23.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so, did you guys kiss?" sungyeol asked. the infinite and apink members sat down around the dining table ready to have their dinner which was prepared by each and everyone of them except myungsoo and naeun. 

"w-what?" naeun answered, looking at sungyeol with her big round eyes as though shocked because of his question.

"oh yeah, naeun did you guys kiss?" eunji started teasing too. 

"unnie.." naeun frowned a little while she looked down, blushing.

"aw, look at her!" bomi pointed out.

"hyung! so did you both -" sungjong was about to ask when myungsoo shot a death glare at him.

"well well," sunggyu laughed. "based on what i know about myungsoo, i am taking that as a yes." 

"hyung!" myungsoo was gonna argue but decided not to.

"naeunnie, how does it feels like?" eunji asked.

"unnie!!" naeun cried out, begging the members to stop teasing them with her eyes.

"alright, alright, girls, let's stop. our naeunnie is shy." chorong said while giggling. 

"let's eat!" woohyun started, taking up his fork to take a piece of chicken putting them on chorong's plate. 

"ooooohhhhhhhh~" dongwoo said teasingly, wiggling his brows.

"isn't that the sweestest gesture i have ever seen?" hoya started, ending it off with "as for today. or was myungsoo and naeun's kiss sweeter?" he tapped his chin with a small smirk.

"guys, let's just eat man! i'm dead hungry!" myungsoo got kind of annoyed with the teasing said, while taking a piece of chicken with some pasta for naeun.

"i think i'm gonna die eating with you guys. stop the couple couple gesture!!" sungjong whined about it since apparently, he do not have a girlfriend.

naeun look at her bunch of good friends whom she refer them as family with a wide smile on her face. she's happy, for the first time ever since her pregnant happened, her smile wasn't fake, her smile wasn't to show how happy on the outside she looks, but she is smiling genuinely.

her eyes fell on chorong and woohyun, the pair who have been through more ups than downs mainly because, they are very forgiving, very nice, very kind towards each other. they give their all to each other. when chorong is upset, woohhyun would do whatever it takes to make her not mad, vise versa. they say love is a give and take, it would be bad if one were to give more than the other. but maybe that's how woohyun and chorong work their relationship out, there's no more or less with the amount of love they give; it's their all. the once depressed, quiet leader rong have changed ever since woohyun came into his life. the once ever so greasy woohyun changed to someone even more greasier. woohyun had his time, of being all upset with life, and getting depressed, just like chorong have got her times too but god saved them with such beautiful love. the love they had came slow but steady, they fought their feelings through the downs. 

"dear lord," naeun prayed softly inside her heart. "may woohyun oppa and chorong unnie last a very very very long time. the both of them deserve it. they are the nicest and i pray from the bottom of my heart that may only good things happen to them."

naeun then look to her left, where hayoung and namjoo were sitting; her two most fave maknae. naeun couldn't imagine days without the both of them. hayoung who have been her room mate ever since yookyung left was the closest to naeun out of the other girls. no matter how down naeun is, no matter what naeun is going through, she could always, surely count on hayoung. although hayoung may seems like she's a carefree girl, no worries, no unhappiness but just like naeun, she hide how she felt. maybe that's why both naeun and hayoung clicked well the most, they have fun together, they share things with each other, they count on each other. 

as for namjoo, she made naeun realize that no matter how hard the situation is, she would always make it through. naeun have always admire namjoo for her positivity and how she look at things. although namjoo is going through alot than others could imagine, she still kept her positivity. because naeun always picture namjoo as someone so positive, she could still remembered clearly that particu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter