3.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i'm back, girls." naeun called out as she took her shoes out, walking in the dorm. 

she was greeted by 5 girls, all sitting down on the sofa, looking at her sternly. 

"what, why?" naeun asked, as innocent as ever. 

"naeun, come here. we have got something to ask you." eunji said.

naeun being the insensitive yet still sentitive girl, she walked over to her unnies and dongsaengs. 

"are you pregnant?" chorong said sternly, and that was the last question naeun wanted to answer. 

naeun froze. 

"are you, unnie?" namjoo asked. 

"o-of course not- where did you-" naeun was about to say, when bomi cut in.

"stop lying." as she took the pregnancy kit out. 

hayoung stood up and went over to her favourite unnie, "naeun unnie, you should have told us. we are your best friend. your sisters. your family. we would always be there for you." 

naeun broke down, and again for the nth time. she broke down. she told her members everything. every single thing that happened including the part where, the child's dad is infinite's L. 

"i dont know what to do, really. i -" naeun sniffed. "i'm sorry. i really didnt wanted such things to happen, i didnt want any of this to happen, i just wanted a getaway i really didnt expect things to be like this." she continued. 

the girls was trying to digest every single thing that naeun have just said. everything. they are having a hard time accepting that fact, they cant imagine how naeun actually live her life fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter