She's not her ! She was never her !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Six : She's not her ! She was never her !

"How did you know that I'm a paparazzi?"

"Here's a suggestion," he exclaimed. " Don't ever hand your camera to anyone. Especially since the pictures are about celebrities who look bad. And was also in a scandal on the news paper."

You grabbed your camera from his hand and bowed your head.

"Mianhae," you quietly said.

"Does that mean you don't like being a paparazzi?"

"Aniyo.. uhmm,.. it's not that bad."

"So you like trashing people?"

"Aniyo!" you shouted. "I mean, it's a long story."

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me," he said smiling at you. "Just remember, their are a lot of people who hate people like you. Your just lucky enough that I'm not one of them. Also, top rule, NEVER EVER FORGET! FALLING IN LOVE WON'T DO YOU ANY GOOD."

"Wae are you telling me these stuff?" you asked.

"Because I know that someday," Jaehyun said winking at you. "you'll make the right choice."

"Jaehyun come inside," someone else said. "People might see you."

"I better go," you said. "Annyeong."

You walked away from Jaehyun through the hallway and exited the building.

"I also don't want you to end up like her.."

~

You arrived at Boyfriend's dorm. You quietly closed the door and was about to go straight to your room.

"Why are you late?"

You jumped in shock. You turned around to see Youngmin, who looked pissed.

"Didn't you guys read the letter that I left for you?" you asked a little scared.

"We did," Youngmin replied.

You sighed in relief. You twisted your heel directing to your room. You then started to move your legs, but was stopped. Youngmin grabbed your arm and turned you to face him.

"Even if we read the letter," Youngmin said as his voice get higher, "we didn't give you permission to go! And beside, I don't accept letters!"

"But- but uhm,.. mianhae," you said while making your voice crack.

"Youngmin!" Donghyun magically appeared. "Let go of her! She's not her! She was never her! It's just a coincidence."

Youngmin let go of your arm and stormed into his room. But you kind of notice that their were tears falling from his eyes.

"Who's her?"

 

**Author's Note**
Hello everyone! Another update! Yaahooo!!Sorry if I made mistakes. Also sorry if it's short! Thanks for reading my fanfic, I really appreciate it! =}
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.