6.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sungyeol agreed to lend naeun to myungsoo for awhile, though naeun didnt like the thought of it.

the door to myungsoo's room closes and naeun could sense the awkwardness that is rising while myungsoo's stare from behind her scares her because, firstly, they have never talked before. second, they have nothing to talk to. naeun placed her hands on her abdomen, taking deep breathes.

"turn around." myungsoo cold words rang through the silent air.

slowly, naeun released her hands from her abdomen, acting as though everything is normal, she turned around, coming face to face with the cold looking L.

"i heard you are pregnant?" he asked, well, more like said. 

naeun nodded, not saying a single word. 

"the baby's dad is - " myungsoo said, as these words echoed inside naeun's head. the word, baby's dad has already send shivers through out her body, leaving the shock naeun standing still, not even knowing what to say.

"it's not yours." naeun replied after she have gained herself back.

"i didnt said that it's mine though." myungsoo said, again smirking.

"i mean - " naeun started thinking about the words she could rebut but none came out.

but deep in myungsoo's heart, he have already known the truth. the innocent and cute girl like naeun would never get into bed with someone unless otherwise stated, like what happened that night. 

"look, i know the kid in you is mine and i hope - " myungsoo said after getting impatient of naeun's paused. 

"i know. you hope that i wont bother you or tell anyone that this baby is yours because it might ruin your career and everything including your future. yes, i know i get it. i'm not even gonna let anyone knows that this kid is yours. i wont bother you neither would i want you to take responsiblity of the kid and me. dont worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter