Kidnapping Your Own Daughter !

My Paparazzi Girl.

Chapter Twenty: Kidnapping Your Own Daughter !

Your dad suddenly grabbed you and dragged you inside the van whereas Boyfriend's manager tackled Kwangmin down.

"Kwangmin-ah!" you screamed.

Your dad's driver drove really fast leaving Kwangmin screaming your name. You started to pounce on your dad's chest telling him to stop the van, but he just ignored her. They arrived at their house, your dad carried you to your room and locking it with padlock. You began to hit the door with your fist.

"Appa let me out!" you yelled, but he wouldn't listen to you. "How could you kidnap your own daughter!"

Tears fell from your eyes, "Kwangmin I need you.."

~

Kwangmin kicked his manager's private and tried to ran away. But his manager grabbed his arm.

"What do you think your doing Jo Kwangmin!" he shouted. "Your throwing all your career over some girl."

Kwangmin punched him in the face.

"She's not just a girl!" he screamed angrily. "She's my girl!"

He ran off somewhere arriving at Boyfriend's interview. He saw Youngmin and approached him.

"I need you phone!" he stated.

"Waeyo?"

"Because I know that you have _____'s phone number."

Kwangmin quickly dialed your number. You picked up in two seconds.

"Yo-yobesaeyo?" you said sounding as if you've cried so much.

"______! It's me Kwangmin, your boyfriend."

"Kwangmin-ah, help me. My dad locked in my room and I can't get out."

"Don't worry I'm coming. Just tell me your address."

"Arasso -"

The phone got cut off because Boyfriend's manager arrived closing Youngmin's phone and putting it in his pocket.

"What the?" Kwangmin said in furious. "Give it back!"

"Aniyo Kwangmin," his manager replied. "You twins has an interview to do, don't waste your time with her."

Kwangmin made a fist, he really wanted to hit him again, but stopped. He got pulled away by Youngmin.

"Let's go kwangmin," he said a little down.

He was shocked at what he said in the middle of their conversation a while ago. That Kwangmin was already your boyfriend. They sat down on a chair and waited for the reporters to begin. But Kwangmin was still very angry and worried about you. "I shouldn't even be here," he thought. "I should be with _____ right now. If only I knew where she lives!"

Youngmin patted his twin's back.

"Calm down."

Kwangmin shot him a glare.

"You don't even care that _____ is locked up in her room by her dad," he coldly said.

"I do care, just as much as you do!" he back fired. "I love her too Kwangmin!"

Kwangmin decided to shut his mouth. The reporters began.

"This question is for Kwangmin," a female reporter said. "Do you accept this girl in the picture to be Youngmin's girlfriend? Do you also possibly has a girlfriend too? Personally, what's you ideal type for a girl? Do you have someone in mind perhaps? Have you even have a girlfriend? If you do, can you tell us about herrr -"

"Listen dude!" he finally exploded.

He slammed his hands on the table then stood up.

"One question at a time, your making me go nuts her! Beside why do you even care! Stay out of my business! Your questions has to be about Youngmin not me! We make look the same, but were totally different! I shouldn't even be here! Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere I have to go! See yah!"

He made everyone's mouth drop as he quickly ran off somewhere. Youngmin followed him and grabbed him by the arm.

"Kwangmin!" he yelled. "What the heck did you just do!"

"Look Youngmin," he explained. "_____ needs me right now and I want to be there for her. I love her hyung."

"I know you do," Youngmin exclaimed. "And I'm happy for you that she picked you instead of me. I mean I'm a jerk! I turned NaJee down even if I do like her."

"I thought you like _____."

"I do, but I realized that the only reason I like her is that she reminds me of NaJee.."

"Then what are you doing here, go get NaJee back!"

He yelled while pushing Youngmin.

"One problem," Youngmin said. "I don't know where she is."

"Yah Youngmin!" Minwoo suddenly showed up. "What did you do to NaJee? I saw her running outside to the parking lot while tears werr -"

Youngmin suddenly gave Minwoo a hug and left.

"Yah Jo Youngmin! I wasn't done talking.." 

Minwoo pouted then looked at and angry Kwangmin.

"Jo Youngmin!?" he questioned while glaring at him.

"Opps! Mianhae, it's Youngmin-hyung..kekekeke."

Kwangmin shook his from left to right. 

"Tst, tst, tst..."

~

Jaehyung found NaJee walking towards him.

"How did the talk -" 

He stopped once he saw tears falling from her eyes. NaJee rushed to him and began to sob on his chest. Jaehyun began to pat her back.

"NaJee!" someone called out.

Both of them turned around to see Youngmin panting so hard.

"Youngmin?" NaJee asked while wiping her tears away. "Why are you here?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"You know what," Jaehyun excused while stepping away from the two. "I heard that they opened a new ice cream shop around the corner, I'm going to look for it."

He gave NaJee a wink and mouthed 'Your welcome'.

NaJee giggled but was thankful of him. 

She turned to Youngmin, "What is it that you want to talk about?"

Youngmin suddenly hugged her.

"I want you back."

NaJee's eyes widen and tears of joy were falling out. She wrapped her arms around Youngmin's waist. They were officially back together.

"NaJee!" someone else called out.

Youngmin and NaJee turned to the person. It was Kwangmin.

"Tell me where _____ lives...."

 
**Author's note:**
 
Hello everyone! Two more chapters left and then this fanfic is done... I'm sorry if I made mistakes! That's it for now..
 
xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.