13.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

that night was for sure the night myungsoo, the well known cold dude and naeun, the well known black witch baby, that have cried the most. back in each individuals dorm, the members outside both myungsoo's and naeun's room totally heard the cry that their beloved members have tried to hide from everyone but no one actually have an idea to why they cried, and what actually happened between the two of them. 

the 5 other girls and 6 other boys finally decide to meet up secretly to come up with something so that myungsoo and naeun could feel better. if you have noticed, i have used the name 'myungsoo' and thats because L have been myungsoo these days to the extend that s got really worried over the way he acted. 

the 11 idols sit in a circle in apink's practise room. chorong beside woohyun, beside woohyun was sunggyu, beside sunggyu was sungjong, and then followed by namjoo, hayoung, eunji, hoya then dongwoo and finally sungyeol right beside chorong too. 

"so.." bomi started as they have been quiet for the past 10 minutes. 

"about L.." sungyeol followed, he shaked his head.

"he havent been himself these days, whenever we have schedules, he would always put a smile on his face though we knew that he isnt really feeling that great, he have been rather quiet these days, main point is, he is being too myungsoo." woohyun sighed. 

"i have noticed that after our schedules ended, he would just go into his room, sometimes composing song and some other time, he would just stare into space, in his deep thoughts." sunggyu then said. 

"there were times when we also heard sniffs and sobbing from the inside of his room, but whenever we asked him if anything is wrong, he would say that he is fine." sungjong said.

"and that's totally bull." hoya rolled his eyes.

"L wasnt the only one hurting like this though.." namjoo finally said.

"our naeun unnie is hurting as much." hayoung continued firmly.

"we heard cries from inside the room, whenever we went inside, she would always put up a strong image, but we all knew that she have cried since her eyes are all puffy." eunji said, sighing.

"what's more she is pregnant now, if she dont have a miscarriage, we have to do something to stop it." chorong then said.

"maybe we should set them up, our beat the out of L so that he can come into his sense that nothing is more important than his child inside naeun's stomach." bomi rapped, i mean saying it so quickly that no one can even catch what is she talking about.

"i think we should just leave both of them alone," sungyeol said, though he really wished that myungsoo and naeun could get together and stuff, but he hoped that it's based on their own effort and only they can help each other out of this. he hoped that they can figure their feelings out for each other. 

"wait - what." sunggyu asked. 

"i mean, they have to figure what's important right now and not cry over little s." sungyeol tried to explain. 

"do we not know things we should know?" namjoo squinted her eyes, doubting sungyeol's words.

"no no." sungyeol said, trying to hide thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter