idea ____," Jeongmin said, while putting his right arm around you. "But I think you have to change your clothes first."

You looked around and saw that your the only one who's still wearing pajamas. You blushed from embarrassment and then rushed back to your room.

~

You walked inside a near market place to buy groceries. Their were a lot of people and it was very crowded. Since, the six boys are kpop idols, they were wearing disguises like shades and hats or hoods.

You walked up to a woman who was selling vegetables.

"Excuse me," you asked politely pointing at the cabbages. "How much for the cabbages?"

"500 won," the woman replied.

Donghyun was about to take his wallet out of his pocket to pay for it but, you stopped him.

"Could you please lower the price a bit?" you begged the lady.

"Aniyo, I need to make money too you know."

"But I'm trying on dieting and I need to have a shape for my lovely boyfriend, jebal!"

The sales woman hesitated a bit but then agreed. You thanked the woman before leaving with Boyfriend.

"I never knew you have a boyfriend?" Minwoo blurted out.

"I don't," you said winking at him. "That was just an excuse."

'What a relieve so, I still have a chance to make you mine.' someone's thought.

~

The seven of you bought almost all of the stuff you need, except for honey. All of you searched all over the place and was fortunate enough to find an ajusshi selling it. The six of you went up to him.

"How much for honey, jagiya?" you asked flirtatiously.

"It's originally 800 won," the ajusshi exclaimed touching your left cheek. "But for you 50% off, 400 won."

The ajusshi's touch made you a little uncomfortable so, you backed off.

"Komawo."

The ajusshi grabbed your arm and brought you close to his chest.

"In one condition," the ajusshi whispered to your ear. "How about you come home with me just for tonight."

Someone pulled you away from the ajusshi and you saw some cash hit his face. You turned around to see Youngmin's arm wrapped around your waist protectively. He grabbed your arm and dragged you away from the man with Boyfriend right behind the both of you.

"Komawo Youngmin," you said trying to get a good look at him. He looked really mad. "Can you let go of my arm? I think we're far enough from the erted dude."

He suddenly stopped his tracks which made you stumble. He walked in front of you and lifted up your chin to look directly at his eyes.

"Don't you ever flirt with anyone!" he yelled, loud enough for people to stare at the both of us.

"Youngmin!" Donghyun screamed. "That's enough! Let's just go home since we bought all the groceries we need."

Donghyun got a loud sigh from Youngmin. It was obvious that Youngmin was still very ticked off from the incident.

~

You were all having B-runch:{breakfast&lunch}. The wind was whistling as the birds were chirping. The air pretty much covered the silence. Youngmin was the first one who finished eating. He quickly got up and left his unwashed plate on the sink and went directly to his room. Everyone else was done eating too. For saying sorry I told them that I'll be cleaning their dishes, and they nodded. I was throwing the waste into the garbage while thinking about what happened earlier.

'What's up with Youngmin? Why was he suddenly over protective of me, was he jealous or something? Whatever, it's not like I care.'

I kept thinking and thinking when I accidentally dropped the waste of food on my shirt. "I'm so clumsy," you mumbled.

"Are you alright?"

You turned around to see Kwangmin with a towel on his hand. He helped you clean the mess that you made as he tried to start a conversation.

"It seems like I always have to clean food off of you," he chuckled.

"Mianhae," you said to him.

"What for?"he questioned.

"For making your brother mad."

"It's alright, he's quite short-tempered."

You giggled, "I agree."

 

**Author's Note**
Hello everyone! Here's chapter 4 ... I'll try to make the next chapter long. And in Chapter 5 stuff might happen so stay tune. ^.^ I'll try to update more often, it's just that I have a quiz everyday, YES EVERYDAY! And I have three test EVERY WEEK! I know it ! Sorry if I made mistakes and thanks for subscribing.. also enjoy reading!
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.