20.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

myungsoo held on to naeun's shoulder as they make their way in to the departure hall where no fans could enter. all the other girls get a hold of themselves and went to naeun immediately to see if anything have happen to her but god was on their side, nothing happened to naeun but just mere shockness from what have happen. since there's still 10mins before boarding time, all the other people went to get some food and drink while they let the pregnant girl rest for awhile.

"are you okay?" myungsoo who was sitting beside naeun asked.

no respond.

"naeun?" he asked again but all he got was no respond.

they stayed quiet for a minute before naeun turned to him and said, "i'm scared. i'm so scared just now. i didnt know what to do, i wanted to protect our baby but i really couldnt do anything. i just -"naeun started breaking down, blaming herself for not protecting the little life inside her.

"shush.." was all myungsoo could say. he pull naeun into his warm hug, caressing her hair softly, while calming her down.

"dont put all the blame on yourself okay," myungsoo pulled away from the hug, as he looked closely at the girl infront of her. he wiped her tears away from her face, placing a soft peck on her forehead. "you arent at fault."

"i'm so sorry myungsoo, im so so sorry. i really -" naeun started saying again as her tears roll down her cheeks once again.

"why? didnt i say you arent at fault already." on the other hand, myungsoo was confused to why naeun was apologizing to him.

"i'm just so sorry. if it wasnt for me, if i didnt have wanted to avoid you, i wouldnt have walked at the back. that girl wouldnt have a chance to do such things, i wouldnt have almost lost the  baby inside me. if only, i wasnt that childish, if only i could make up my mind, if only i could find a reason to give you another chance, all of this wouldnt have happen. im such a failure as a mother. im so sorry, myungsoo. i just -" naeun started stressing the heck out of herself again. 

myungsoo finally realize what naeun was saying, instead of blaming her, he said, "hey, look. it isnt your fault okay. i am sorry too. i know stuff are abit rush right now. i shouldnt have said those things to you when im the one who broke you so badly, im really really sorry as well. we can fix this okay, im sure we can. just trust me."

naeun just gave him a soft nod, before myungsoo hug her again. 

~*~*~*~

"that totally scare the hell out of me." bomi said as chorong, bomi, woohyun and sungyeol were standing somewhere near to see how are things between myungsoo and naeun. 

"everyone out there are coming to get us if we ever release the news that apink and infinite are actually close," chorong said, a little annoyed. 

"i just dont get it. why didnt other fans judged and did all of these to other people but why must misfortune always happen to us. why is life so unfair to us, why must they make naeun suffer when shes such a nice girl." chorong started complaining in the heartbreaking way.

she thinks that its unfair for apink to have suffered so much though they are doing well. she dont understand how can other fandom people hate on them when they didnt even do anything.

she didnt understand how could one find no reason to hate yet hate on them so much.

infinite and apink are never closed on stage, on braodcast, maybe they did interact alittle but their interactions are limited yet people hated them for those little interactions. not just with infinite, but other groups too. she doesnt understand any of it. as chorong was complaining her hearts out, all woohyun could do was held on to chorong's hand tightly, giving it a light squeeze.

"being a girl group member sure isnt that good afterall. you get hated for nothing." bomi commented who got hated because of her rumored relationship with one of the exo kids. 

"but no matter what happen, myungsoo would need to confess that he is the dad to the public," sungyeol said. "things have been not confirmed yet but it will soon be." sungyeol started explaining when their entertainment 

"there will be more hates coming your way." woohyun then said after that, constantly looking at chorong who was currently mental unstablize because of all the stress.

"whatever it is, let's just take a step at a time. things would get better, since we are on a holiday, we should must well just enjoy ourselves right? we are apink, nothing could bring us down. let's stay strong!" eunji said who popped out of no where with hoya. 

"now, let's plan something so that myungsoo and naeun could settle down first. they need to confess and sort out their own f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter