16.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it has been 10 days, 10 days since naeun left the hospital so that she could rest in her dorm, everyone was taking turns to take care of her, even infinite have been coming down often to checked out how naeun is doing, and that little life inside her but kim myungsoo is never there. they never met each other ever since their last conversation. 

myungsoo snorted, "naeun," he chuckled pathetically.

"please think twice before you say anything because you never know how deep it may hurt someones heart, even when they act like nothing happens." he said. 

"im thankful you actually know, because thats what you are doing to me right now!" naeun shouted.

"you asked why," he suddenly said.

"because you didnt know, and because you didnt know, im telling you right now. the reason to it was because I ING FELT WHAT YOU FELT DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND?!" myungsoo couldnt hold it in anymore, he explodes. 

naeun stayed quiet for awhile, getting abit worried about what kind of situation have she got herself into. 

calmingly, he sat down again. "god, do you know how hard it is to move on when everything reminds me of you? i see you face in every pricture, your smile in every book, and your voice in every missed calls. i wake up everyday hoping you'll be asleep next to me but i always wake up alone. dreams dont come trues and this just proves it to be because you were and still are my dream and you never came true." 

kim myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter