19.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the apink members and infinite members are currently heading towards incheon airport for their flight to greech, yet each one of them are actually hoping that no one are there to send them off at the airport since it's a private trip but they are wrong. when they reached, the airport, quite a number of apink fans were there, while a bunch of infinite fans were there making it a whole lot of people at the airport. 

the infinite and apink members didnt know where did they get this news about they going away for this private trips but yes, fans are there so they are extremely careful with their actions and fan services. 

they got off their vans at around the same timing, which got fans going all crazy, going nearer to them. 

 

[NEWS] APINK and INFINITE found in the airport going for a private trip. 

 

"what are they doing together at the airport going for this private trip?" 

"i bet something happen between them that's why they are going for this so called private trip!"

"since it is a private trip, just leave them alone. it's their private life!" 

"idols are human too. just let them be. they didnt be idols to give you their life."

apink and infinite have been trending on the internet ever since the news was released that they are heading towards the airport at the same timing, to a private place. fans have been making up fake rumors and wrong conclusion which make the whole issue even more complicated. 

 

[NEWS] infinite and apink airport pictures released.

 

"omg so they are really at the airport together! my friend who was in the airport said that woorong and gyuji was indeed walking together!"

"what are they up to? can someone give me an explanation?" 

"is naeun not there? why havent they post anything up about her seen in the airport?"

"my unnie who was there saw naeun! she said that she was still very skinny. she dont even have a belly." 

 

[NEWS] ACUBE & WOOLLIM released news about the private trip.

 

dear infinite and apink's fan, just so you know though the groups are seen both in the airport at the same place and same time, departing to the same area which was conclude by the fans. please dont believe in anything that has written without any confirm news from us. they are indeed heading towards the same place, and though it's private, it's a task, a job for them to complete so that they can come back with a new image. so please do not follow them and give them some peace.

"what kind of joke is this?"

"did they mean that the rumored comeback for apink and infinite might be together?"

"first time seeing such things happening. seriously, i bet something have gone wrong between the 2 company that's why they are planning this private trip to settle this. there's a huge possibility that it got to do with naeun's baby."

"maybe they just need some time to relax themselves, ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter