8.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for the first time in forever, naeun was rude. very rude. she give no face to myungsoo at all, she walk away together with chorong when he was approaching, not even saying a 'bye' to her shinee seniors. well, i guess thats what pregnant woman would be. hormones. dangerously fast mood swings. they can be all friendly one second, and leave the next. 

as the girls was a beside the stage getting ready for their recording, fans were already crowded infront of the stage for the fanchants and to meet the girls again. but things didnt go as smoothly as it have always been. for another first time in forever, apink took the longest to have a perfect recording recorded. the girls tend to get a perfect 100 out of 100 recording stage after around seven times, but this time..

"action!" the director shouted, and its the 14th time. 

but good thing is, they are the second last to do the recording. yes, expected yet not expecting, infinite was the last to do the recording. 

"cut!" the director shouted with a slight disappointment and annoyed.

naeun was having a mental breakdown, on the spot. she was the one who have caused the girls to record the damn song for 14 times and its not even good enough, she was the cause for all this problems, her problems have became a burden to everyone in that studio. if she hasnt been feeling dizzy, and sick, she could have done it well. she sighed. 

"sorry." she said sincerely, as she bowed lowly to everyone, as she stood on the stage. 

"im so.." she took in a deep breathe, she felt tighten as those tears in her eyes are at the edge, but she took it in. "i'm sorry to everyone of you in this recording room. directors, pd nims, stylists, my members, camera mans, infinite, managers, and our fans. but not forgetting infinite's fans." 

the word infinite's fan shook L out of his world. what is she doing, he thought. is she going to confess that the baby is mine. with that thought, she waiting for her explanation, 30 seconds of silence, but it felt like forever for myungsoo. 

"i'm so sorry to infinite and infinite's fans because, if its not for me, infinite wouldnt have need to wait for this long, like, i dont even know if we would ever make it. i know infinite's fans have waited for very long and, you should be mad at me. i'm so sorry." the poor girl bowed again. 

fans started to say that its okay, they do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter