14.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING] SON NAEUN WAS REPORTED SEND TO THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT. 

 

that was the news ever since the night, when some fans saw apink in the hospital while naeun was pushed into the emergency room, unconscious.

apink's fans have been eagerly demanding for an explanation or an official statement from acube but the company have been saying nothing at all. with that, fans have been crowding infront of the hospital causing great disturbance to the patients inside and who are going in. 

eunji couldnt hold it back anymore, and she knew that she have to do something for sure. dragging bomi with her, the 93liners buddies walked towards the entrance of the hospital, shocked, seeing the amount of fans and reporters outside.

"can you guys keep your volume lower?" eunji first started since she actually dont have any idea to actually start what she wanted to say.

but no one was actually listening to her. the reporters started throwing questions to the two girls standing there, with securities protecting them. while the fans were just making noise. 

bomi, the one being dragged cant hold it anymore, burst. "YAHHHHHHH!" she shouted, as loudly as she can causing the reporters, the fans and the whole area to quieten down. 

"look, i dont care if you see me as disrespectful here or ruining my own image, i actually dont care about my image as much as naeun does but please, just quieten down." bomi said, with her normal tone since the whole area is in silence now.

"have a thought for the people leaving in the hospital. i know you guys, the reporters want first hand news to report it to the whole of korea, while the fans are worried for our son aegi inside, but lets not cause disturbance to the people staying here, who are resting okay? im sure naeun didnt want that too." eunji continued. 

"naeun - she.." bomi paused, trying to hold her tears in. "she is still in the emergency room, the doctors are trying their best to rescue here, and her baby. we would report to you guys via our manager first hand news, once the doctor confirmed with us, naeun's condition." with that, the girls bowed and left the scene. 


not long after, the apink's fan and some reporters left the scene too trusting that they would get first hand news from apink's manager via apink_2011 twitter. 

but 3 hours later, the crowd is back. because of this headline news - 

INFINITE FOUND WALKING HURRIEDLY INTO THE HOSPITAL NAEUN IS CURRENTLY IN.

 

"what are infinite doing there?"

"PINKFINITE SCREAMS"

"does infinite have s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter