Epilogue

Dark Prince

"Where are we?"

"This is where you are to spend eternity, Dark Prince."

"But this isn't Hell. It's so bright, and there is no substance. We don't even have bodies. Where are we, Karam?"

"You are between the spiritual and the worldly dimension, a place where no one has ever gone before, not even me. I was ordered to bring you here when your life was done. I'm sorry it's not as nice as other places, but it'll have to do. You're now one with the stars, Dark Prince."

"This is amazing, I can feel the galaxies moving now, and even picture my home. Oh, my mother..."

"Don't worry, Dark Prince, she'll be fine. Trust me, I know."

"Before you go, Karam, can you please explain some things to me?"

"Sure."

"I thought Mika was the one who was going to betray us. I even saw him talking to one of the demons."

"He was threatening Five not to touch you, because he knew that Jin was also planning to dispose of you after he killed your friends. Mika knew you would catch them talking, and it was important for you to think that he was a double agent so you wouldn't suspect Jin. Mika is innocent."

"Oh wow, now I feel bad for pointing my finger at him."

"Don't worry, he understands."

"Okay, my next question is what Jin was trying to accomplish by me sending out a message."

"Do you remember your post office visits, the ones he claimed were supplies for other people who talked with their guardian angels? Well, they were supplies, but they were mostly weapons and poisons along with instructions to point and blow any bombs or missiles on any country. The agents would turn themselves in and claim to be from different countries, which would have caused the entire world to fight itself to death. Jin was tired of seeing so much evil in the world that he was resolved to end it, even abusing the Aoratos Ring that was to help him be with you. I'm sorry, Dark Prince, but that's the hard truth."

"That damn angel, I thought he was good too. I wish I could have seen through him earlier. He was always so suspicious and secretive, too. Wait, so now what's going to happen with the bombs now that they haven't received a message? They must have some backup plan for when they don't receive a signal."

"We're taking care of it, Dark Prince. I'm outside of time, and I know that they will not succeed in their plans, so you don't have to worry about your family. Now if that's all, I must resume my duties in the Jade Palace. They must have started executing the traitor by now."

"Thank you, Karam, for staying a while with me. Please convey my thanks to Mika as well, and my apologies to Jin if he hasn't been died yet.

"I will. And enjoy your stay here in the half dimension. I know you'll enjoy watching and feeling the stars as they're constantly in motion. You may enjoy the supernovas as well, and the black holes are interesting. Farewell, Dark Prince."

"Farewell."

Injun closed his eyes and could see better than ever, the stars and heavens now forever a part of his body.