10.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it has been days since the last pinkfinite meeting. to be exact, it has been 8 days. no one said anything about the meeting, neither do anyone wants to agitate mommy son. apink and infinite havent met since that day, sometimes, when woohyun and chorong was on the phone late at night, woohyun would asked how was naeun doing on behalf of . but myungsoo, himself would never directly asked naeun how was she. he never did. never intending to either. or so, he thought.

"naeun, time for dinner." chorong shouted across the living room with that high pitched voice of hers.

naeun walked out as usual, wearing her black long sleeves clothes and pants, while the rest of her members are already sitting around the dinner table getting ready to eat.

"unnie, how many months are you pregnant now?" hayoung asked.

"about 3 months, around 12 weeks i guess." naeun said, while eating her food.

"wait - we only confirmed this via checking the pregnancy kit, but we didnt exactly bring you to the doctor at all though." bomi exclaimed.

"we should bring you to the doctor, to give you and the baby a check to see what we should do, what we should not do, and stuff like that." eunji said.

"we should totally asked myungsoo oppa to go with you." namjoo then said.

the word 'myungsoo' made naeun choked on her food. coughing.

"no! i mean, i dont think there's a need to asked him along.." naeun said, figuring out the correct word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter