21.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

naeun finally decided to give it a go, she have finally decided to give myungsoo another chance. she knew that what her members say was right, she needed myungsoo, she needed him to survive this, although she is too stubborn to even admit it. the baby need myungsoo too, in order to survive this. she took another risk of heart break, she gave her heart, mind and soul away to myungsoo again, hoping and thinking that it's what's best for her and the baby right now. because if anything were to happen right now, wouldn't it be better for two to handle it than one? 

not long later, the flight have landed greece and naeun was lying comfortably on myungsoo's shoulder which she accidentally fall on when she is falling asleep which myungsoo didn't mind at all. he misses her touch, he misses her voice, he misses her eyes, he misses her, but he misses her laughter the most. it has been so long ever since he have heard her laugh. even if apink were on broadcast, the laughter that she made just doesn't seems genuine. 

myungsoo used one of his hand and touch naeun's cheeks so lightly, staring at her dearly. "hey," myungsoo said softly, almost inaudible, waking naeun up. "we are here." he continued. 

naeun yawn as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. "where are we?" as if she forgot that she was on the plane heading towards greece for a vacation with the girls and infinite. then she heard a voice replying to her, "greece." that voice. 

the owner of the voice, naeun knew who was it. finally, the reality sink into her, remembering what have happened for the past few months, and what happened at the airport just now, and most importantly what happened on the plane. there and then, she realized who is she lying on, before shooting right back up to her normal sitting position, a little shy. "i..i'm sorry" she muttered.

myungsoo let out a soft laugh, saying "it's alright, hun. let's go, the plane have landed 10 mins ago and the members have already left." before taking naeun's hand, carefully leading her off to the plane exit. 

naeun's heart beat so quickly that she almost thought she's going to get a heart attack. she felt her cheeks heat up when her eyes fell onto her hand in myungsoo's interwining. at that very moment, naeun felt a kick in her stomach, not sure if she's being delusional or if baby kim really did kick her because of the excitment baby felt when myungsoo held mommy son's hand. 

~*~*~*~*~

"ayy, see see see. how sweet!" dongwoo teased the couple; myungsoo and naeun. apink and infinite are at the main gate of the house that acube and woollim have prepared for them to enjoy themselves here. apink and infinite were pair up, mainly, couple going with couple, while those that are not dating each other go in a group. myungsoo have been by naeun's side from when they get off the plane, to checking out from the airport, to taking the transport to their house in greece, he never left her alone, always there, always near, always around. with myungsoo's hand around naeun's waist, the members knew that the bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter