17.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"naeun," eunji called out from the kitchen as she's cooking some kimchi stew for mommy son, and her other 5 members to eat. it's a tuesday afternoon and the girls finally had a day off, wait no, it's not just a day but a week of no schedules at all after all the hectic schedules ever since who knows when. they have been working really hard, and finally their hardwork paid off, as for naeun she has been staying home while the members work their off, making her feeling really sorry towards them but as her member, no one put the blame on her because they knew that she was going through lots of emotion ups and downs ever since.

"yes?" the girl answered, resting on the couch, flipping through the magazines that were brought back by chorong to ease naeun's boredom if she's ever bored at home to stop her from over thinking. 

"have you talked to myungsoo yet?" eunji asked again, finishing up the cooking before taking it out to the dinner table as the smell filled the air of the living room. 

naeun remained silent as eunji asked her that. naeun have been wondering ever since if she should initiate on the conversation first. she felt like it's her fault for being too self centered but she just can't put down her pride and call or even text him. it's not even her fault, right?

kim myungsoo, i hate you so much. every time i try to move on, you're right there. 

naeun made her way towards the dining table as the smell of the lovely kimchi stew filled the whole entire dorm. she have been on a rollar coaster ride ever since she found out she was pregnant, fact that she still hasnt go to the hospital to get a proper check from the doctor ever since have already prove that she isnt in the right state and age to be a mom, because she is a child herself. totally forgetting eunji's question, she started eating the food that eunpa have made, together with her other members.

she loves it when they bond together, eating together, the thought of all 6 of them are together just makes her happy. but if yookyung is there, wouldnt it be perfect? 

"so..?" eunji asked again, disturbing naeun's thoughts. 

"well.." naeun paused for awhile, "we havent talk, yet." yes, we are going to talk but naeun just need to get over her pride first. 

"why are you even holding back?" chorong asked, glancing over at naeun. 

"i'm not holding back.. it's just -" naeun shrugged. 

"unnie, didnt he already confessed that he felt the same?" hayoung asked. 

"he didnt, he just said he felt the same when we are moving on and yeah, before that." naeun continued as she took another mouthful of stew into .

"so.." bomi raised one of her brows, "you are waiting for him to confess?" 

naeun just shook her head. 

eunji then said, "when you are without him, how do you feel?"

"depressed, hurt, sad. there's no way i can be happy." naeun confessed, the members even naeun herself was shock at how straight forward her answer is. 

"how about when you are with him?" eunji continues.

"the pain just fade away like nothing happen before, as though we are just meant for each other. i'm.." naeun stopped, considering if she should said it or not. but finally, she did. "happy as though im on cloud nine.." 

moment of silence from the members, when eunji said something really helpful and meaningful that would change naeun's life forever. 

"when someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that's when it's real. that's when it's worth something. so just get over your stupid pride, and talk to him. when he has already put down his everything just to say those words to you, why can't you do the same?"

 

to / myungsoo

hi.

after lunch, naeun have finally made up her mind to actually text him and it took him 5 minutes to actually reply to her texts, and yes she calculated that time because she was desperatly waiting for his reply. 

to / naeun

hi.

"what did he expect me to reply with his hi." naeun thought to herself and  before she can reply, myungsoo send another message in. 

to / naeun

i can't tell what hurts more. the fact that we dont talk or that you dont care anymore.

"what......." naeun softly said it to herself. what the heck is he talking about. 

to / myungsoo

are you drunk?

 naeun let out a sigh, she was in her room alone. the sun is almost down, since it's past six already. infinite doesnt h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter