1.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hayoung.." naeun called out softly, not opening her eyes. she was expecting hayoung to reply her since hayoung would always go to her everytime she called her name but this time, no. 

naeun rubbed her eyes, holding on to her head. she had a really bad headache. hangover. looking around the room, to find this unfamilar surrounding. it was the hotel room. she saw blood stains on the sheets, looking under the blanket, she was . 

"oh my ing god." she cried out softly, before turning to the left, seeing someone beside her. 

"oh my ing god," she cried out again, with tears forming inside her eyes. she knew bad stuff happen. she tried recalling what happened when things started hitting her. 

she was down, drunk, in the club alone. reasons to why she was there? it's because of the fans. the fans who bashed her because of we got married. she was stressed out. she hated it. she really didnt wanna do it anymore, but she couldnt back out. she have no way to back out. the next thing that happened was, waking up , knowing that her ity got taken by some dude because of some one night stand that she didnt even know how it happen. she just wanted a way out but this totally made it alot more complicated. 

she dont even know who is this dude. like god just read her mind, that dude beside her turned his head and shifted his body facing naeun, which made her jumped alittle. 

taking a closer look, studying his face. she gasped. "infinit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter