9.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

gathering around the living room table of apink dorm, the girls sat there, waiting for the guys to come over, except for naeun. no one told her that infinite will be coming over to their dorm. it would be infinite's first visit to apink's dorm. they have never even step into their dorms, even though they have known each other for around 3 years. it would always be the girls' visiting the guys dorm but this time, it's different. well, it's not like the girls actually invited them, but it's more to, the guys' inviting themselves, no matter how the girls said no. 

naeun walked out of the bathroom, with the towel on her head, drying her hair as she was greeted by her members sitting around the table as though they are waiting for something.

"anything that matters?" she asked, but before anyone could answer the doorbell rang.

"i'll get it. it must be manager oppa." naeun said as she walked towards the door, opening it and was greeted by 7 dudes, she slammed the door shut right in their face, turning back to her members.

"why are they here?" with her annoyed voice, as visible frown was displayed on her. 

"they invited themselves." namjoo exclaimed. 

"L said that he have something to say to us so he kinda gathered everyone.... thats about it." hesitated, hayoung said.

naeun facepalmed herself, as she walk away from the door not even opening it, as the door bell continue to ring. 

"wow - i just." naeun sighed. 

"look, girls. i can take care of myself. i can take care of myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter