7.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you screw up big time, kim myungsoo." with that, woohyun left L in the living room alone since the rest have left the living room back to their rooms as its hard for them to digest the words L have just said.

L, on the other hand wasnt feeling that great too. he was suffering too, inside out. just like how naeun is suffering. he want to take responsibility of the kid, since he has this thing for kids too, on the other hand, he didnt want to sarcrifies his career. his hardwork. his everything. just for this life, inside naeun's stomach.

 

next morning, in apink's dorm, the girls are getting ready for their first appearance on a broadcast after the news have been spread about naeun being pregnant. kbs music bank anniversary special. they are going to dance mr chu, and on the other hand, other close groups such as exo, shinee, girls' generation, fx, btob, beast, 4min, even infinite will be performing. the thought of meeting L just ruins the whole morning. those words he said left a scar in her heart, not because she had high hopes on him, but because, there's something else behind all of this. 

nothing seems to be going right for naeun as her mood have been very down ever since last night's dinner at infinite's place but now that she is stuck in the waiting room with a plastic bag infront of her and throwing up every now and then just pissed her off so much. she felt so angry, so pathetic, so ed up over herself.

there were times, she walked by the abortion clinic, she did have the urge, but her heart hurts, thinking of killing this innocent little life inside her. she didnt have the guts and courage to do such cruel things. and so, countless times, whenever she have that urge, she would stop, holding her stomach closely, feeling the small little life inside her, she walked away. 

knock. knock. apink's stage rehearsal in 15mins. said a voice. 

 

"naeun, are you alright?" chorong went over to her as she pat on the poor girl's head as she tried to throw nothing up. there's nothing for her to vomit, but she would always have this huge urge to throw up. 

"im fine," with a shaky voice, she answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter