2.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months later.

naeun tried forgetting everything that had happened that day. she tried avoiding L. she tried not going for anything that has got to do with infinite. she was going to succeed, forgetting everything that had happened when she starts to feel sick. she hasnt had her period for a month. she starts eating alot, but not that she didnt eat alot usually but she ate more than alot. her members started finding her weird in a way. even naeun was finding herself weird, so she bought herself a pregnancy test kit. 

she sat in the toilet  for quite some time, thinking if she should do it or not. 

"unnie, are you okay already? i need to use the washroom." namjoo called out, which startled naeun.

"i-i'm almost done." naeun said, holding on to the kit tightly and finally she have decided to test it. she waited and waited for the results to be out, she prayed that she wasnt pregnant because it would be a huge deal to be pregnant at the age of 21. there's lots of things she hasnt do. there's lots of things that needed to be done as a member of apink. and most of all, the thought of the people, her friends, members, family, and netizens and fans. what would they think about her. 

............

........

.....

...

..

.

positive. positive. positive.

she was scared. she was shaking. knowing herself well enough, she knew that she wouldnt abort the baby. she would never do anything to kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter